It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tens of Thousands of Pennsylvania Ballots Returned Earlier Than Sent Date: Researcher

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I Voted in person early voting works great.
The line was much shorter than Walmart Checkout LOLa reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The democrats have pulled out all the stops. They won't get in trouble, even if the election goes the other way. Because of this, what they've done is pushed out an incredibly massive amount of fraudulent ballots with the hopes that they won't be noticed and if they are noticed, then oh well because they never had a chance to win anyways. It's the same concept as a defender purposely pulling down a receiver on a deep pass (in college ball) to draw the 15 yard penalty for pass interference instead of playing fair and risking the receiver catching the ball for either the winning TD or putting them close enough to line up for the winning FG. But what they didn't account for is that even though the penalty gave their rival 15 yards, it leaves one more second on the clock.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: seeker1963

Just the simple fact you received (3) ballots is crazy! Definitely nothing to see here, move along now!

Should only get one, if any.

I live in downtown Seattle, and i was receiving mail in ballots every other week for what felt like a few months... i definitely received numerous ballots.. I didnt request one

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Just the simple fact you received (3) ballots is crazy! Definitely nothing to see here, move along now!

I received two. Keep in mind I normally lean Republican!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yeah that's crazy! My co-worker got three ballots as well and two had different names on them. His wife threw them away before he thought to take a picture. I figured it was an isolated incident.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

He worded that wrong.
You get a envelope that you fill out and send to confirm you are a citizen of the state.
Then you get a confirmation envelope or denial.
Then you get if confirmed your mail im ballot. Which does come with another envelope one uses to either mail in or drop off.
That user is just trying to spread a false reality for their narrative.

That's just too much. It's unorganized, sloppy, unprofessional, untrustworthy, and shouldn't be allowed. If you want to vote, get out and vote. If you can't get out and vote because of a disability then you're already getting assistance from the state and can request a mail-in ballot. Other than the disabled and military, in-person voting should be the requirement. People have 4 years to plan for this sht.

Doing elections the democrat's way has been a complete failure, to nobody's surprise, and should never be allowed again.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Mail in voting can be fair & successful. I think all states need ID verification though.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Klassified
If Trump serves another 4 years, he and the republicans had better fix this mess while they can, because if they don't, it will only get worse from here.

If he does not serve another 4 years, it won't matter.

You still don't get it.

Trump and his team were fully aware they were going to do this, because they do it all the time, and have been for decades.

Of course they did. Considering the last four years and all the crap leading up to this election, I'd consider he and his team foolish not to have their plan in place and ready to go at a moments notice.

(post by AugustusMasonicus removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I fully intend to do just that AM. Mainly because I don't like narcissistic types that believe they're special over everyone else basically effing things up for the rest of us due their self important but baseless need to be always at the front of the line. When it comes to voting yes it is everyone's business to get it right - not convenient. If you want convenience go corner 7-Eleven or such.

Agreed. Voting is a privilege. If someone wants to do a mail-in ballot then they should be required to to the local Sheriff's Office to get their fingerprint on the ballot for proof and accuracy, and anyone voting in-person should be required to show an ID for proof and accuracy. Democrats have really effed it up this time, for everyone including themselves. Maybe they shouldn't have overcompensated so much. I don't think they expected Trump to smash previous voting records.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Mail in voting can be fair & successful. I think all states need ID verification though.

They can only be fair with fingerprints. In my opinion.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
If someone wants to do a mail-in ballot then they should be required to to the local Sheriff's Office to get their fingerprint on the ballot for proof and accuracy, and anyone voting in-person should be required to show an ID for proof and accuracy.

If that's what my State required I'd consider that, but we don't so I'll be sitting at home, sipping a drink and filling out ballots moving forward.

(post by tanstaafl removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

They can only be fair with fingerprints. In my opinion.

I'd be fine with that too.

Wonder if someday it will be DNA...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I voted early, no line, no mask required. But I just learned Georgia uses the Dominion system, which, combined with the mail-in fraud, is likely how Stacy Abrams was able to flip Georgia. Thankfully it'll be flippi8ng back soon, once all of the illegal/invalid ballots are eliminated during the recount.
edit on Wed Nov 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That is an absentee ballot, not a mail-in ballot.

Wrong:

A voter may vote by mail by completing the Application for Vote by Mail Ballot (listed below) and returning the application to their County Clerk.

To receive your ballot by mail, the application must be received by the County Clerk 7 days prior to the election.

A voter may also apply in person to the County Clerk until 3:00 p.m., the day before the election.New Jersey

So much gladness for people engaging in massive voter fraud.

I'm gleeful.

edit on 11-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is an absentee ballot, not a mail-in ballot.

Wrong:

You are confused.

I'm talking about the massive 'universal' mail-in vote scheme where ballots are mailed to everyone on t he voter rolls without anyone having to request anything.

Yes, some states have been using mail-in voting for years, and have some safeguards in place - like having to request the ballot.

So, no, your example... isn't.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thankfully it'll be flippi8ng back soon, once all of the illegal/invalid ballots are eliminated during the recount.

Where have I heard that story...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You are confused.

No, you are, I specifically referred to my state and you're off on some non sequiturs about others. I don't care about those.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join