It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof masks don't do jack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Well, I guess your degree in common sense trumps those of us who actually study these things. Guess I’ve wasted the last 25 years of my life. I’m done.

link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I don't know what you're talking about.

Masks are great! Look how well Lord Genius President Elect Biden complies.

Don't be mean... He's wearing his undersized aviators to keep the airborne particles from getting into his eyes.

link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: LSU2018

No. I'm not going to wear a mask, suck in some of the sickness coming out of another mask and lingering in the air, and then let it circulate from my lungs to my mask to my lungs again. I'll continue wearing no mask and breathing free air that doesn't get humid and stuck inside a mask.

I get the thought process you're presenting, but your method only makes things worse and makes more people sick.

No you are incorrect...my method is called god dam truth....plain and simple...and the truth will teach people why they SHOULD NOT FEAR REMOVING THEIR MASKS.

What are you missing here?

I don't know. Maybe you could try EXPLAINING WITH CAPITALS SO WE ALL UNDERSTAND BETTER?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

So, although I doubt that the masks are helping GREATLY, I do wear one for someone else and if folks choose not to...it's their choice and mine to avoid close contact with them.

The problem is many places have no choice... because it turns out when people are given a choice hardly anyone actually chooses to wear a mask. It's just completely insane to me how some leaders think it's fine to enforce these draconian measures with such a massive lack of evidence. If you had told me a year ago this is where the world would be now I'd never believe you in a million years... yet somehow with the power of propaganda they've managed to use fear to subdue almost the entire world.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yeah...some guy who says something that supports your beliefs should trump millions of us who actually work with the non existent virus. Wow.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I was in az till last week now back in fl
AZ put in mask use Fl iggys it AZ went from 3.5 k a day DOWN TO 600 then slowly rising back to 1.8 k
Florida while mask was wron for a few weeks went from 20 K a DAY down to 3 k a day Now no one cares about mask even employ's don't ware them and Its back up to 7 to 10 K a DAY .

YIKKS maybe your right just checked AZ yesterday 4.4 k max mask ---- total 287 k cases
fl yester day 9 k cases total cases 914 K which makes AZ increases twice as much .

mask no mask no mask in fl yesterday had LESS of a Incress then Mask in AZ .
how the heck does that work anyway ??
maybe it because top the VIRUS humans are SO UGLY that without the mask it Drops dead when it sees our ugly puss . LOLOLOLOL .

Well I guess this helps make you feeel better not waring a mask LOL
One day does NOT a trend make on thing i noticed about your charts Every one shows a DROP when mask was used EVERY last one.
now its cold and people gather closer and as always cold flues and corona spread easer .
edit on 20-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Here's an idea more novel than the corona'virus'. If you believe the science that supports your claim then wear a f*cking mask, stop calling everyone else a moron or telling them they're wrong because they don't believe what you present. According to not only the charts in the OP, but also by personal experience, mask wearers catch corona far more than non-mask wearers.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

You only need to proof he is wrong. And i know you cant .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

We've had a mask mandate where I am at since early this summer, and we still had a spike early this month ... enough that they've added extra measure within the last few days and a curfew.

Everywhere I go, I see ugly face diapers. No one is going without.

So why the spike?

edit on 20-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Mask do not work, in helpfull way...

They do work in unhealthy way,causing health problems.

Unmask now!

Yesterday I had to see my Eye Doctor. I was told that I have an infection in both eyes. When I asked how I got it she said "probably from wearing a mask". The mask directs your breath upward and since I wear glasses into my eyes. The mask also causes back pressure through the tear ducts into the eyes. She said that eye infections are on the increase and that I have more of a threat from that that CORONA. So now I have drops to put in and anti-biotics to take. I am NOT allowed to wear a mask, so I have to work from home. Thankfully I can do that.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Masks have been invented that kill over 90% of Coronaviruses and influenzas over 7 hours. However, this is a new development so won't be on the shelves just yet.....

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476

Well, I guess your degree in common sense trumps those of us who actually study these things. Guess I’ve wasted the last 25 years of my life. I’m done.

You were done before you started Friend...I have had lifelong access to all the same books and data you have had access to....your Degrees mean something to you and potential employers but nothing to me other than Participation Badges showing you learned to follow through.

You of all people should be able to sit down with a pencil and piece of paper and retrace the scientific researchevolution and pinpoint every place they lied and misdirected us all.... like I said to you earlier...just let the Great Virus Lie go under the bridge already....then apply your knowledge and acumen to fitting the reality of the pleomorphic bacteria onto that viral Template....should be childs play for you seriously....at the very least it would prove me wrong.

link   

AZ doesn’t have a mask mandate.

Gov Ducey is a Trump sycophant.

link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Live bacteria? I always thought virus' differ greatly from bacteria and are almost robot-like in nature. Id have to reread my biology textbook but i don't remember hearing any of that before...

Are you a scientist or educated in that field?

Come on, blueman, we're all scientists.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

As the one making the contention, the burden of proof is on you.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: SammyB0476

You were done before you started Friend...I have had lifelong access to all the same books and data you have had access to....your Degrees mean something to you and potential employers but nothing to me other than Participation Badges showing you learned to follow through.

You of all people should be able to sit down with a pencil and piece of paper and retrace the scientific researchevolution and pinpoint every place they lied and misdirected us all.... like I said to you earlier...just let the Great Virus Lie go under the bridge already....then apply your knowledge and acumen to fitting the reality of the pleomorphic bacteria onto that viral Template....should be childs play for you seriously....at the very least it would prove me wrong.

Excellent. I have academic books on medicine so i'm now ok to practice surgery. Is this how it works?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
so valad points here that much a agree with .
honestly looks like mask did about as much as the lockdown .
which is slightly slowed it down JUST L:ONG enough to hit High points now its gettimng cold .
i think i agrree with you guys more it would have been better to have the spike in summer .

Thing is all your charts cant explain away how well Japan and K a and Newzeland and even ASTRILIA are doing .

Thous country acted fast and did just what we did and IT worked for them .
the reason why is they did not pretend it was fake .

The Problem here in the US is The barn door was open and the Horses got out and are now running all over the place to little to late .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

For one thing - Japan, New Zealand, and Australia are all islands. It's much easier to isolate populations on islands. How do you think the UK has no rabies?

The US is a massive nation with a lot of international travel, including porous borders that our politicians find it to be not in their best interests to keep under control. Even if the US had shut down all official international travel, the second spike in Texas was caused by Mexicans coming over the border illegally seeking health care for their cases of COVID while Mexico was suffering the worst of its own spike. At that point, the disease was going to enter and be uncontrollable because we have a largely uncontrolled border all along the southern US.

edit on 20-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
if it makes you happy Biden is now saying he wont do lockdowns on a national scales and jsut focus on hard hit places Like Dade county fl 230 K MOST of FL cases in ONE county .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Everyone else should think like you. My mom is the only one in my family (and among my friends) who wears a mask and follows safety precautions and we'd all been around her (not my friends, just the whole family) the day she got her positive results back. She's 65, my dad is 68, and while living in the same house and sleeping in the same bed, he never caught it. None of us who never wear a mask caught it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join