It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Collapses shortly after receiving COVID-19 VACCINE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Lol, I guess she didn't feel the pain for at least 20 minutes.

Man, these people must think we're as retarded as the people who support what they're doing.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DeusInAbsentia

Absolutely.
It's not a smoking gun.

But denying that the vaccines will hurt some people is just being silly on the other side.
Vaccinations do hurt a minority and we accept it for the greater good.

Should we lie about that fact for the greater good also?

link   
a reply to: MadMaxZombie

No, no, no.

You have to understand, She only passes out in mildly traumatic situations, ya know like a hang nail. But when people come into the ER with their arms and legs ripped off with 4th degree burns from a motorcycle accident — she is more alert and aware than ever! Like superwoman!

link   

Sure. So the good news is that you can take the vaccine and it'll be pain free for 20 minutes after the needle goes in.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You know what annoys me most about humans... we are infants in the grand scale of time, yet we think we have all the answers, we think we can play god with nature and there will be absolutely no side-effects, and if you dare question the infallible wisdom behind our most sacred vaccine science, you will be swiftly silenced. Anyone refusing vaccination will be considered a science denier and paranoid conspiracy theorist and any negative health effects experienced soon after vaccination are clearly coincidental.

Seriously though I'm not opposed to a vaccine, it's probably the only thing that may allow the world to go back to normal and I think Trump did the right thing to ensure fast vaccine trials. Any President would seek a solution to something which erased all the economic growth under Trump in the first 3 years. More importantly, it would look much worse for Trump if he didn't pursue a vaccine. However it's extremely likely Trump would ensure it remained optional, whereas Biden is likely to make it mandatory.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

I've not said that - I agree with your comments? My only point here is that we shouldn't use this video as fodder to claim "see, the vaccine is evil!".

Take a look at the YouTube and Facebook comments for this video - people going crazy because they believe this is evidence that the vaccine doesn't work. The same people who probably believed the video claiming dead babies were a key ingredient in the AstraZeneca vaccine.

I just think we should just be a bit more rational about it is all.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yes the bug is in the very same range as the flu.

Facts about Covid-19

And there is known events form history where mass hysteria caused people feeling they are sick,

List Of Mass Hysteria Cases

Fear itself lowers immunity, so people harm themselves by going in to fear, yet they still blame the WuFlu

Politicians make this all happen, and look`s like democrats were in the front in that in USA , in other countrys it`s just many ...i lost count ugh...i think there is many secret CCP party menbers out there .

Flatten the curve again and again , lockstep, jab ...horror show

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
a reply to: Edumakated

I'm not going to sit here with no medical degree and assess whether a nurse is bright or not.

But who knows what she was thinking - the possibility of 15 minutes of fame got to her head, and it didn't cross her mind she might pass out. I think we're blowing this particular event way out of proportion.

The same way the virus was blown out of proportion?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Not sure where you're getting 20 minutes from? The nurse said she started feeling pain around 10 minutes later. Sounds about right to me.

Heck, I've sat through an hour tattoo session, and only started feeling the pain on the drive back home. People are funny, I'm not sure what the conspiracy in the video is meant to be?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Same here... I've never had the flu shot either. No need for it since I don't get the flu, and no need to get a corona vaccine since I don't get corona.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Fair enough.
Definitely not proof of evil.

Although after a quick search it seems the AstraZeneca vaccine kinda did didn't it?
I'm not against that at all, but is it actually incorrect?

"She said the HEK-293 cells were derived from human embryonic kidney (HEK) cells. The line was developed in scientist Alex van der Eb’s Dutch laboratory in about 1973 from cells taken from a single fetus."
www.aap.com.au...

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Lol, your poor mom...

I can't see why anyone would want to take this vaccine. They're just Guinea pigs.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Indeed. The age old saying of "whatever you do, do NOT panic" comes to mind. When my mom was feeling bad (terribly weak immune system and sick all the time) and went to get tested, I told her as she waited on the results, if it comes back positive, whatever you do, do not panic. It did come back positive and she was given flu meds by her doctor. She didn't panic, and she pulled out of it relatively quick and easily.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Did you know about Gates adventures in India and Africa ? He is far from being nice guy IMO

India tosses out Gates Foundation due to conflicts of interest with Big Pharma

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef

That wasn't the video I was referring too (hadn't even seen the one you shared!) - the video that became popular on my timeline was of a women who was reading a paper published by Bristol University who were testing the vaccine. The woman, having no medical credentials, got it all wrong and concluded that there would be MRC-5 foetus cells in the finished product.

But the vaccine was developed using HEK 293 cells, and none will be present in the production of the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Unless this nurse has a history of passing out, it’s fair to say the vaccine caused this.

Interesting that she passed out within 20 seconds of saying they were excited to get it. A display for the world to see. I don’t believe in coincidences.

Anxiety is something that's known to make people pass out.

The media is creating a lot of anxiety about possible side effects of this vaccine.

Coincidence?

People faint after getting shots all of the time. The above mentioned anxiety is a factor.

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia

Not sure where you're getting 20 minutes from? The nurse said she started feeling pain around 10 minutes later. Sounds about right to me.

Heck, I've sat through an hour tattoo session, and only started feeling the pain on the drive back home. People are funny, I'm not sure what the conspiracy in the video is meant to be?

Ok, 10 minutes. So you're telling me she didn't feel any pain for 10 minutes after a needle was inserted into her arm, yet a hang nail causes her to pass out? Give her the benefit of the doubt if you like, but the BS meter tops out on this one. The two tattoos I've gotten were both felt as I was getting them, what pain I did feel was gone once the needle stopped and my arm was wrapped in plastic wrap. Did they put any petroleum jelly on your tattoos when they finished?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Maybe you're right, dude. I'm a blank slate when it comes to Mr Gates - but when you share articles which clearly aren't interested in sharing an unbiased story, but would rather push fairly obvious misinformation, it's not winning me over to your thinking with all respect.

For instance, that article you just shared about India is from the same people who claimed Mr Gates said he wanted to kill 700,000 people old people, when that wasn't even close to what he implied if you watch the interview. So how could I trust anything else from that source, when it's clear they have a bias?

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yeeh , the impact of thinking is i guess underestimated , i dont know fully all about it either but i know it can effect .

The War of the Worlds by Orson Welles , some storys say that many people did panic then and really did believe that aliens really attack...even when Welles sayed something that it`s just a radio talk ...

2025...maybe they pull the alien invasion then somehow...lol

posted on Dec, 18 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

"A known condition." Makes me wonder if she has a drivers license in that case?

Bangs her elbow or knee whilst driving and causes fatal crash.

She seemed to be having a headache just before she dropped.

Well, we can't say we weren't warned.

edit on 18-12-2020 by maya27 because: Quotations

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join