It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
About Dr. Charlie Ward...
drcharlieward.com...
BTW...Doncha just love his header?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

THE HAMMER is the key to the coup” U.S. Navy Admiral James A. “Ace” Lyons (Ret.) proclaimed to U.S. Air Force Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney (Ret.). Admiral Lyons, who led the largest military command in the world as Commander of the U.S. Navy Pacific Fleet, spoke those words to General McInerney one final time as General McInerney sat beside Admiral Lyon’s deathbed.

Dennis Montgomery designed and built THE HAMMER foreign surveillance supercomputer to keep America safe after 9/11. Montgomery is a software designer and computer expert who worked as a government contractor for the CIA, FBI, NSA, and Defense Department.

According to military sources, THE HAMMER was a powerful foreign surveillance tool intended to monitor terrorists and other foreign adversaries.

On February 3, 2009, at the beginning of President Obama’s first term, John Brennan and James Clapper illegally commandeered the foreign surveillance tool known as THE HAMMER and transformed it into a domestic surveillance system that went operational at a secret government facility at Fort Washington, Maryland.

Brennan and Clapper used THE HAMMER to spy on Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 159 Article III judges, FISA Court Presiding Judge Reggie Walton, members of Congress, Wall Street executives, Rudy Giuliani, Lt. General Michael Flynn, Donald Trump, Trump Tower, multiple Trump businesses, and members of the Trump family, according to Montgomery. Montgomery asserted that Brennan spied on Donald Trump because the CIA feared Trump. According to The Whistleblower Tapes, Brennan and Clapper wiretapped Donald Trump “a zillion times.”

www.theburningplatform.com...

No way the people claiming a Biden victory don't look completely stupid by the end of the year.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago5802699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Spotted this on Twitter. LARP or not, it's good advice.

twitter.com...

Wow.

A *lot* of people are going to get in a *lot* of trouble if they do this.

They need to go and inspect and it needs to happen before the results are certified. There is time. People can assert their rights and they need to. Now.

NO ONE is going to get into trouble. They may throw up obstacles. But no one will get 'in trouble.'

edit on 11/8/2020 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Something everyone should keep in mind including me,

A speeding ticket takes on average 45 days to work its way through court. Even if you plead guilty.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MT, do you have any links that would provide a warning of what time a CME will hit and impact our technology/power from AR2781?

I have USBs in faraday bags but it would be nice to be able to put my laptop in one before such hits!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

MT, do you have any links that would provide a warning of what time a CME will hit and impact our technology/power from AR2781?

I have USBs in faraday bags but it would be nice to be able to put my laptop in one before such hits!

Is a CME being used to set up a false flag narrative?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Anyone read this?
www.amazon.com...

Just ordered it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
About Dr. Charlie Ward...
drcharlieward.com...
BTW...Doncha just love his header?

I'll be straight with ya. I am a little bit on the fence with Ward. He does seem to have an idea of what is going on, but at the same time he was pushing a certain guy as the new "King of England". Firstly, no one wants a new King. Secondly, the guy who would be King turned out to be a bit of a dick after a bit of investigation.
Now, I give Charlie Ward a bit of a break, because he did move to the fence a little regarding this King guy, but only after people started digging.

On top of this, he has self admitted that the Dr title isn't actually very real... not without any merit, but very thin. He does joke about it if you find the right video. But he is just a guy, and he stumbled upon info in his circle about the Great Reset, and subsequently followed the trail.

He has made some big claims regarding the Pope and him being locked away, and says he knows people. But I've not seen much confirmation of who these insiders are.

All that said, he seems like a nice enough chap. Fairly genuine. I'm just very cautious about repeating his info. He sits in the same box of scepticism as Austin for me at the moment. But, I also hope that some of his information is real... and i want to believe him. I just can't trust it until there is proof.

Last thing, is that a lot of the people he speaks to do have some good info. It just falls into that slightly woo woo territory of the Q phenom. Doesn't mean it isn't real, it can just be a bit of a stretch. I keep my eye on him from time to time.
I do however hope he is correct regarding the sting op.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
How can they count every legal vote without verifying the votes were cast by eligible voters?

They can't.

Verify the VOTERS first, toss out the votes by unverified registered voters, THEN count the LEGAL votes.

It's common sense. And there are millions of eligible voters that have verified their identities and residences who have a right to challenge voters in their districts who have not been verified as eligible.

You cannot verify a voter registration applicant without ID/SS# and with only a valid PO Box.

Those voters can be challenged and the burden AUTOMATICALLY shifts to them to prove eligibility.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

gps777, thanks for the video of the Leigh Dundas feedback from the POTUS election interferemce conference call.

I'm catching up so it may have been mentioned but...

Leigh says that the Election votes are STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to 5 decimal places!

This should make us re-read the 24 posts containing "Mathematically Impossible" with our "election Lens" on to get new insights!

I also predict that one of the next few posts will also contain "Mathematically impossible"; bringing the count to 25 = 5by5 = EYES ON.
edit on 8-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I check SolarHam most days. It is a good site that brings a lot of data together in one place regarding the sun.

It has some buttons below the sun images near the top that will take you to various reports. One of which is this one LINK

However, be aware with these places... anyone who keeps an ear in on what Dutchsinse says and his earthquake info, there is a tendency to falsify data. Why? I don't know. It generally seems like agenda driven reasons. But that's the best I've got. Hope that helps.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: doobydoll

DD!!!!

Guys I think Spirit is showing me the election situation - the 2 people on the pyramid = Biden/Harris. They are climbing to the top, but in doing so they are climbing towards and into the Light, and they are doing it of their own Will and free choice. No-one is leading them into it. No-one is forcing them to walk into it. No-one is bringing the Light to shine on them. They are 'choosing' to go into it. In fact, they refuse to be stopped. And all eyes and attention of the entire world are being led towards the Light by Biden/Harris themselves.
They will be exposed in the Light when they get there.

This ^^^ would comport with the idea that Joe/Harris is White Hat in Black Hat clothing. When asked why he was running "I have to..."

As always thanks for sharing.

Hey Cranky, long time no see/type lol. How are you my friend?

As I read your post, I thought about the images Spirit showed me, focussed in particular on the two people on the pyramid and tried to 'feel' whether they White hat or black hat.
But instead Spirit showed an image of inside The White House, the Oval Office I think, it is lit with a beautiful soft golden Light, and Spirit gives me the words 'God lives here in this place now'. Then showed an image of the bright Light top of the pyramid again with those two just making it to where the shadow part and Light part meet.
I feel The White House and the top of the pyramid are symbolically one and the same.

The 2 approaching the Light on the pyramid are the same 2 people that will soon ascend the steps to the White House.

They actually believe they will just walk back in there and pick up where they left off and get back to their 'normal'.

When they get there they'll find that it will be impossible, because as Spirit says, ''God is in this place now''. I don't know what that means exactly or what we can expect to see/happen.

I'm assuming they won't be able to function properly there, if they even succeed in making it there, the presence of God/Light-energy itself will cause chaos with theirs, and destroy any dark ideas or plans they have to bring satan back in there. Everything will go wrong and backfire for them in there.

Satan is evicted nowhere to go. Nowhere to hide.

They are desperate for power. The White House symbolises the ultimate world power. They want it back. And they think they've got it back. But Trump has since invited God in, to stay indefinitely. That's why Spirit says God lives there now.

I think they believe their satan god is more powerful than Almighty God.

Spirit gives me a calm relaxed feeling, like there is nothing to fear or worry about with all this. I feel that everything is okay, nothing is going wrong.

I have to believe and trust Spirit energy. I have 100% Faith in God. I 100% trust His Plan.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

This may be an understatement. But if true John Roberts is going to have to recuse himself. He’s been compromised and blackmailed.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Scalia was murdered. It’s about to come out.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Black helicopter with no tail number flying low and lazy over Brooklyn Bridge unmarked white ship moored at Undercover dock on East River

Something is going on

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

a reply to: doobydoll

DD!!!!

Guys I think Spirit is showing me the election situation - the 2 people on the pyramid = Biden/Harris. They are climbing to the top, but in doing so they are climbing towards and into the Light, and they are doing it of their own Will and free choice. No-one is leading them into it. No-one is forcing them to walk into it. No-one is bringing the Light to shine on them. They are 'choosing' to go into it. In fact, they refuse to be stopped. And all eyes and attention of the entire world are being led towards the Light by Biden/Harris themselves.
They will be exposed in the Light when they get there.

This ^^^ would comport with the idea that Joe/Harris is White Hat in Black Hat clothing. When asked why he was running "I have to..."

As always thanks for sharing.

Hey Cranky, long time no see/type lol. How are you my friend?

As I read your post, I thought about the images Spirit showed me, focussed in particular on the two people on the pyramid and tried to 'feel' whether they White hat or black hat.
But instead Spirit showed an image of inside The White House, the Oval Office I think, it is lit with a beautiful soft golden Light, and Spirit gives me the words 'God lives here in this place now'. Then showed an image of the bright Light top of the pyramid again with those two just making it to where the shadow part and Light part meet.
I feel The White House and the top of the pyramid are symbolically one and the same.

The 2 approaching the Light on the pyramid are the same 2 people that will soon ascend the steps to the White House.

As always I'm cranky.

Okay, this "section" comports with an odd post on @paulfurber's twit. Not sure if he was quoting BDAnon or not, but he mentioned that DJT met with Barr and JOE a few days ago. The contention made was that Joe had no real idea he was being set up, they hinted it HRC being behind the coup again. Not sure about the HRC part, or even the meeting, but it fits with the point that from the "divine guidance" (call it what you favor) POV that Joe and Harris's true intentions don't really matter, but what they will reflect.

If we are in Q mirrored stage, then Biden win reflects Biden loss, and DJT loss reflection DJT win. Mirrored for your viewing pleasure.

edit on 8-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You know I've referenced this as a spiritual battle.

So we have the pictures of people celebrating and sharing open bottles of champagne? Someone in another thread referred to them as "worshipping the Golden Calf". Do you know what happened to those who worshipped the golden calf during the Exodus?

They created their calf and committed their apostasy because they couldn't keep the faith while waiting for Moses to bring the commandments down from Sinai. When he got down, he broke the tablets to show the breaking of the covenant and mixture was made that all the worshippers had to drink. They later all died of plague as the journey across the desert continued.

Given the times we live in and the idea of sharing spit on champagne ... that reference to the Golden Calf seemed interesting.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

There will be no physical CME created disruption. Bank on it. If energy is released it will be transformative, but not deadly. We've had little of it for years, so folks will struggle with a return. The early 00's was seriously crazy on solar energy, nothing was knocked out. The last ten years folks have been running this fear, but nothing has even come close.

It is very hard to find now, but look up the seQuence of solar action AT Comet NEAT. Full video. Eye opening. There is also a crazy audio recording from 2002 or 3 maybe of a blast - I think the largest IIRC X22(?) maybe Oct Nov which is amazing. Sorry on dates, memory is fading.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

With your own eyes? Or second hand? What do you think is going on especially with that post just before yours

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

There will be no physical CME created disruption. Bank on it. If energy is released it will be transformative, but not deadly. We've had little of it for years, so folks will struggle with a return. The early 00's was seriously crazy on solar energy, nothing was knocked out. The last ten years folks have been running this fear, but nothing has even come close.

It is very hard to find now, but look up the seQuence of solar action AT Comet NEAT. Full video. Eye opening. There is also a crazy audio recording from 2002 or 3 maybe of a blast - I think the largest IIRC X22(?) maybe Oct Nov which is amazing. Sorry on dates, memory is fading.

Thanks I'll go hunting.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join