It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse Collapses shortly after receiving COVID-19 VACCINE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidMK

Wouldn't expect 'fair' coverage from the MSM anyways, right ?

No need to 'believe' in Covid : it either, is or isn't.

We don't know : so we either 'believe' in someone whom says it exists, or we 'believe' in someone whom says it doesn't, or we don't 'believe' anything, because we realize that we don't know.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

My girlfriend is a hospital nurse and has no agenda. She has seen first hand the patients in beds and dying, as well as having had Covid herself earlier this year. She has never seen a flu virus cause similar circumstances in 20 years as a nurse, so this is nothing to do with just believing the MSM.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It seems rather subjective, no ?
You 'believe' it, because of the anecdotal evidence brought to your attention via your girlfriend.
What about those without that close, trustable connexion ?

If she already had Covid-19 : why did she need to vaccinate against Covid-19 ?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

What does already having had COVID have to do with the vaccine? All nurses and frontline health staff are being vaccinated. As far as I am aware there is no evidence as yet that having had COVID provides long term immunity.

As far as anecdotal evidence, she is my long term partner. Would you not believe or trust what your husband/wife/partner told you?

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Zactly !
Your first question, is zactly the same as my last question : why are the antibodie$$ generated by the vaccine proce$$$$, necessary when one already has their own natural antibodies ?

Unless we believe the ones standing to make billion$$ from a $hiny new marketing vaccine program every 6 month$$ ?

Perhaps by Covid-23 : we'll be needing vaccine$$ every 3 month$$ ?
Gotta keep growing that bottom line !!

Trust is a beautiful part of having a relationship.
You are free to believe anything that you want.
Me : am not too big on belief...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yes, new normal requires to skip few research test .

2 new vaccine reations reported, one doctor from Boston, and another injury in New York City.

More Casualties Reported Among Healthcare Workers from Experimental Unapproved COVID Vaccines

Boston Doctor Reports Serious Allergic Reaction After Getting Moderna’s Covid Vaccine

The doctor, Dr. Hossein Sadrzadeh, a geriatric oncologist at Boston Medical Center said " I don’t want anybody to go through that,” he said."

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
You might like to have a quick look at the CDC Pdf on reactions to the vaccine. It's very short.
The figures are this for "Health Impact Events" which to quote means "**unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional"
14th December = 3
15th December = 50
16th December = 373
17th December = 1,476
18th December = 3,150.
Granted the amount of administered vaccines are going up and this is just the first dose and we have been warned second dose could have more severe reactions. People who have experienced an anaphylactic reaction are told NOT to take second dose. The total for adverse reactions to the first dose is 112,807.
www.cdc.gov... mK8hpyg84fDWb19VpI
CDC Report

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thanks, over 5000 adverse reactions in such short time sounds quite a lot . Next report coming soon i guess , with bigger numbers most likely . Not worth it to take the shot .

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Still nothing from Tiffany I see.

Or comments from her family.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join