It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We go Covid Lockdown #2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaneThinking
And how many are dead, this is asinine. Cases don’t mean dead people 99.7 percent of people fully recover. Most within days.

Lock up those with one foot in the grave already, lock up those who’s immune systems can’t take it, and leave EVERYONE ELSE the fak alone!!!

SaneThinking

Hey, I really don't like to even get a cold. If there are colds spreading around, I tend to try to stay away. I am a guy, the wife says I turn into a whiny little baby when I get sick. Good thing I don't get sick very often, she would have to get piles of anxiety meds if I was whining all the time. She also does not make me hot totties or chicken soup like I make when she gets sick. If I get a simple cold, I can't taste the soup to spice it properly, so I am not allowed to get sick.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Yes. Shut up, get inside and stay there until we pump that RNA altering vaccine inside your body.
edit on 13/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Elon Musk:

twitter.com...

Something extremely bogus is going on.

Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
PLEASE READ THIS REPORT

The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:

Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.

Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.

Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.

Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 - early January 2021.

Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.

Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.

Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1-Q2 2021.

Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.

Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Supposed fake seems to fit from what i see.
www.actforcanada.ca...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

my homestate is "upping restrictions" again today:

• No multiple-household gatherings indoors
  • Restaurants close at 10 PM and keep list of names & numbers for all households
  • Closing bars & clubs
  • Increasing requirements for travelers to quarantine (14 full days after traveling out of state if no covid test, or quarantine for 7 days followed by a negaive test)

Schools stay open (unless a particular district decides to close)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: rickymouse

Got one freezer stuffed with food, another half way full, the cow will make all three of our upright freezers be full. Should get about three hundred pounds of beef from this half, giving out a hundred twenty pounds or so for presents, should be good for the year with beef.

That's when they cut the power!

Started up two of my three generators to see if they worked a couple of days ago, the third one I haven't started in like three years, but it should start. Have over twenty gallons of gas in cans. No problem for a while. Also have vinegar and salt to pickle or salt things. Will be eating a lot of corned beef if the power is out for a long time.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

The flouride is not working..need FunVac...they know too much
Lol

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They run the test at 38 cycles as per the FDA. People who are symptomatic show up at around 28 cycles at most in almost every case, certainly by the time 30 cycles have been run.

By the time you run the test more cycles than that, you are amplifying miniscule amounts of viral RNA ... fragments, not even whole virus. And if your sample doesn't have whole virus, even if it's "positive", you aren't sick and you can't infect someone else because you don't have a working virus, you have fragments of it.

As mentioned above, Dr. Fauci admitted that if they found virus in your test at 34, 35, 36+ cycles ... then you had so little viral RNA that you aren't/weren't ill and couldn't make anyone else ill either.

So why bother to run the test so many cycles? It does create instant "pandemic", but it can't create deaths which is why you aren't seeing those numbers in the news. And the stories in this area that are about hospitalizations are talking about how many of the patients are problems created by the lock downs -- people with lapsed meds and who deferred care seeing now severe problems getting out of hand in addition to steady numbers of COVID patients.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Better get more gas dude. I would get about 4 days on my genny with 20 gallons.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Elon Musk:

twitter.com...

Something extremely bogus is going on.

Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD.

Why do people get tested? What if they have something "free for all" with testing on that swab?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I'm all a bit conflicted by all this.

Some times I think 'bollocks to this, let's just get on with it' and then whenever I cough or have a tight chest - I packed in smoking during Lockdown 1 after smoking for about 45 years or so and I'm getting a tight chest on and off and I'm coughing up phlegm - I'm convinced I've got the damn thing and it scares the crap out of me.

I've always been a very social person with a very large circle of friends and associates and I find it hard not mixing and communicating with people like I've been so used to.

But I also see the reasoning behind SOME of the measures taken by our government.....but the inconsistencies and nonsensical directives increasingly confuse and anger me.

I honestly haven't got a clue what the best course of action is........

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SaneThinking

In Michigan, we could be seeing 100 deaths everyday

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I only know of one person locally that has died of COVID, this happened last week and the person was already sick and was cautious.

I am leaning towards him catching it traveling back and forth to hospital and medical appointments.

Any way, one case since March is not that much to have me worried. Now when the folks start dropping in the streets, that will be another story.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I'm all a bit conflicted by all this.

Some times I think 'bollocks to this, let's just get on with it' and then whenever I cough or have a tight chest - I packed in smoking during Lockdown 1 after smoking for about 45 years or so and I'm getting a tight chest on and off and I'm coughing up phlegm - I'm convinced I've got the damn thing and it scares the crap out of me.

I've always been a very social person with a very large circle of friends and associates and I find it hard not mixing and communicating with people like I've been so used to.

But I also see the reasoning behind SOME of the measures taken by our government.....but the inconsistencies and nonsensical directives increasingly confuse and anger me.

I honestly haven't got a clue what the best course of action is........

So the plan is working fear is the perfect thing to help with the plans.

Why would you be afraid, almost no one has died anymore than the flu, it kills quit a few people every year as does falling! Were you scared of those things too?
Have you seen the videos by those who plan the "great reset"? The ones who meet at Davos Switzerland? They are no longer hiding agendas 21-30.
They could begin passing around a really bad virus in the future I would not put it past them, but you would not be kept safe by following the recommendations because it is not about keeping us safe.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Tell that to these poor sods.

www.walesonline.co.uk...

COVID 19 is a thing and it's destroying lives.

It's not a joke or fake news

It is however a very dangerous pathogen should you manage to somehow tick the correct box.
edit on 13-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Here's the thing -- No one is saying that people can't die from it. It's an illness. You can die from illness, any illness, even the common cold (which this is a cousin of) can end up killing you.

The thing is that this seems to be a problem that is being blown out of proportion to the odds of it killing you.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Tell that to these poor sods.

www.walesonline.co.uk...

COVID 19 is a thing and it's destroying lives.

It's not a joke or fake news

It is however a very dangerous pathogen should you manage to somehow tick the correct box.

Yes it's destroying lives because we are allowing it to destroy them .

No it's not fake , but it's also not even close to what the Media makes it out to be .

It's a virus an absolutely survivable virus that infects many but kills very few.

Personally I have only met/known one person who had Covid-19 , My self I was sick back in November of last year I suspect it was Covid though I have no proof . 10,000 new cases in Pennsylvania ? Who are and where are all these people ? are they in the hospital ? are they at home sick ? Who is testing all these people and who are all these people lining up to be tested . ? Are they simply leaving work to be tested , are they waking up in the morning and going to get tested ? Are they simply going to the Hospital asking to be tested ?

I want answers to all these questions you cant just give a number and expect me to believe it.

I worked in the ER for a short time as an RN during the Covid " Surge " , and I can tell you this virus attacks Elderly people almost exclusively it kills Elderly people almost exclusively . There are many if not all of Nursing Home residents who have pleural effusion's it is a result of being enactive and in the bed constantly , Covid-19 causes serious complications when combined with pleural effusion's

edit on 13-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We are stocked up, half cow coming end of next week, going to call my relatives and give them their Christmas present early this year. Got one freezer stuffed with food, another half way full, the cow will make all three of our upright freezers be full. Should get about three hundred pounds of beef from this half, giving out a hundred twenty pounds or so for presents, should be good for the year with beef. Usually we invite the kids over for dinner, but this year it may not happen very often, oh well, kids get more T-bones and Rib steaks this year to make their own dinners. Saves having to make dinner for a lot of people and cleaning up dishes after they leave....Hmmm, I guess there are some good points to this covid fear mongering.

There is covid jumping up in the UP. It seems to be coming out of the border with Wisconsin a lot, but it also came from tourists coming her from downstate....they tried to get away from the governors lockdowns and brought it here where they could go to the bar.

I'm in Michigan like you (I am a troll though). Do you think Gretchen Wieners is going to be able to force lockdowns again? I thought our supreme court disabled her ability to do so. What are your thoughts (I hope I didn't thread drift)?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Where/from whom did you hear that your hospitals are at near capacity? And about Texas?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

3 people dying from the disease in the one family is pretty bad odds ketsuko.

It's the boxes that people tick i suppose, and to do with preexisting medical conditions and age.

Life must go on all the same, just with precautionary measures in place,

Im not sure how i feel about Lockdown 2.0 if im honest.

edit on 13-11-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join