It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands gather around ny bar that was shutdown.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   
well good for them they are finly doing more then just talking .
took long enough .
see i agree with people freedom protesting is a right and like blm as long as it peaceful then good .

really i was wonder if any of the right were any thing more then just talk .
freedoms matter so much then show it in ways that dont involve name calling .

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I mean if only they were trynna burn it down it’d be okay...

Did I get that right?

/sarc

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well.. my impression is that both sides are dumb. Nobody wants to work together. Either the virus is fake or it's the apocalypse..

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
What if the purpose of the closings is to get the anti-covid people to gather in crowds?
So that they get covid.
Then more cases are reported of covid.

Round and round we go.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Right. COVID respects large protests. We saw that all summer. They would absolutely have COVID on their side if they got mostly peaceful and made things a bit fiery ... just to be sure.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

or it's the apocalypse

I think modern medicine and modern sanitation practices is why it hasn't gotten that bad.

Imagine if covid had hit 100 years ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Well.. my impression is that both sides are dumb. Nobody wants to work together. Either the virus is fake or it's the apocalypse..

The insanity of this is that the bar in question is two blocks inside a so-called viral red zone, so only two blocks away, other bars are fully open for business. Apparently, COVID respects arbitrary boundaries.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I disagree.

Those protest and this protest and the rallies and the 3 day biden win celebration.
All of them worked to spread covid even more.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

100 years ago?

LOL

People would be treating it like Africa is. They'd shrug and say, "It's not ebola," and go on with life. Only here in the US it would be things like yellow fever or smallpox.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The insanity of this is that the bar in question is two blocks inside a so-called viral red zone, so only two blocks away, other bars are fully open for business. Apparently, COVID respects arbitrary boundaries.

Agree.
That is dumb.

link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not according to the press. We have to fear religious gatherings, exercise, sports, schools, and family gatherings on the holidays.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: ketsuko

Agree.
That is dumb.

It is, and it's also the sort of arbitrary standard that makes people highly suspicious of anything we're told is "for our health" these days along with all the instances of high level officials flat out ignoring their rules as it suits them to do so.

How serious do you think this is when they constantly shift the lines, play with what is and is not allowed in ways that make little sense, and then ignore their own rules as if they don't matter at all?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
you [people are strange you spent months saying the virus is no big deal down play the deaths and the number of people who get it say mask are useless and Now ITS your side doing protesting it matters ?

Really you guys should pick either the virus is real and no one should be protesting in large groups or its NOT real in which case its all just a scam to take over the Worlddddddd !

God you switch sides so much you should have eyes painted on the back of your hat .

They are protesting the lock down in many places NOt just this one bar and every person doing THAT protesting is a HUGE TRUMP fan so maybe you should refrain from calling them out ?

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It is entirely possible that the US could have significantly slowed the spread by forcing Walmart to have every register open to reduce crowding into two or three lines to checkout.

Too late now, of course. But it might have been just as effective as voluntary mask policies.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
you [people are strange you spent months saying the virus is no big deal down play the deaths and the number of people who get it say mask are useless and Now ITS your side doing protesting it matters ?

Really you guys should pick either the virus is real and no one should be protesting in large groups or its NOT real in which case its all just a scam to take over the Worlddddddd !

God you switch sides so much you should have eyes painted on the back of your hat .

They are protesting the lock down in many places NOt just this one bar and every person doing THAT protesting is a HUGE TRUMP fan so maybe you should refrain from calling them out ?

We can't say the virus is real until it is proven in court, right? Same with the effectiveness of social distancing, masks, lockdowns, and everything else associated with this mess. I have yet to see one court case where evidence was presented that proved masks, lockdowns, etc. were of any use at all in combating this so-called pandemic. Even with all these measures, this so-called pandemic seems to break records almost daily.

Just like election fraud: prove it in court or it's not real.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Mandroid7
Been a long while since I've been in a Walmart. A year at least.
Walked past one today. There were people lined up at the entrance. I think the word is "metering." No more can go in until someone leaves.

Oh, those in line also were wearing masks.

Just stopped by today to grab something, no lines, no mask, nothing...

Glad I don't live where you do.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You don't get it. You really don't. Why am I not surprised?

It's called a double standard, and from the start, this whole virus thing has been larded down with them from TPTB. What you perceive as "side-switching" is a highlighting of those double standards and inconsistencies.

*Nothing* happens in a vacuum.

posted on Dec, 3 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

A whisper

edit on 3-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you always let the press tell you what to think?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar

Assanine bullocks. Were You there? Did you tally and count 100% Trump supporters?

Oh. You didn’t? Hmmm. Well don’t let the door hit ya when you show yourself out

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join