It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: nerbot

i had a military buddy confirm before posting it

Now you tell us.

Ask my wife i make mistakes all the time. I certainly could be mistaken here... fwiw

I believe that's a groundskeeper work truck.

If you zoom in close you can see the assorted types of shovels sticking out behind the cab.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Pelosi appoints Dingell as Speaker of the House
Facebook

Twitter

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Caled
God.

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Who would even have jurisdiction or authority to arrest the Pope?

Yes, but the Pope is God's representative on Earth, according to the Catholics.
If bad stuff about the Pope proves to be true, the Catholic Church will be ruined.

And that would be fall of the Whore of Babylon. The false church.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Facebook

Twitter

Hmmm.
Where is Nanshey?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A couple of comments on the RSBN live feed are saying that Fox has "banned Trump":

Flab to Fab​: Trump will be coming across the EBS fox just banned him from speaking
Trevor Colby: Fox banned Trump..

link   
Anybody else having trouble accessing 8kun, just will not load up for me.

link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Still waiting on Secretary Pompeo to speak. Is the feed being blocked? Says its been going on for over an hour?????

twitter.com...

He and POTUS backed up 2 hours each, I believe

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

originally posted by: nerbot

i had a military buddy confirm before posting it

Now you tell us.

Ask my wife i make mistakes all the time. I certainly could be mistaken here... fwiw

I believe that's a groundskeeper work truck.

If you zoom in close you can see the assorted types of shovels sticking out behind the cab.

Respectfully,
~meathead
copy that i removed to reduce confusion.

Facebook

Twitter

i wonder what berries of knowledge he will bring to the throne

edit on 11-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It just clicked to me why theyre banning everything.
When Trump drops the truth hammer they are going to look you in the eye and deny, deny, deny.
It’s going to be twilight zone creepy
edit on 11-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: PurpleFox

The rally in DC was an awesome event
For what it's worth

Yes, it was a divine miracle. Tears came to my eyes as I walked (hobbled) past a very elderly woman using a walker. She had no business being there, but there she was. A large amount of Chinese Americans were there. The Taiwanese were there. The Latino's were there. The White, the black, the yellow, the brown, were all there. The Democrats and Republicans were there. The rich, and the poor were there. The intelligent, and yes, the idiots were all there.

I cant speak for others but I knew there were dangerous conditions present. I knew ahead there would be the possibility of what occurred at the capital. I knew I could loose my life as many others knew the same. For the most part everyone knew it was dangerous to be there. But as you can see, that fear was overcome, in mass. We, were united!

A Lt Col, ret, was arrested for the "No Knock Search" at the capital. Some say he was one of the idiots, but if you ask me, he risked it all to support and defend, our original constitution. And risking it all he walked the walk, with our founding fathers............

That day, in spirit, we all walked with the founding fathers......

Now, did Trump use us for a purpose? I believe he did. I believe we were the trigger to pull the Insurrection act. If the masses knew that ahead of the time would they have gone? YOU BET! Because our President asked us to be there.

With all the divisions present in society, awesome, is a understatement. It was, the tipping point.

God Bless Donald Trump, the great unite'r.........

I agree with every word you posted here.

Americans of every race/color/creed were all united and standing with our president, the man who has sacrificed so much to save this country, not only this country, but the world.

I remember looking into the eyes of every Chinese American I could and simply nodding and saying we will, the answer to the heartfelt plea to end the Chinese Communist Party.

I have begun to speak a blunt truth to my leftie friends/family, their willful ignorance is supporting the following...

1. Concentration Camps ran by the Chinese Communist Party.
2. Forced Organ Harvesting of the Falun Gong.
3. Totalitarian oppression of more than a billion Chinese.
4. Threat to Hong Kong sovereignty.
5. Threat to Taiwan sovereignty.
6. The enslavement of the Asian continent.
7. The successful implementation of this totalitarianism around the globe.

I am done being told we are on the wrong side of history.

They will soon realize that in truth they are on the side of pure evil.

Regardless of the Antifa psyop and the last ditch effort of the establishment to stop what is coming, it was a historic gathering, our voice was heard around the world to the celebration of all people fighting for freedom.
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

After it was announced that the Secret Service was investigating certain people who said Mike Pence should be executed, linwood's account vanished off of parler.

This is exactly why I say whatever we do, we need to have the legal basis. Just popping of your gums to say execute someone with basically little proven evidence is asinine. Saying you have evidence is not the same thing as proving you do. The facts need to be about the perp not about meting out the justice. That is for a fair trial to determine. Individuals calling for the death of people are way out of line and hurting our cause. Sure they could get a death sentence but we don't know that and we don't need a mob to go get them and kill them.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

Still waiting on Secretary Pompeo to speak. Is the feed being blocked? Says its been going on for over an hour?????

twitter.com...

6PM (4 minutes time) apparently...

RSBN

link   
DJTs biography on the State Dept. website states that his term ends today:

Donald J. Trump's term ended on 2021-01-11 19:40:41.

link

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
A couple of comments on the RSBN live feed are saying that Fox has "banned Trump":

Flab to Fab​: Trump will be coming across the EBS fox just banned him from speaking
:

I guess that'll open the door for the next move. I've seen a couple of videos this morning, in different states, of the NG rolling in.

Has any of you looked at the air traffic today? It's pretty active up there.
edit on 11-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

link   

link now says live in 24 hours...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

link now says live in 24 hours...

That's the Alamo speech.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
It literally just said live in about 30 minutes. It changed to 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I looked at Parler for the first time 2 days ago when Lin Wood migrated there.

Re: parler.com...

It sure is bare bones bland.

Hopefully GAB at least has links to "like-minded" users on any given subscriber's page. That's how I learned who to bookmark on Twitter. I'll go check out GAB now. Probably only a matter of time before it gets muzzled too. Especially if Joe Biden takes the White House.

So, has anyone done a deep dive on who owns Parler and Gab? Or Rumble, or any of the others?

Left a small crumb on Parler way back here. Just like Fakebook, many freely give their personal info and they use it against us. The AI algo's have profiled everyone into various categories for propaganda, manipulation of the minds and near future round-up. All those databases are a gold mine. Nobody needs to hack or leak them. [They] already have it all. For those that think Browser X or Bitchute is safer, better think again. Nothing is safe anymore. Course, if you're not spewing out insightful anarchy towards the new establishment or posting selfies wearing a red MAGA hat than you have nothing to worry about; for now.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

DJTs biography on the State Dept. website states that his term ends today:

Donald J. Trump's term ended on 2021-01-11 19:40:41.

link

That is weird

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join