It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I find this quite interesting. If you have a reference link to any of it discussed, would be most appreciated.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, is it enough just to flip back enough states to put POTUS over 270?

Surely the whole point, after rampant cheating, would be to generate a 95% correct NATIONAL vote result?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, is it enough just to flip back enough states to put POTUS over 270?

Surely the whole point, after rampant cheating, would be to generate a 95% correct NATIONAL vote result?

YES. 👍

link   
a reply to: 772STi

5:5 eyes on

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It was on one of the other threads - I think the one about COVID being done. Just another user calling the celebrations in NY worshipping the Golden Calf.

Sorry, I've been put in a Biblical frame of mind by this at the moment, so my mind made connections between this and what the Bible coder scared up. I'm not sure I 100% agree with conclusions he drew from it, and I'm jumping out to some of my own interp based on his recent code and one he did earlier. And my own feelings on a dream I had years ago that still sticks with me.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

So glad to see you back & thanks for sharing that. I love messages like that. It certainly makes sense & lines up with a few things I've seen lately.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

LC, perhaps think of the action request, in the video MotherMayeye posted, from a different perspective:

1) The information is data that the public is legally entitled to? (you know better than me if this is true or not),

2) If the states' election apparata knows there is an election at a specific date - and that the public is entitled to data a, b and c from it... then they should have systems preparing that information and a process to provide it to the public on demand,

3) We know this is not currently in place, therefore the action call is to create the scenario to prove that the election apparatus is not adequate in this area,

4) 100s of thousands of people ask for the information over a 2 week period and it demonstrates the bar that has to be hit by systems and processes.

5) 2024, hopefully with lessons having been learnt, the apparatus is in place for efficient and timely provision of the information!

6) Even better if the information is proactively provided to the public via a new reporting system - with voter ID as the login!

Aside: I created a new word with a typo, above, that I corrected. I missed the D of demonstrated and created EMOnstrated!

edit on 8-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Oh noes! We have been debunked. LOL

Bogus QAnon Claim that Mail-In Ballots Are Illegitimate

www.factcheck.org...

I actually like their earnest writing style.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Oh noes! We have been debunked. LOL

Bogus QAnon Claim that Mail-In Ballots Are Illegitimate

www.factcheck.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

All quiet.

A little too quiet.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
IMHO others here who said this is the 10 days are right. I am holding a light and candle for DJT to prevail after these days of darkness.

Darkness never overcomes light, even a pinprick of light however firmly extinguishes darkness.

My mind says after this time of trouble a majority will awaken never to accept corruption as a way of being ever again.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ok no problem. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it as I'm fascinated by certain aspects of biblical vs the esoteric nature and how various people from all over are interpreting what they see, read, hear, and feel. I think it was an ancient Buddhist who said that everything in the world is interconnected.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
In Niles, Ohio there was a fireworks celebration called November Rain last night. My wife and daughter were there. Just following the finale, there was an "explosion" that appeared to look like a mushroom cloud. It caught everyone by surprise and many people immediately thought people were hurt in the explosion. The news today is reporting is was a planned "flame effect". Has anyone else ever seen such a "flame effect" at a fireworks display? Many people were in a panic to leave.

www.wfmj.com...

Videos of the "flame effect". Many others posted to youtube.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: doobydoll

DD!!!!

Guys I think Spirit is showing me the election situation - the 2 people on the pyramid = Biden/Harris. They are climbing to the top, but in doing so they are climbing towards and into the Light, and they are doing it of their own Will and free choice. No-one is leading them into it. No-one is forcing them to walk into it. No-one is bringing the Light to shine on them. They are 'choosing' to go into it. In fact, they refuse to be stopped. And all eyes and attention of the entire world are being led towards the Light by Biden/Harris themselves.
They will be exposed in the Light when they get there.

This ^^^ would comport with the idea that Joe/Harris is White Hat in Black Hat clothing. When asked why he was running "I have to..."

As always thanks for sharing.

Hey Cranky, long time no see/type lol. How are you my friend?

As I read your post, I thought about the images Spirit showed me, focussed in particular on the two people on the pyramid and tried to 'feel' whether they White hat or black hat.
But instead Spirit showed an image of inside The White House, the Oval Office I think, it is lit with a beautiful soft golden Light, and Spirit gives me the words 'God lives here in this place now'. Then showed an image of the bright Light top of the pyramid again with those two just making it to where the shadow part and Light part meet.
I feel The White House and the top of the pyramid are symbolically one and the same.

The 2 approaching the Light on the pyramid are the same 2 people that will soon ascend the steps to the White House.

As always I'm cranky.

Okay, this "section" comports with an odd post on @paulfurber's twit. Not sure if he was quoting BDAnon or not, but he mentioned that DJT met with Barr and JOE a few days ago. The contention made was that Joe had no real idea he was being set up, they hinted it HRC being behind the coup again. Not sure about the HRC part, or even the meeting, but it fits with the point that from the "divine guidance" (call it what you favor) POV that Joe and Harris's true intentions don't really matter, but what they will reflect.

If we are in Q mirrored stage, then Biden win reflects Biden loss, and DJT loss reflection DJT win. Mirrored for your viewing pleasure.

Interesting. I got the feeling also that their intentions/motives for getting into the White House, matters not. What does matter is that they get there. Why tho? Probs because the 'unawakened' amongst us are so under their spell and focussed on them there's just no way to drag their attention away for long enough to show them Truth. They just clamp their eyes shut tight and refuse to see.

So the only way to make them see the Light, Truth, is to somehow get the focus of their attention, Biden/Harris, to lead them there. But how do you do that? By dangling a massive fat irresistible carrot - The White House. The eyes of the unawake will loyally and eagerly follow every step they make.
But there is the Light/God there now. And the dem voters will be forced to see that Light, and Truth, and watch their fake President & co be exposed within it once inside.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This was sent to me by my wife from yt comments.
The game is over folks. The media is done. The harder they censor the more people it wakes up. All of these companies have bigger balls than brains. I'm convinced they're finished we just have to hang on.

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…”

The key phrase there is: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available…”

Every object that exists can be quantified, which is to say, measured. The use of the term “quantified” in that phrase means: the CDC has no measurable amount of the virus, because it is unavailable. THE CDC HAS NO VIRUS.

A further tip-off is the use of the word ‘isolates.” This means NO ISOLATED VIRUS IS AVAILABLE.

blog.nomorefakenews.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Looks like a booboo on the ground.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Many thanks for continuing to create these masterful threads Dashen.

And many thanks to all who contribute, my daily reading/digging continues.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I wonder if anyone has gone out to look for possible damage from that event?

Side thought could fireworks be used to detect stealth aircraft? Could this "flame event" actually been a bunker buster with a low yield warhead?

Either way it looks suspicious enough for me to say that if this happened in my area, I would be checking out the damage in the morning.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Anyway, it's frustrating. I feel like I have the pieces of the puzzle, but I can't quite see how they all fit.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join