It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 331
<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Liberal media is saying the stock market increase is because investors are excited about Joe Biden's policies.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

I just posed the same question you asked, what’s next. What can Trump do, what are his options.

I listed a couple of options I thought viable. Most were scorched earth like firing everyone or enacting the laws permitted under the EO in 2018 that put us in a state of emergency. I got a few responses mostly telling me to calm down. IIRC. Good advice it would seem.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No. Investors are excited about the prospect of the transition maybe now actually happening.

Finally.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

So we got 30,000 which is divisible by 3. Three is the number of man. Also the number of the trinity.
9th time. 9 is the number of God. 9 is also divisible by 3.
Then he said 48. What does 48 mean?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Doh!!!! That’s exactly what I did too😳

My bad😔 kudos for your restraint 👍

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

I’m guilty of it too. Whenever one of these smug never Trumpers comes in here insulting my friends, I just can’t help it. Lol

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It's long been discussed in with my friends that the DOW will hit 50K in the next 4 years. Maybe that was a clue that dow will hit 48k and that's when to get out. Maybe they threw him some inside knowledge as a parting gift.

Or it means nothing like the rest of the numbers haha.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
FWIW

PENNSYLVANIA, ARIZONA, MICHIGAN LEGISLATURES TO HOLD PUBLIC HEARINGS ON 2020 ELECTION

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: crankyoldman

When you say humans as currency are you being literal or are you being poetic? Can you dumb it down for the guitar players?

Never mind. You flat out say it.

I introduced the term Humans As Currency here earlier. It is meant to be fully encompassing. The basis is the notion that there is a certain class of beings that literally trade Human Beings. If you can print all the debt notes you want then what actually has value to said being? Not the debt notes, so the controlling of Humans is the current(cy) that is the basis for, among other things, the creation of money (debt notes).

edited, bolding mine

Controlling Humans is also the basis of political power. I am trying to interpret the election drama in those terms.

What I am seeing is a contest of people following laws vs. a segment of the public who simply will a certain outcome, backed by a threat of social unrest and disregard for the law.

Laws only work when they are followed, which didn’t happen, or when they are enforced, which hasn't happened yet. The enforcement of laws ultimately involves force-- physical coercion, or capture and confinement.

So by one side refusing to follow laws, but controlling a significant segment of popular opinion, the election becomes re-framed:

The will and energy of a segment of people backed by the threat of law vs. the will and energy of a segment of unlawful people backed by public opinion and the threat of civil unrest.

So I have to wonder if the verdict of any lawful body, even the Supreme Court, will alter this conflict. The Democrat side has already chosen disregard truth and not to follow law, and they can easily find some made up excuse to call any court decision illegitimate, and refuse to abide. Just say Trump stacked the Supreme Court. Truth does not matter to them; law does not matter.

When the Democrats control the MSM, social media, and many politicians, Trump team would have to exert control over all these institutions to get public opinion to accept his actions.

That would involve coercive force on a level many citizens would not accept. The president certainly HAS the power through application of laws and the military, but for him to USE that force so broadly would be judged by the people as acceptable or not.

The election has become a contest of the threat of force backed by one lawful segment of the population vs. the threat of force backed by another segment of the population who have decided not to honor law, either because of criminality or persuaded by brainwashing.

A Supreme Court decision might not change that. It is not enough for President Trump to have physical power and law on his side. He is going to have to win public opinion as well, to be peacefully allowed to use those tools, and that is going to get dicey.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No. 6 is the number of man.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The White House just approved of Joe Biden receiving the daily presidential intelligence briefing.

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder if it will contain important omissions, like the briefings president-elect Trump received?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: [post=25583383]MagesticEsoteric[/pos

I’m guilty of it too. Whenever one of these smug never Trumpers comes in here insulting my friends, I just can’t help it. Lol

Pro Trumpers smug mode will soon be disengaged.

Trust me on this.

Hi to you and your friends from here in the UK.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So he still has security clearance even though he’s indicted in Ukraine and all the other big guy stuff?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Don’t feed. Won’t feed. can’t feed.

Whew that was close

edit on 24-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The White House just approved of Joe Biden receiving the daily presidential intelligence briefing.

mobile.twitter.com...

I wonder if it will contain important omissions, like the briefings president-elect Trump received?

Or the briefing Trump received telling him that the game was up and it was time that he conceded defeat?

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I’m going by Tesla’s numerology. What numerology are you using?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Nothing wrong with that. Enough doubt to go around shouldn’t be used to hurt Biden. The doubt can’t cut only one way. That’s the SCOTUS decision; is there enough doubt to force the Contingent Election. A decision by elected officials by The People. States brought this on themselves. They got cute.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
UK?!? There’s a soup sandwich right there.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Uh oh, did Joe & Mad Dog order an Israeli attack on Syria just now?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

<< 328  329  330    332  333  334 >>

join