It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no actual evidence of voter fraud; here's how we know:

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: johnnylaw16
You don't get to see evidence from military tribunals my guy.

Lol. There are no military tribunals occurring my friend. I assure you.
edit on 30-11-2020 by johnnylaw16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

You see wearing masks as freedom issue.

Do you think someone with HIV or know they've been with someone with has the 'right' to not wear a condom when with a new partner?

I think your question should be "does anyone having sex have the right not to wear a condom?" I'm not against wearing a mask, but sitting on a beach 100 feet from anyone and having a cop tell me to put on my mask because it is the law pushes reasonableness just as it would be for all men to wear a condom all the time just in case.

You also are suggesting that COVID is high risk of death or life long issues, and it is not as 80%+ have either zero or slight symptoms. The key is if YOU are high risk then YOU need to protect yourself too. Masks help, but I can tell you if I was high risk I wouldn't be going anywhere mask or no mask.

To be honest Mask isn't a really big deal to me, but it is a part of the whole over reaching event that we see with the lockdowns that is killing small businesses that are not coming back anytime soon.

Lastly much of what we have seen is the left virtual signaling masks because Trump didn't wear one at his endless briefings and other events as he is tested everyday. They screamed masks, but don't wear them themselves many times to include their leadership locking everything down with no group over 6 while having their own large private no mask parties as example. So much of this Right push back has been towards the virtual signaling than the idea of wearing a mask makes sense.

edit on 30-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylaw16
Accordingly, we can conclude with a high degree of certainty that no such evidence exists.

This is a logic fallacy.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.
edit on 30-11-2020 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

Accordingly, we can conclude with a high degree of certainty that no such evidence exists.

This is a logic fallacy.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

The absence of evidence is evidence that those claiming to have "the evidence" do not. That is my point. If Trump had any evidence he would put it forward. He has not done so, so we can conclude that he does not have. Moreover, he has a team of well-paid attorneys and others actively searching for evidence, scouring for anything that he can put forward. Because despite those efforts he still does not have any evidence, we can conclude that the evidence likely does not exist.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You should probably first listen to these state press conferences before making absurd claims of "nO eViDeNcE". The whole point is to go over some of the evidence they have, with witnesses, experts, etc.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You should probably first listen to these state press conferences before making absurd claims of "nO eViDeNcE". The whole point is to go over some of the evidence they have, with witnesses, experts, etc.

Yes, press conferences are meaningless unless they put that "evidence" before a court. That is the entire point of this thread. Trump and his talk a big talk, but then follow it up with nothing. There is a reason for that. Their evidence is not what they make it out to be and will not withstand legal scrutiny.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Biden received the most votes in US history while ALSO winning a record low 16.7% of US counties.

Totally legit. Nothing to see here peasants.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The legal team bang on about evidence for mass fraud in press conferences etc but not in Court.

That is what is absurd.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and all that.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

If it's that simple then it should be easy to overturn the result in Court.

Let's see how that pans out, shall we?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The legal team bang on about evidence for mass fraud in press conferences etc but not in Court.

That is what is absurd.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and all that.

Precisely.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Exactly.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

This is exactly what all of us have been telling you lol

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

This is exactly what all of us have been telling you lol

What exactly have you been telling us? You certainly haven't show where Trump is putting any of this forward in court.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

How easy has it been so far?

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Mandroid7
That was an awfully long post for someone with confidence.

Trump will win.

Look, I'm a long-time lurker that came here for the aliens, and just now felt like I finally had some information that could be useful in these debates. Feel free to disregard my take, but I have a good deal of experience in this area and feel confident in my analysis.
So you came for the aliens a long time ago but you suddenly decided to register Nov 24th and the only threads you post on are the election fraud ones and you are working very hard to convince everyone that Trump doesn’t have a chance and the communists didn’t really steal the election... ok got it

Its just another sock puppet. Obviously a sock puppet try to gauge peoples reactions and opinions on the fraud,and then to try and sway as many as possible.
There is evidence of fraud,cheating but as a sock puppet it cannot see reality.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Play the ball, not the man.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Mandroid7
That was an awfully long post for someone with confidence.

Trump will win.

Look, I'm a long-time lurker that came here for the aliens, and just now felt like I finally had some information that could be useful in these debates. Feel free to disregard my take, but I have a good deal of experience in this area and feel confident in my analysis.
So you came for the aliens a long time ago but you suddenly decided to register Nov 24th and the only threads you post on are the election fraud ones and you are working very hard to convince everyone that Trump doesn’t have a chance and the communists didn’t really steal the election... ok got it

Its just another sock puppet. Obviously a sock puppet try to gauge peoples reactions and opinions on the fraud,and then to try and sway as many as possible.
There is evidence of fraud,cheating but as a sock puppet it cannot see reality.

Your inane comments serve only to highlight which of us is arguing from a place of reason and logic, and which of us lacks the mental fortitude and facts to support their position. Readers of this thread can make their own choice on which of us to believe, and I quite like my chances there.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Caution...
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The title of your OP actually makes you factually illogical and unreasonable, seeing how there is ample evidence available of voting irregularities, let alone fraud.

posted on Nov, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I came for the aliens a long time ago as well and frankly I am disgusted that the conspiracy community as gone so gung go on Trump. Dudes got deep ties to a convicted sex trafficker and Pedophile and even went to court as a defendant accused with Epstein for raping a kid. He used his money to get out of it.

Then you all scream the election is being stolen without sharing one credible piece of information and ignore the fact that the sitting President is actually trying to steal the election. A sitting President is staging a coup in front of your eyes just like the community as been warning about way prior to his presidency and you’re all aboard the Trump train.

Pathetic
a reply to: yuppa

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join