It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

AAll, your post made me look to see if MOVIE could be an Acronym... It is:

MOVIE stands for Meeting of Villains Isn't Entertaining (Kids Next Door show)

link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Odd request for any stat folks here. Can anyone find a stat on how many rolls of TP were sold in 2020 and what states bought the most? I think it would be funny to see by state.

Reason I ask is because of this stat.....133 Million Americans say they use 10-15 rolls of TP per month in 2020.....

source

And another 38 million use 16 or more.....

I would love to see this broken down by state....

link   

originally posted by: nisei
I'm not sure if this has been touched on here. My girlfriend showed me from Mewe.

Devex : Smartmatic

So apparently the UN is the primary founder of Smartmatic.

There is a lot more to this and I know you guys will be able to dig into it more.

Devex : UNICEF

Hope this helps.

Flesh699: yes I agree we should all quit our jobs and farm/ live simpler lives. I have no real desore to be associated to this Matrix anymore. I'll be glad when I can free myself from debt and do that.

Back to reading and mind melting.

You have just Piqued my interest big time with the Matrix. What if there's a Matrix outside of the Matrix? Bit like if you hold a mirror in front of another mirror then look, all you see is "endless". Lurk less

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

I'm just trying to figure things out like you.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Am way way behind, feel to add this hoping not picked up yet sorta lol, person with computer on knee has computer forward facing to just after 12, is a larger gap between 12 and 1 ( for the 13th family ) , time is 2.47 = 13 n maybe 2 X 11.

originally posted by: Flesh699
I just found this photo in Smartmatic's FB page:

FBSmartmaticphotolink

Is that useful to anyone? I'm not versed well enough in the clock lingo to do anything with it.

edit on 22-11-2020 by 1320Q17yes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Another Sir Francis Bacon connection.

Are you familiar with Cort Lindahl?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Random fact: In game of thrones the dragon doesn’t make his first appearance until season 1 episode 10
1/10 blood and fire. Maybe HBO was signaling us again?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
Am way way behind, feel to add this hoping not picked up yet sorta lol, lady with computer on knee has computer forward facing to just after 12, is a larger gap between 12 and 1 ( for the 13th family ) , time is 2.47 = 13 n maybe 2 X 11.

FBSmartmaticphotolink

Is that useful to anyone? I'm not versed well enough in the clock lingo to do anything with it.

Thank you, it's not far off the Mickey Mouse clock/watch but not exactly like it. The clock hands do match up with the legs of Kamala Harris though. Fun aside, everything anybody brings is useful.

ETA...I never catch up with this thread, I go to most recent post then go back 5 pages, and obviously missed the replies. As the world turns

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Am way way behind, feel to add this hoping not picked up yet sorta lol, lady with computer on knee has computer forward facing to just after 12, is a larger gap between 12 and 1 ( for the 13th family ) , time is 2.47 = 13 n maybe 2 X 11

FBSmartmaticphotolink

I haven't seen this mentioned yet--and I don't really understand this Q stuff, I mostly lurk out of curiosity, but I don't really get it...

But I haven't seen mentioned that there are 2 parallel lines/defects at a 45 degree angle between the 4 and 5 marker.

Looks like a tail--a tail making a Q out of the clock. It was the first thing I noticed and I can't unsee it now.

I dunno maybe it's just the booze talkin'

edit on 22-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
You get the feeling that the MSM is now trying to force the entire U.S. population and Republican leaders, to ask for President's concession. They're pushing Covid-19 using every angle of FEAR they can dream up.

Earlier today on FoxNews: "Medical experts are now predicting another 200,000 U.S. deaths between now and when President Biden is sworn in on January 20th!!!"

Are most Americans dumb enough to believe that 3,330 people will die of Covid-19 every day over the next 60 days? Apparently FoxNews thinks its audience is that dumb. But it's coordinated, because CNN cited the same asinine projection today.

And just think, the drug that President Trump credits with saving his life, Regeneron, was approved by the FDA yesterday.

Regeneron Approved!: www.npr.org...

That gets no mention, because it takes away from the Crisis HYSTERIA the MSM is spewing 24/7, in the hope of it helping to force DJT's concession speech. (Before Biden's Fraud/Extortion/$$ laundering is exposed.)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Another Sir Francis Bacon connection.

That surely isn't from my Saint Francis posts days ago? If so you are years behind. Nice that you are talking bacon instead of covid.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: PMT or chinese or aliens

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Keep drinking!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Am way way behind, feel to add this hoping not picked up yet sorta lol, lady with computer on knee has computer forward facing to just after 12, is a larger gap between 12 and 1 ( for the 13th family ) , time is 2.47 = 13 n maybe 2 X 11

FBSmartmaticphotolink

I haven't seen this mentioned yet--and I don't really understand this Q stuff, I mostly lurk out of curiosity, but I don't really get it...

But I haven't seen mentioned that there are 2 parallel lines/defects at a 45 degree angle between the 4 and 5 marker.

Looks like a tail--a tale making a Q of the clock. It was the first thing I noticed and I can't unsee it now.

Your mind would add so much to this Qthread, just saying

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Another Sir Francis Bacon connection

Not whatsoever. History of Science is extremely interesting though. Should I look it up, or do you have a word about that?
edit on 22-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: Here we go. Somewhat obscure....mysteriouswritings.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Applying Q decoder ring...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

FBSmartmaticphotolink

Looks like a tail--a tale making a Q of the clock. It was the first thing I noticed and I can't unsee it now.

Your mind would add so much to this Qthread, just saying

Maybe. I really don't understand these threads Dashen has been making, sorry. They seem to be catered for only those 'in the know.'

I'm an outsider looking in objectively, and have lurked out of curiosity from time to time. But I'm really ignorant on the subject.

Just trying to absorb what I can meh

edit on 22-11-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Keep drinking!

You won't get an argument from me!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sidney Powell to the Wall Street Journal, earlier this evening:

"I agree with the statement today.

I will represent /#WeThePeople and seek the Truth.

I intend to expose all the fraud and let the chips fall where they may.

We will not allow the foundations of this great Republic to be destroyed by abject fraud."
Source: twitter.com...

#KrakenOnSteroids is the

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join