It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tardigrade and what they can do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randomname

You would not want it to eat viruses.

Because, human cells make viruses to help clean body from toxic matter.

So if you would remove virus from equation, you would cause problems.

It`s the way God design it

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

You would not want it to eat viruses.

Because, human cells make viruses to help clean body from toxic matter.

So if you would remove virus from equation, you would cause problems.

It`s the way God design it

There is no such thing as a "virus".

The body encapsulates viral sized bits of dead inert RNA/DNA WITH AN ANTIBODY "GARBAGE BAG".....THEY ARE VIRAL SIZED.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A VIRUS.

There are living viral sized pleomorphic bacteria that we can "catch" from each other and that do everything the bullspit "virus" is claimed to do.....you were lied to like everyone has been lied to.

It is the way it is.

We need a predator that eats live bacteria existing in viral size and shape....we need a hunter-killer.......does the Tartigrade eat living or dead things by habit?
edit on 18-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

There is no virus as, the narrative have created , the illusion , the picture of virus...the one magical entity that all the people seem to talk in ATS.

By virus i was meaning simply " virus like " particle that our cell make , to clean up cells.

And no offence ,but i think that the pleomorphic bacteria is there actually doing the same, the purpose of it is to try bring balance back...the bacterias and virus like particles are part of the fine machine that try to bring balance back. So yes you can see and measure pleomorphic bacteria, but it has a purpose....it`s not the enemy as are not virus either, it is acting when there is a problem in body.

The scare mongering of germs here in ATS about has gone through the roof.

The narrative here about covid etc is nothing but fairy tale.

So, yes there is not thing as a virus.....but there is a thing like virus like particles, which is dead , which you cant even catch.The body makes them allways when needed.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

There is no virus as, the narrative have created , the illusion , the picture of virus...the one magical entity that all the people seem to talk in ATS.

By virus i was meaning simply " virus like " particle that our cell make , to clean up cells.

And no offence ,but i think that the pleomorphic bacteria is there actually doing the same, the purpose of it is to try bring balance back...the bacterias and virus like particles are part of the fine machine that try to bring balance back. So yes you can see and measure pleomorphic bacteria, but it has a purpose....it`s not the enemy as are not virus either, it is acting when there is a problem in body.

The scare mongering of germs here in ATS about has gone through the roof.

The narrative here about covid etc is nothing but fairy tale.

So, yes there is not thing as a virus.....but there is a thing like virus like particles, which is dead , which you cant even catch.The body makes them allways when needed.

You are correct in a lot of ways.....the body is all about balance....and yes in your world and ours there is a way to balance this pleomorphic bacteria naturally...because it is a natural occurance....and that is using foods and plants and minerals and vitamins and the diet BUT THERE IS NO GOOD THING ABOUT THIS OR ANY PLEOMORPHIC BUG.

It enters our body via parasitic influences in the foodchain ... then it remains dormant INSIDE OUR BELLY UNTIL CONDITIONS CHANGE WHEN WE GET SICK AND ITS BETTER ABLE TO SURVIVE AND REPRODUCE...YES UNBAANCED BODY STATES FOSTER ITS POSITIVE GROWTH AND MORPHING.

This lie about viruses has to stop it is how they suppress the cure for cancer because killing this bug is killing cancer....covid is cancer....covid and cancer are bad gut bacteria.

This must be cleared up above all else.....once the Great Virus Lie is unmasked then things will forever change.

The Scientific data never lied.....THEY LIED ABOUT THE SCIENTIFIC DATA.

THE DATA SUPPORTS ME 110%.

IT SUPPORTS NOTHING ELSE 110%.

The Anti-HumanitaRIAN MONSTERS WE MUST NOW DESTROY WEAPONIZED THIS PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA LONG AGO.....want to know how long ago?

Well the Bible and Quoran and Vedic Texts and ALL MAJOR RELIGOUS DOCTRINES tell us what cancer and covid are and how to remediate and avoid them completely.

DID YOU CATCH THAT LAST POINT FRIEND?
Are you interested?

I do not accept "virus like particle" its the same lie served cold.

Theres is no such thing as a "virus" so there can be no "virus-like" thing.....the lie STOPS NOW.....there are VRIAL SIZED MATERIALS....some are inert and dead that uur body makes normally to get rid of unwanted RNA/DNA and some are alive and are INVADERS and are thriving in us.The live ones thriving in us are pleomorphic bacteria existing in viral size and shape.

Sola Virtus Invicta

What We Learn One We Learn All
WWLOWLA
edit on 18-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I could have use word exosome and not virus like particle....i find it difficult to use the right terminology because word virus is tied to lie....and i am not totally sure is exosome right term either.

Luis Pasteur was conman, he was one of the persons involved greating this false science, virology....which is total scam.

I dont agree with germ theory, so anything that is build with it is half-baked to me .i hope some day this lie about viruses would see end. If we look human genome , there is more microbes origin than from human cell origin.....so the idea that we have these boogeyman all over us is ridiculous...being human is having them in our body, we probably would die if they would be removed.

The germ theory: a deadly fallacy

The dream & Lie of Luis Pasteur

edit on 19-11-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Interesting. I remember taking something like this before

It would be more interesting I'm sure if i had the attention span and concentration to read all that.

Please put paragraphs in and break up your walls of text. It will be much better received by all

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: dug88

Some context for OP's ramblings.

Those are amazing bugs that survive nearly anything, even space allegedly.

As for the op's ramblings as you call it, I had enough of this crazy world to agree with him here. Although I'm yet to try training a tardigrade. Another round of lockdowns and I may give it a try.

They are also constantly bumping uglies (booom chica Wow chow) upon our faces... and the specific types can be used to source geographically peoples origins.. or so I read somewhere some time. I think

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The data doesnt lie they lie about the data.

www.sciencedirect.com...

This just cracked me right up man..... "within a capsid comprised of matrix proteins"......lol...lol...ROFLMAO....I choked on my Popcorn and spliied my Rootbeer when I heard that line .

I say lipid fat capsule....they say....

edit on 20-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I wish you would write a PDF that I can download on your ideas on pleomorphism. I need to study more

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I wish you would write a PDF that I can download on your ideas on pleomorphism. I need to study more

I profusely apologise....I am currently in the middle of a Geographical relocation due to the impending Earth Changes people debate about......I literally have no time......but you do not need me....just look up what a Pleomorphic Bacteria can do.....it can morph its mass and shape down several sizes and gain access to our entire body in the process....learn where it comes from within our food chain....places like Pork ect ect.....accept that major religous doctrines all explicitly named the biological sources of these little monsters and how to remediate them......ask yourself how the hades those people back then knew these things?....learn that Alcohol was created as a MEDICINE TO KILL PARASITES and that MJ is used for the same thing.....then we come to things like American Indian Sweat Lodges which jack up the internal body temp high enough to kill invaders and cook their eggs without killing us as long as we stay hydrated----- the connection between plants and Pharma says it all and its not a chicken vs egg scenario either we KNOW THE PLANTS AND FOODS CAME FIRST.

The stark reality is that EVERYTHING...ALL OF THE SCIENTIFIC DATA....has been bastardize for CENTURIES not just decades....we are discussing here the mechanism that has been used to control humanity for thousands of years.

All of the data fits the Pleomorphic Bacteria Template.

If you simply begin there....with an open inquiring mind.....and you trust that the scientific data will support the Template....you will find that in 100% of the instances you seek confirmation you will find it.....you will of course find the relevant data bastardized and mis-applied or deadended or misconstrued or misnamed....but in 100% of your inquiries you will find verification that you are on task accurately. I have spewed this data all over the place in bits and pieces because I am always learning and it is always evolving and I must sometimes harp up to clarify things because the scientific data is always being changed and altered .

I use this example when I share data.....it takes less energy to tell the truth than it does to tell a lie....you do not have to contrive anything to tell the truth ....you are revealing and unveiling when you tell the truth not hiding and covering something......LESS ENERGY IS EXPENDED TELLING THE TRUTH.....this energy signature cannot be hidden or camoflaged...so when liars wish to hide truths data reveals they must expend energy telling lies setting them up and executing them.....this means there is ALWAYS A SIGNATURE pattern to be noted....learning to identify this pattern makes it easier to see when and where they lied about the data to suppress hide and misdirect or disenfranchise.....it is called reverse extrapolating.

I suggest ,and I am not religous so to speak, that you read the bible and learn about what clean and unclean animals really are in terms of what health risks they carry insitu.Once you wrap your mind around the fact that the single biggest killer of Humans ever in out history has been bugs then when you see that in the bible and other books they told us about this and how to remediate it ... well you are forced to ask yourself how the hades they knew about Pleomorphic Bacteria?...or if they even NEEDED to know what it was to identify its source and to kill it.....lots of questions will pop up.....like if this is in the bible why dont people know?....and if there are BAD PEOPLE trying to control us al by lieing to us and weaponizing this bug did they get their ideas from the bible and books BEFORE THOSE BOOKS WERE SUPPRESSED AND BASTARDIZED ???

I came to the conclusion that several major religous groups have taken steps to avoid this bug....but......they have not followed many many other parts and parcels of those boooks.....they seem to have identified the single most important micro-point in the records.....and stuck to it like glue...coincidence??? Who knows right. Like I said its all about constant learning.....but if you begin with the answer its an enjoyable Journey....you arent seeking you are actively observing.

To be Frank....lol...I was abducted by Humans operating Neutral-Dimension Craft when I was a Kid....they force-fed me knowledge and data points using a type of hyper-speed visual teaching... I am not sure of all of the contents of the data provided.....but I am sure of enough of it to be running for the Hills literally as we speak....I was shown a not so good future....Noahs Flood type dynamic....lotta fire.....I was given a chance to leave and avoid it...I declined the Invitation and chose to take my chances with my Family even though according to my friends those odds were incalculably low....It was only after I had made my decision to return home to face the Monster coming that they uploaded the data they gave me so I think it was just basic hands on knowledge I might need in my attempt to surf the Rubicon.They also embedded several implants into my body which changed my thinking modus operandi and allowed me to reverse-extrapolate and to learn visually in concepts at great speeds.

I dont think it was my job to espouse the knowledge I have learned...because it never stops....Im not some person who has spent their life trying to quantify the origin of cancer....and then achieve some great personal goal please refer to Hulda Clark and the thousands of good Men and Women who have solved these mysteries many times over in the past........im just someone who happened to learn it on the bye and bye.....and I have no time to waste trying to tell others what to learn....it doesnt seem that complicated to me really.....once you learn it it simply wipes out Centuries of lies in a nanosecond....and lets you begin to learn instead of allowing yourself to be taught.....methinks its why they gave me an upload with no dam index or bibliography.....lol...lol...no such thing as a free lunch.....if I do not work at it the data gifted to me is inert...but if I apply energy to the equation then thigs speed up exponentially.

Sorry for all of the Woo Factor but it is what it is.

edit on 21-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join