It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Covid getting Spread the most?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a reply to: JAGStorm

If you get the rona, can you get it again? if so, how soon?

Honest question, required an honest answer.

Unknown, they are still testing.

It's been almost a year.

It takes a while to figure out how long you can scare the bejeezus out of people.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy
Also, from what the gubmint is saying, the Rona does not fear turkey dinners, in fact it must thrive on turkey.

'Rona loves that. Once the tryptophan kicks in and you pass out on the carpet it slithers out from under the couch and crawls into your sinuses.

Carbohydrates have that same effect when you're on a low carb diet.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Slaughter houses and mink farms are a big hit here

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

We did the slaughter house thing here in the early summer. Rona is over US meat packing plants.

edit on 18-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's been almost a year.

What? You got somewhere you need to be like dining in a restaurant or going to a movie? Calm your moobs.

I keep my moobs in a bro.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Those are all lies. We all know that Trump is out there spreading covid. Nobody catches it unless they attend something for Trump, then and only then can it be spread to others.

This is exactly why we won't get anywhere.

Here is a logical VERY middle of the ground way to handle Covid, yet everyone is still cynical.

I’m not, I agree with you.

It’s not a laughing matter to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
No, that explanation doesn't fly as all the demos, riots or rallies I've seen everybody is in very close proximity to others. They are just trying to use any scenario that fits their agenda and it needs seriously challenging.
But the biggest question is just who will question them and call them out. Only someone in good authority would do, but they are few and far between as the name of the game is keep to the game plan.

Yes, and at those riots and rallies, people are yelling, which da gubbermint says is really bad. So bad that you aren't allowed to sing in churches in some localities... even if you have a mask on your hymn-hole.

Yeah but they're screaming "F*CK TRUMP" and "F*CK THE PO-LICE" with hundreds of other rabid animals which isn't quite living on the edge of death like singing "Happy Birthday" in a house full of 3 people.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

No, that explanation doesn't fly as all the demos, riots or rallies I've seen everybody is in very close proximity to others. They are just trying to use any scenario that fits their agenda and it needs seriously challenging.
But the biggest question is just who will question them and call them out. Only someone in good authority would do, but they are few and far between as the name of the game is keep to the game plan.

Yes, and at those riots and rallies, people are yelling, which da gubbermint says is really bad. So bad that you aren't allowed to sing in churches in some localities... even if you have a mask on your hymn-hole.

Yeah but they're screaming "F*CK TRUMP" and "F*CK THE PO-LICE" with hundreds of other rabid animals which isn't quite living on the edge of death like singing "Happy Birthday" in a house full of 3 people.

What a coincidence! According to the left, that's what the Rona screams too.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Here is what I think I know. (keep in mind, I could be wrong, but that is highly unlikely as it's only happened once)

Corona Virus is here. We have no way to kill it. it's been here at least a year, perhaps a little longer.
Those who have gotten it, don't seem to be getting it again. (that part is unclear to me ATM)

Knowing all that. Hiding from it, is like hiding from Jason in the basement. Sure you eluded him for now, but in a few minutes, when the music gets scary, he's coming down the stairs.

We know the Flu exists. We know it can kill people. We ask that people get flu shots, even though it's guesswork as to weather the particular strain they inoculate for many not be the strain that shows up. It's largely guesswork. We don't shut down businesses for the flu. We don't hide ourselves from the flu, we live out lives, and if we get the flu, we stay home, get rest, hydrate, and when we feel better, we go back to work.

I'm not saying any of this is fake or made up. The virus is real. Just as the Flu is real. This virus seems very flu like, and perhaps a little easier to spread.

Knowing all that, we can't hide from it, we will all get it eventually, unless we isolate from anyone and everything. That seems unlikely and impossible. So would we not be better off to just go about life and react much as we do to the flu if we get it?

Or should we accept that this is going to be with us forever, and we will have to spend our entire future hiding from this, but also knowing that even as we hide, we will likely get it anyway?

The virus is real, the mass hysteria regarding lockdowns is the conspiracy...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Those are all lies. We all know that Trump is out there spreading covid. Nobody catches it unless they attend something for Trump, then and only then can it be spread to others.

Here is a logical VERY middle of the ground way to handle Covid, yet everyone is still cynical.

Let me encapsulate the difference between the left and right:

Right - We respect that it's no laughing matter to you. You are free, encouraged even, to take whatever precautions you need to. For some people, it is no laughing matter, but for the majority of us, it is a mild illness, and we ought to be allowed to proceed with our lives as if it were exactly that.

Left - This illness is no laughing matter for some. PEOPLE ARE DYING. So because some people are going to die, we need to behave as if everyone will and we need to force everyone to act exactly as if they will. It's for the collective good that we force you act as if you will die.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I dunno, this threads made me laugh a bunch of times now.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The virus isn't the laughing matter. The fear is.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I believe the number one super spreader events are either

A. BLM / Antifa riots
B. Joe Bidet "victory" celebrations

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What a coincidence! According to the left, that's what the Rona screams too.

That's not good news. I dozed off at my desk yesterday and could have sworn I was just hearing things when the faint sound of "F*CK THE PO-LICE" played over and over in my ear.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Right

Look dude he's not laughing at all, the 'Rona's an angry sumbitch.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
While I can understand the reasoning for curfews, it doesn’t mean I agree with them. I fall into the ‘personal responsibility’ portion of the population and think that people should have enough common sense to navigate this without the government telling us how to do it. Advice, sure. Mandates, not so much.

The curfew, here in Ft. Lauderdale at least, was cited because the majority of people are not eating dinner after 10pm in a bar or restaurant, they’re generally drinking. Of course, there are exceptions, I think it’s safe to say the majority of America eats dinner before 10pm. Our curfews picked up during spring break because all the kids getting hammered. More booze = less caution. I’d imagine this is why curfews are being placed in other areas.

Closing ma and pop stores is f*cking stupid. The ma and pop joints here have been the best at handling this stuff. The hardware store I use regularly allows 5-6 people in at a time, you walk about 20 feet into the store and tell an employee what you need then they get it for you. They’re knowledgeable enough that if you’re not 100% sure what you need, they’ll assist in figuring it out. I’ll take them over Home Depot any day, even if I have to wait a few days for an item to be delivered. They’re not required to set their store up that way, we barely have any restrictions right now.

Actually, the only real mandates we have is that bars/stripclubs can only be at 50% inside and 100% outside. Staff has to wear a mask and everyone has to wear masks inside stores. And bars have to stop serving booze after midnight. Aside from that, even having a democrat mayor, we’ve got jack sh*t for restrictions. Truth bet told, I haven’t looked at our infection/death numbers for quite a while down here, so it could be screwing us over for all I know.

Hell, my gym isn’t even requiring people to wear masks while they work out. I just stay behind them and try to stick close to an AC supply vent.

I don’t see this virus going anywhere, anytime soon. At best, I assume the Biden admin will back off the fear mongering after he’s been in office a couple months, but nothing about the virus or infection rates will have changed.

We need to start adapting a personal responsibility approach to this. Some people will choose not to do anything or care at all. My father is a cancer survivor but is in terrible health, overweight, has had multiple surgeries on his chest/lungs, type II diabetic, but believes this virus is 100% make believe and will only wear a mask if he’s told to do so, while bitching about it. I gave him a box of N95’s, but outside of that, I can’t do sh*t.

Some people will not help themselves and they can’t be helped anyway, so let them do their thing. Situations will pop up where unhealthy people will have to make a decision, “Do I participate and take the risk, or do I go home and isolate?” That choice has got to be up to them. It might suck at times, but the whole situation sucks.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

More booze = less caution. I’d imagine this is why curfews are being placed in other areas.

This is EXACTLY the point they were making.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The biggest spreader of the Chi-Com Flu is...the media!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Let me encapsulate the difference between the left and right:

Right - We respect that it's no laughing matter to you. You are free, encouraged even, to take whatever precautions you need to. For some people, it is no laughing matter, but for the majority of us, it is a mild illness, and we ought to be allowed to proceed with our lives as if it were exactly that.

Left - This illness is no laughing matter for some. PEOPLE ARE DYING. So because some people are going to die, we need to behave as if everyone will and we need to force everyone to act exactly as if they will. It's for the collective good that we force you act as if you will die.

OR what this OP is about, something in the middle.
Like hey, most cases (not all but most) are being spread in this manner, so let's tackle that, Instead of shutting everything down.

I don't think of Covid as left or right, I think of it as a virus.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

But it's ok to stand in the street among a crowd of celebrating people and pass a liquor bottle around and get drunk there?

So people only get stupid and less cautious if they drink past 10pm?

I'm still not quite getting this.

Day time drinking in crowd of strangers celebrating biden

Night time drinking in a bar of strangers

That tricksy rona.
edit on 18/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join