It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An idea I have on how to stop government lockdowns in the US over Covid19

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

" Or you care about more than JUST you and wear a damned mask! "

As an Individual U.S. Citizen , I Care About Me More than You . The U.S. Bill Of Rights and the Constitution Of The United States SAY SO ..............

edit on 28-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
well to answer the OP question this guy spells out exactly why the governments enact laws -lobbyist.

Apparently for example if the USA wants to sell weapons to middle east countries you have to get permission from Israel.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Even if you succeeded in not wearing masks in stores, not sure how that would end a lockdown.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Firewater

Hey, check out this link buddy.
A ton of non cnn info.
Great starting point to dissect the info

covid linkdump

You people are ridiculous. I have not watched one bit of MSM in at least 15 years. I know the facts. I just am of the belief that the best way to get through this is by giving a s##t about someone you have never met. Is that even possible for you people. WTF

I'm ridiculous for posting a list of FACTS collected, while you brag about reading no news for 15 years and then proceed take a personal offence to me telling you it's not msm crap?

Not the sharpest tool in the shed there, are ya kiddo?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This Oregon Health Director is proving how silly Covid-19 fear is.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

What the hell did I just watch? Where's DBCowboy, what in god's name is in the water in your damn state?? o.O

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

twitter.com...

WTF?

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Just thought I would point out this detail about mask wearing. You have a virus particle around 1-2 microns in diameter. Cloth masks have holes hundreds of microns in diameter. Unless you have a spacesuit or at least a N95 mask with a face shield there's no way you're protected from the virus.

There is a word for what they are doing for all this mask hysteria. PLACEBO.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Every single day pick a company you shop at or eat at or use their services and call their main number and complain that you hate masks and that they are dumb and causing more problems than solutions.

I think if they get enough complaints, they will start to pressure politicians to stop it. Money talks people.

Basically you just want to speak to a manager?

Ok Karen...

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

#ing auto correct on my broken screen added a word changing the meaning of my first post. I meant the lawsuits CAN hold up to scrutiny, not cannot. I find it hilarious when they completely change the words even when I spell them correctly though.

None of these assholes ever wore a mask before their puppet masters told the to for the feelz. The only time I ever saw people wear a mask it was someone with tuberculosis , because I would ask. And they were almost always with a companion just in case of an emergency.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I am pro-Trump to the core. Yet I am not blinded to the simple logic regarding masks. If I go out in public while unknowingly having COVID, wearing a mask will reduce the chance of spread. Plain and simple.

then you clearly haven't done any of your own research and are just following orders from talking heads on the TV.

only very few masks are rated to be effective against viruses...
have a beard? no mask is effective.
using a disposable surgical mask? says right on the box wont protect from covid.
T-shirt or bandana? you can't be serious lol

the orders aren't to wear anything that actually works, its just to cover your face. that's how you know its bull#

TRUST THE SCIENCE REEEEEEEEEEE:

edit on 29-10-2020 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2020 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

if you are scared and think its a good idea go right ahead and wear one. don't force me to just because your afraid, just go hide in your basement while the adults carry on their their lives.

posted on Oct, 29 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smkymcnugget420
Where did I say you should be forced to wear one?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
If you aren't feeling well/have symptoms/have been around a confirmed case, then please self quarantine.

Masks do not work. Period. CDC said so. Masks are a political ploy to make people feel safe.

healthandmoneynews.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join