It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Chief Scientist Warns "No Evidence COVID Vaccine Prevents Viral Transmission"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Look at what she says. I interpret that to mean "The vaccines don't really work." ... straight from the World Health Organization's (and Bill Gates') mouth.

"I don't believe we have the evidence on any of the vaccines to be confident that it's going to prevent people from actually getting the infection and therefore being able to pass it on”, says WHO Chief Scientist @doctorsoumya pic.twitter.com/QdTvzj7Nyd

— Disclose.tv 🚨 (@disclosetv) December 28, 2020

Source Link Of course, a close look at the research released by Pfizer and Moderna shows the studies haven't actually tested whether the vaccines actually prevent transmission of the virus; the goal of the trials was to see whether vaccinated patients presented with COVID symptoms at a rate that was substantially less frequent than individuals who hadn't been vaccinated. That's pretty much it. Though the data might hint at lowering transmission rates, that's still tbd, apparently.

WHO: NO EVIDENCE TO BE CONFIDENT SHOTS PREVENT TRANSMISSION

wait. what?

— zerohedge (@zerohedge) December 28, 2020

When people revolt ... it's gonna be a beautiful thing.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

from my line of thinking, it would not. the RNA vaccine just helps your body identify and fight the virus. it doesn't stop it from breeding in your system, and growing in your system. it only lets your systems natural immunity find it so it can kill it faster. while its still in your system, you could spread it via whatever means, so ya, you could still transmit it if you come in contact with it. Makes sense to me. There not using the virus in any way, just the protein that identifies it.

Camain

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Kill it faster, or provide the virus with the perfect insulation from outside forces that would make adaptation harder?

We're being used as incubators now too? This changes your bodies response to something yet is touted as harmless and benign when it comes to side effects. What utter idiocy are we accepting here?

We're playing with things we shouldn't be.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Kill it faster, or provide the virus with the perfect insulation from outside forces that would make adaptation harder?

We're being used as incubators now too? This changes your bodies response to something yet is touted as harmless and benign when it comes to side effects. What utter idiocy are we accepting here?

We're playing with things we shouldn't be.

Absolutely.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I don’t think it was ever claimed that the vaccine would actually stop infection.

The vaccines are designed to assist the immune system in identifying the protein elements of the virus and attack and destroy this. Without the protein spikes, the virus cannot attach themselves and are then flushed out of the system naturally.

What they are uncertain about is whether the vaccine will prevent the infection from being passed on.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

This is why governments around the world say it’s essential everyone gets one. Makes perfect sense our new clown world doesn’t it?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

This is why governments around the world say it’s essential everyone gets one. Makes perfect sense our new clown world doesn’t it?

Your other question: "Have you not looked into the real purpose of the vaccine yet?"

What is 'the real purpose' of the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
So, no matter what the vaccine actually does, it will not reduce the infection rate. I know the numbers are inflated but this will make that no longer necessary.

Burt Gummer was right when he told the government man to go and find something simple and complicate it. That is what they do best.

I think you all have it backwards. The unvaccinated will be in fear of the vaccinated because they can catch it from them with less a chance of the vaccinated showing symptoms. That is if the vaccination is more effective than a shot of water.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
So just like the masks. A token of "good feelz". False sense of security? WTactualF?

So it's a 2 part vaccine that makes no promises that they are probably going to give every year like they do the flu since covid also mutates rapidly? They better come up with some good numbers if they expect people to keep picking up what they're putting down.

That's a lot of effort pinned on a little hope that it "might" ease your symptoms if you contract covid. Flu shot does the same and a lot of folks don't bother with that either.
edit on 12/29/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Your other question: "Have you not looked into the real purpose of the vaccine yet?"

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

So it's a 2 part vaccine that makes no promises that they are probably going to give every year like they do the flu since covid also mutates rapidly?

The last I read "officially" about that was every three months. That is because the benefits of the vaccine, if any, only last four months.

That is eight shots per everyone on the planet each year. I should have invested in syringes.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
So it's a 2 part vaccine that makes no promises

That's the 'current version' of the story. If memory serves, the only other mRNA vaccine was the Anthrax Vax. That one was a series of 6 or 7 jabs (and, yes, I was forced into that mess). I got through 4 of them before 'they' stopped the deployment cold. From what I was made to understand, even after you completed the first series and you would still require boosters ... forever.

I can tell you this, I strongly considered just not getting my next dose(s) and accepting the consequences. I was retired from Active Duty by then and it wasn't like they could really punish me anymore. No other shots the Army gave me have ever had such an affect. I've had shots that really hurt, like Gamma Globulin and these new Shingles vaxxes, but the mRNA vax made you feel like you were being changed from within.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

According to the ex medical chief of Pfizer Dr Yeadon, there is something in the vax that inhibits the development of the placenta. There was a thread about it on this site, I’ll see if I can find it.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

For real? I missed that. That is insane. I'd also assume that (as with the flu vaccine) that at any given time the shots you recieve may not even work on the current strain going around. So folks may be overloading their bodies with all of these (untested long term) vaccines that may not even work at all.

Wow. Bring in the clowns...

I am really behind on the whole mRNA thing and the news about the covid vaccines changes almost every other time I hear about it. That's scary that the anthrax vax made you feel like that. I'm not planning on taking the covid vax at all. I have COPD but don't currently take medication for it. I'm only 43 so I will take my chances in the wild.

edit on 12/29/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I think all those vaccinations will weaken everyone's immune system so much that we all will be valuable to other viral attacks. The common cold may kill humanity after all.

edit on 12 29 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   
One expert says one thing while another expert says something else 😎

Will the real PhD please stand up !!😎

Total BS sabotage 😃

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Ok this isn’t the same link where Dr Yeadon talks about it affecting the development of the placenta. I can’t find that info anymore..But this link is a study about how mRNA vaccines can be used to sterilise a given population.

link

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't blame the experts for not knowing what they are talking about. Blame them for opening their mouths and proving it.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It’s a little more complicated and they really don’t know. The T-cell responses can be odd with this and the vaccine. This is also the first mRNA vaccine used in humans.

Data is pointing to the vaccine working and providing protection in vaccinated people who later get exposed. Hopefully with no side effects but because of the T cell responses, no one knows and we rushed use of the vaccine.

Where it gets weird is that this vaccine may not provide herd immunity. The eradication of smallpox proved that herd immunity is an invaluable component of a vaccination program. However, because of the unknowns, you can be immune to the SARS-CoV-2 and carry/share it with your friends who are not immune.

This poses a significant problem for vulnerable population groups, may allow for problematic mutations and can make this situation continue for awhile. This virus is so odd in so many ways, take that how you will.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The vaccines don't really work.

I'm not sure that's the right way to interpret what was said. It's been known since June and again in November from Moderna's Chief Doctor that it would be unlikely these vaccines would protect against infection.

The point of a vaccine is that it prepares our body to deal with exposure to the virus. It seems the goal was always to tackle symptoms over infections, since that's the immediate issue leading to hospitals being inundated with Covid cases and ultimately death for an unlucky minority.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join