It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 329
<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The election wizard is pushing this angle.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: kasalt

Link please?

www.insider.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Tucker Carlson is being outed as a CIA, elite, Deep State Mockingbird stooge. New Hunter emails have been released showing how they are best buds. Tucker was groomed and recruited by the CIA from High School. I believe I called this a couple weeks ago. Wikipedia says Tucker “applied to the CIA, but his application was denied.” LOL. I’m on my phone so can’t copy very well but go check out /pol/.

Source for the Hunter emails? I haven't seen his emails talked about at all amidst this poop.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

LOL! That Death Star video clip fits right in with the analogy that John Turley used yesterday. (posted yesterday but here it is again)

The Death Star Strategy: Is Trump Contemplating The Ultimate Constitutional Trick Shot?

Concern over such a strategy was magnified when Trump called key Republican leaders from Michigan’s legislature to the White House on Friday.

Call it the “Death Star strategy.”

Once litigation introduces doubt as to the validity of the vote, the matter travels down the electoral version of the Death Star’s air shaft to individual state legislatures. This is when things move into some uncertain constitutional physics.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What happens in the end?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Corn & Cobb

Very odd considering all the corn references here.

But Cobb? What about that? Cobb county Georgia shredding capital of the U.S.

Why? why those names? Is it to throw off google search or something?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What do you mean by wrong kind of attention? I assume you think I'm trying to get people to say something incriminating?
My questions was really where does this end and where do you see it ending?

So far responses range from potential violence, Trump still wins and the research continues. These are the opinions I'm trying to source.

IMO, this thread is for research and communication. Any talk of violence by coercive questioning will end the research and communication. Don't go there. If Q plan works, all benefit. Both sides.

Well said!!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Hamlin

Sidney Powell info from another thread here.

Very relevant.

I don’t know how many on here saw this video but this is a must-watch!!

I almost fell out of my chair when he said it was Patrick Byrne who was working with cyber security experts and hackers to help Sidney Powell reveal the massive election fraud. He is literally working 30 ft away from her and getting all the evidence ready.

This guy was CEO of Overstock.com and went on Martha McCallum’s show last year to spout off these wild, crazy claims of the CIA setting him up with a Russian spy. It was an incredible segment and Martha was having trouble digesting it all. The look on her face was priceless! He left Overstock in order to distance himself from the company before all the poop hit the fan.

This is why Tucker wouldn’t interview Sidney’s witness. It was Patrick Byrne all along. I’m laughing my a$$ off. Tucker’s involved somehow and wants nothing to do with this guy!

He’s got all the evidence and is willing to testify. This is going to be glorious! I feel so much better now.

Thanks for the video.

ETA: Sorry for the bold sentences. Too many paragraphs to correct so I’m leaving it as is.
edit on 24-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Nice!!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Your welcome. I can only post I can’t make people watch. Thanks for watching.

Yes it’s shocking but I feel better now that I saw it.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

a reply to: kasalt

Link please?

www.insider.com...

Well, then it must be true coming from a professional who likely hasn’t even met Trump👍🙄

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Yeah. I just decided not to feed.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Nice!!

The host interviews Patrick Byrne and he explains it all. I highly recommend watching it.

He also explains why Sidney and Trump team have distanced themselves from each other.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Roger Stone has a plan and it’s gaining steam.

Through his 2016 Super PAC, The Committee for American Sovereignty, Stone reportedly warned establishment Republicans that he would use every dirty trick at his disposal to undermine their efforts going forward.

Stone demanded they start vocally backing Trump’s efforts in the media and in the courtroom. Now. His first target is the GOP’s Senate hopes. Stone wants Trump supporters in the state to write-in “Donald Trump” in the upcoming January runoffs

thehornnews.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Yea the story somehow should've gone like this:

When the Rebels had obtained a complete technical readout of this server it is possible, however obtained, that they might find a weakness, and exploit it."
"The plans we refer to will soon be back in our hands."

Graphic display of the Death Star's server technical data stolen from Germany /dominion/Scytl..
The Death Star server plans, codenamed "Kraken" were the blueprints of the first Death Star server, an Gloperial superweapon based on Dominion designs

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Could he still be ? and if good or bad?

He almost assuredly still is, and it’s definitely not a good thing.

Anderson Cooper for the Left
Tucker Carlson for the Right
edit on 24-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Roger Stone has a plan and it’s gaining steam.

Through his 2016 Super PAC, The Committee for American Sovereignty, Stone reportedly warned establishment Republicans that he would use every dirty trick at his disposal to undermine their efforts going forward.

Stone demanded they start vocally backing Trump’s efforts in the media and in the courtroom. Now. His first target is the GOP’s Senate hopes. Stone wants Trump supporters in the state to write-in “Donald Trump” in the upcoming January runoffs

thehornnews.com...

Won't that only cause the dems in the Senate race to win? Seems counterproductive.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

twitter.com...

This is coming from NYT so who knows.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Aallanon

twitter.com...

Alternate take from non shill.

The market didn't go down at all during the pandemic like Joe wanted and said should happen. Market crossed the 30k threshold on the same day DJT tweets crossed the 30k(TY REL) because he is not backing down and doubled down on the fight.

Janet Yellen, they've literally trotted out reanimated dead bodies for this imaginary cabinet.

BTW, is shilly in my own world at the moment, they're everywhere, these bots

top topics

<< 326  327  328    330  331  332 >>

join