It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Record Breaking Highs' in number of Infections today

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well, if you look at the op, it wasn't about the US. Not everything revolves around your country. There are other countries in the world.
edit on 25/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ketsuko

No disease can keep exploding in case numbers forever.

Forever? No. For a couple of years, if it's a novel virus that we have no immunity to? Yes.

If no one is "immune to it" as you say, then why do over 50% of ppl show no symptoms?

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: LordAhriman

No disease can keep exploding in case numbers forever.

Forever? No. For a couple of years, if it's a novel virus that we have no immunity to? Yes.

If no one is "immune to it" as you say, then why do over 50% of ppl show no symptoms?

Because it's a virus so lethal, you have to be tested to even know you have it.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If we are going to always have it, then we have to live with it. We cannot stop life to try to avoid it. That's all there is to it.

How on earth did our ancestors manage to create any kind of society with all the deadly diseases of the past, some permanently maiming? Certainly their solution was not to stop everything and hide from it like we're trying to do. They learned how to carry on. It's sad, but that may be what we end up having to do. We are not going to get rid of this thing. It won't even go away if everyone drops everything and hides in our houses for 18 months like Ezekial Emanual wants to force us to.

I mean. I don't know what you think you want everyone to do.

Me? M'am. I'm the retiring Responder...I, we, they, us ...hell of a lot of us, stopped trying to convince people early on in our careers. Some heed...some don't listen.

And...I agree with everything you say here. People will and must adapt...and we'll move along..as always.

Best t'day, K.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Well, if you look at the op, it wasn't about the US. Not everything revolves around your country. There are other countries in the world.

That IS my point. 'Been sayin'...it's worldwide.

Stay well yourself.🙏

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join