It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experience With COVID: I don’t believe it’s a naturally occurring virus.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The idea of COVID being man-made, if not weaponized, isn’t new to the conspiracy world. I’ve tempered my thoughts over the past year based on a lack of pure evidence to prove that it’s an unnatural virus. But now that I’ve had it myself, I firmly believe it’s man-made. Whether it was weaponized remains to be seen, however.

Keep in mind this is all anecdotal which isn’t the strongest form of evidence, but it’s enough for me for this particular instance with the limited factual information we have. On December 6th, I started to develop tightness in my chest and the feeling of a chest cold. While driving from Indianapolis to Cincinnati, this maddening rush of fatigue settled into my body and it took every ounce of me to stay awake for the drive. I’ve never had a problem battling fatigue on the road until that day.

I tested on the 7th, got the positive result on the 8th and since then I’ve had an array of symptoms that have kicked my arse from left to right and up and down. Cough, shortness of breath, mind numbing migraines/headaches, a constant sense of doom and a steady flow of fatigue. I’m a healthy, energetic, physically fit 39-year-old. I choose my diet wisely and have degrees in health and kinesiology. The levels of fatigue I’ve experienced are like nothing I’ve ever known or experienced.

Going up a flight of stairs required heavy breathing and a nap. Being awake too long gives me a headache like I’ve never had before. Nausea, gastrointestinal issues, lightheadedness, confusion; they’ve all taken their toll on me. I started feeling better a few days ago, then I climbed a ladder to replace some dead Christmas lights and I couldn’t catch my breath the rest of the day. I nearly took myself to the hospital cause it hurt so bad to breathe.

Of course I lost my sense of taste and smell which is just stupid. That was the icing on the cake for me; this virus was developed in a lab, not through natural evolution. I can’t scientifically prove it but there’s no doubt in my mind that this thing was created in a laboratory with nefarious purposes. Whether it was intended to be unleashed or just slipped out of the lab, I don’t know.

I was never a COVID-19 denier, and I’ve always respected those around me by wearing a mask and washing my hands frequently. But feeling these symptoms (I understand some people have mild symptoms or are asymptomatic), I completely understand why it’s killing people. Especially those with underlying health conditions. If I were obese, diabetic, had cancer, heart disease of a lung condition...I’d hate to imagine the effects it would have on me then. Losing the ability to breath normally sucks.

So I’m almost 3 weeks into it, the overall gloominess of it is over but symptoms remain problematic. I saw the Doctor yesterday and he said I could probably expect another week or two of lingering symptoms. But, why do I think this is man-made?

Simple. Nothing about this feels natural. It’s like the silent parts of my consciousness are telling me “this ain’t right and we don’t know what to do about it”. I go back to a Joe Rogan podcast with evolutionary biologist Eric Weinstein who has studied the virus under a microscope and he adamantly believes the virus is man-made due to some missing evolutionary components he observed. Here’s a clip from that podcast where he talks about it.

I’m on mobile so can’t post the video directly.

Weinstein on Rogan

So that’s my experience with it. Here in southwest Ohio the number of people I know dealing with COVID one way or another is off the charts. Take it for what it’s worth but given the knowledge I have with it and my experiences with having it, this thing is not a naturally occurring virus.

edit on 25-12-2020 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Yeah, there is pretty much no question that "gain of function" inserts have been performed.

edit on 25-12-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah, there is pretty much no question that "gain of function" inserts have been performed.

Can you help me understand what this picture is saying? Does it demonstrate how the virus has been tampered with?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
People keep forgetting about this Chinese Doctor...❗️

Chinese Virologist Who Claimed Covid Lab Made Releases Second Paper

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I've had time when I've felt great in the morning and by the evening I've had raging vomiting and diarrhea that came out of nowhere that knocked my on my butt for a week after. Despite me also being young and sporty at the time.

But nobody is claiming that this is some biological weapons. It's just food poisoning.

What you experienced was simply a bad case of a sickness that effects different people in different ways. Nothing unusual about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I've had time when I've felt great in the morning and by the evening I've had raging vomiting and diarrhea that came out of nowhere that knocked my on my butt for a week after. Despite me also being young and sporty at the time.

But nobody is claiming that this is some biological weapons. It's just food poisoning.

What you experienced was simply a bad case of a sickness that effects different people in different ways. Nothing unusual about it.

Food poisoning causes exactly that, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.

This virus is different. Everyday it’s a different symptom or a different combination of symptoms. Today it’s a headache that is making Christmas hard to enjoy. Yesterday I had no energy and didn’t want to stop sleeping and couldn’t stay out of the restroom. The day before it was tightness in my chest. There’s plenty unusual about it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good luck with this thread here. While I've seen healthy family and friends absolutely ravaged by it, most here either think it doesn't exist, or that it's less dangerous than the flu or common cold. You'll be called a liar, etc...

Over here in the real world, I'm sorry to hear it hit you so hard, and I'm glad you're here to tell us of your experience!

Here's my wife's cousin's story from a couple weeks ago. He was a denier like most of this site, then he died twice from it and lived to tell about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

This is worth watching. Would love for them to try and explain this data away.

This is the one, about 14 min in goes into the hard data: www.youtube.com...

And this one about 23 mins in:

Related evidence

Start at 24:30 onward.

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It could be a combination of things including how your own immune system is reacting to it.

With the Spanish Flu, there were cases where the flu became a hemorrhagic disease sort of like ebola and patients were bleeding out their orifices. Doctors swore up one side and down the other that whatever it was ... it could not be the flu, but it was.

Thing was that it was a combination of an unusually severe strain of flu and one that was new to the immune system, and between those two factors, it caused physical symptoms in humans that no recorded known flu before or since has been known to cause and in wild combinations.

It wasn't lab created either, just super nasty.

Now, I'm not downplaying what you've experienced because we know this thing can cause super nasty and lingering symptoms and a variety of them, but just because you got treated to them doesn't mean that this was cooked up in a lab.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Good luck with this thread here. While I've seen healthy family and friends absolutely ravaged by it, most here either think it doesn't exist, or that it's less dangerous than the flu or common cold. You'll be called a liar, etc...

Over here in the real world, I'm sorry to hear it hit you so hard, and I'm glad you're here to tell us of your experience!

Here's my wife's cousin's story from a couple weeks ago. He was a denier like most of this site, then he died twice from it and lived to tell about it.

Do you even listen to what other people say, or do you just imagine what you think they would say?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Shhh, apparently only man-made diseases can kill you now.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
[Do you even listen to what other people say, or do you just imagine what you think they would say?

I'll bite. What did I say that was incorrect?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a "virus" as you have been taught.

Yes, weaponization of biological entities is being done out there.....but the thing they are weaponizing is not a fictional virus.....its a viral sized bacteria.

My experience as a Farmer is that bug free grass fed animals are profitable animals....but bug infested grain fed animals are even more profitable.

Bug free healthy eating Humans are far LESS PROFITABLE to TPTB than bug infested grain fed ones are.

Think about it....or dont if it hurts to much to face the truth.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
There is no such thing as a "virus" as you have been taught.

Yes, weaponization of biological entities is being done out there.....but the thing they are weaponizing is not a fictional virus.....its a viral sized bacteria.

My experience as a Farmer is that bug free grass fed animals are profitable animals....but bug infested grain fed animals are even more profitable.

Bug free healthy eating Humans are far LESS PROFITABLE to TPTB than bug infested grain fed ones are.

Think about it....or dont if it hurts to much to face the truth.

WOW!

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So far I’m only experiencing a stuffy nose and depleted sense of smell.

I have seen people close to me experience no symptoms and others nearly die. What is the deciding factor(s) that determine how bad of an a$$ kicking one will get from this?

I was talking to my sister about how the need is for a diagnostic test that can determine what predisposes one to get beat down by covid.

So sorry to hear you got pummeled by it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
People keep forgetting about this Chinese Doctor...❗️

Somebody forgot about this US Policy:

Threat/Use Policies
United States: Continues to plan, as it has for decades, for a massive retaliatory or preemptive “counterforce” attack in response to an actual or imminent nuclear attack, and for first use of nuclear weapons against an overwhelming conventional attack. The U.S. strategy of counterproliferation and the planning reflected in the Nuclear Posture Review reveal some new trends towards making nuclear arms more usable, identifying an enlarged range of circumstances in which nuclear weapons could be used, notably against non-nuclear attacks or threats. For instance, it states that nuclear weapons “could be employed against targets able to withstand non- nuclear attack, (for example, deep underground bunkers or bio-weapon facilities)," and refers to nuclear use in response to “surprising military developments.” In December 2002, the presidentially approved National Security Strategy to Combat Weapons of Mass Destruction announced that the United States will respond with “overwhelming force” – a phrase invoking the nuclear option – to chemical and biological attacks. It also referred to preemptive attacks against nuclear, chemical, and biological threats, and did not rule out nuclear use in such attacks. The United States opposes negotiation of a treaty codifying commitments not to use nuclear weapons against non-nuclear weapon states. The commitments have been made in declarations by the United States and other nuclear weapon states in connection with the NPT.

edit on 25122020 by Snarl because: Funtorama

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

in 2010, the rockefeller foundation talked about a future scenario exactly like the one we have today.

event 201 was the dry run with a fictional corona virus and shorty after, the virus was here.

and now the world economic forum tells us how they will implement the new world order.

coincidence?
ask "cui bono" and look at the world.

also, whats your vitamin d status? i'm asking because scientific evidence emerges that low concentration of vitamin d correlates with severe symtoms or symtoms at all.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is not one symptom or combination of symptoms you described that is not a known, ordinary symptom of the flu.

Now that you're older than the last time you got sick, illnesses will effect you differently.

And the next time you get sick, it will be different.

Guess what: the older I get, the longer it takes to recover from any kind of illness or injury.

I'm not here to denigrate your illness; just point out that "MUH COVID MANMADE UNNATURAL" is a most unlikely explanation for a perfectly natural phenomenon. Could be a new virus out there: could be a strong strain of an old virus.
edit on 25-12-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

In December 2002, the presidentially approved National Security Strategy to Combat Weapons of Mass Destruction announced that the United States will respond with “overwhelming force” – a phrase invoking the nuclear option – to chemical and biological attacks. It also referred to preemptive attacks against nuclear, chemical, and biological threats, and did not rule out nuclear use in such attacks.

Sounds excessively ominous.....

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The virus seems either like some curse that's been lifted, or that we have entered the 5th dimension and now experiencing 5D bugs , or mother earth just cleansing herself and warning us to get back inline,. Balance, unity and harmony.. as it was a half moon on the 21st..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join