It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Covid getting Spread the most?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Maybe you were living under a rock because it already happened.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh my.. turns out my craziest friends may have been closest to the truth all along.

LOL.

Makes sense in this bizarro world, actually (^_^)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

In Cali, strip clubs have to operate because they are free speech now.

I guess the Rona doesn't like boobs.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I said back on page 1 that the 'Rona is not a logical virus.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I said back on page 1 that the 'Rona is not a logical virus.

It’s because it was made in China.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The obvious response is via “media”

If it wasn’t all over the news I’d have never of noticed

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: KKLOCO

In Cali, strip clubs have to operate because they are free speech now.

Yup, the rona doesn’t like transmitting through lap dances. It’s very picky.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Biden says that 2021 Holidays will be the same if we don't COMPLY.

So here's Biden saying that if we don't follow their rules, we'll be doing the same thing next year.

What I want to know is if that means they plan to not allow either vaccine candidate to ever release?

Take away everything people have to live for, and...they have nothing left to lose. That's when the really bad S# starts goin' down!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a reply to: Drucifer

I think what will happen honestly is that the FDA will quietly change the sensitivity of the COVID test.

Right now, they run it to 38 cycles. That's so sensitive that it will pick up mere particles of the viral RNA that couldn't make you ill if they tried, but you do test "positive". In order to catch most symptomatic people, the only need to run it between 30 and 33 cycles, and even then, they're going to catch people are aren't actually sick.

So they dial down sensitivity, and the pandemic magically disappears overnight.

People said as soon as Biden would be named that would happen too, and look where we are, more cases than ever.

Yep, more cases than ever. Death rate, what's the death rate? Isn't that coupled with hospital capacity the real issue, or are all those who test positive but have no symptoms the real problem here? Most of my family had it a few weeks ago. Felt bad for a few days, took about two weeks to get fully rid of the cough, and now they are all immune unless that's not really a thing. (which would render the vaccine useless)

At the current rate, how long before everyone has had it, and it's no longer a thing we worry about?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I think what will happen honestly is that the FDA will quietly change the sensitivity of the COVID test.

Right now, they run it to 38 cycles. That's so sensitive that it will pick up mere particles of the viral RNA that couldn't make you ill if they tried, but you do test "positive". In order to catch most symptomatic people, the only need to run it between 30 and 33 cycles, and even then, they're going to catch people are aren't actually sick.

That’s a a safe assumption and I certainly wouldn’t bet against that.

Quite disgusting how easily we can be manipulated. And even if we’re not manipulated, we’re practically forced into participating.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

I have to agree, I know a couple of people who tested positive and they never go out of the house much. They do get food delivered, and they order stuff from online quite often. Neither of these people got really sick though, just cold like symptoms.

My cousin and his wife got covid from who knows where, they have been staying at home and only going to the store once a week, taking precautions. His wife got it first, she probably got it when she went to doctors appointments and going to the hospital for a non-essential surgery. It could have waited, now they are quarantined, but are getting food delivered since they are both sick. Not really badly sick, but kind of sick of cooking. Now that they had it, they won't have to worry about getting it again, it is extremely rare to get it twice.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

That’s a a safe assumption and I certainly wouldn’t bet against that.

Quite disgusting how easily we can be manipulated. And even if we’re not manipulated, we’re practically forced into participating.

I honestly wish there were enough people with backbone to show up at City Halls and State Houses all over on Christmas Day without masks to just join hands and sing carols and Christmas songs. Dare them to arrest people.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Oh i'm sure the riot squads would be out in full force to deal with those aggressive hateful carolers sociopathically trying to kill every elderly person through their weaponized, infectious Christmas songs.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

In Melbourne, Australia, and in fact Victoria the state I live in, they gave businesses grants to build out door dining spaces. Poor Ventilation is a cause of spread with the virus.
We have restrictions atm on how many people can dine indoors and how many outdoors. Atm, 40 indoors and 70 outdoors, 1.5 metre distance at pubs and clubs. Seated service only.
Gyms reopened here last week. 20 peeps allowed at a time depending on space.
Again, ventilation.
That’s why gyms etc closed.

theconversation.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Biden says that 2021 Holidays will be the same if we don't COMPLY.

So here's Biden saying that if we don't follow their rules, we'll be doing the same thing next year.

What I want to know is if that means they plan to not allow either vaccine candidate to ever release?

LOL thought we had two vaccines practically ready, 80 million kits( minus the vaccine) ready to be sent according to 60 Minutes LOL and we have to lockdown too???

Sounds like somebody is setting up for crappy first-year excuses.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: LSU2018

Right

Look dude he's not laughing at all, the 'Rona's an angry sumbitch.

Hey, he kind of resembles this boy...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

www.yahoo.com...

President-elect Joe Biden COVID-19 adviser: We will not lock down the country

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Okay, so what is your point here? Is it that Biden contradicts himself?

Because, if so, then get ready for about 1,460 days of that, non-stop, culminating in the most colossal load of absolute BS humanly conceivable!!

But hey, we're all gonna' "unite"...'n' stuff, right?? **THUD!!**

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For one thing, they will have to realize like Trump did, that they don't have the Constitutional authority to lock it down, and if they try, they will get significant pushback, just like Trump did.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join