It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An idea I have on how to stop government lockdowns in the US over Covid19

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Every single day pick a company you shop at or eat at or use their services and call their main number and complain that you hate masks and that they are dumb and causing more problems than solutions.

I think if they get enough complaints, they will start to pressure politicians to stop it. Money talks people.
edit on 28-10-2020 by Fools because: .

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Every single day pick a company you shop at or eat at or use their services and call their main number and complain that you hate masks and that they are dumb and causing more problems than solutions.

I think if they get enough complaints, they will start to pressure politicians to stop it. Money talks people.

Ummmmm...YEAH, seems VERY logical - oy

Or you care about more than JUST you and wear a damned mask!

Dorian soran

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Don't do this, this will just bring the health departments down on the business and they will get written up and fined for stupid little things. Just wear a mask in the store. If you only got to go into a party with a Halloween costume on, would you argue with the one throwing the party or just wear a mask to the party. If you argue with the one throwing the party, most of the people would come together and toss you out on your asssss.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Masks mean caring now?

They are total bull# and they don't protect anyone from getting it. If they did, then no one would be getting the virus would they?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Dorian says, "Wear a mask or YOU WANT PEOPLE TO DIE!"

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DorianSoran

originally posted by: Fools

Ummmmm...YEAH, seems VERY logical - oy

Or you care about more than JUST you and wear a damned mask!

Dorian soran

If you’re scared you can choose to stay home. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

The fact that Nancy Pelosi, in her 80's mind you, gets her hair done while not wearing a mask pretty much tells you how dangerous the coof is!
People like her are scared snipless of death!
Let's not forget Diane Feinstein who is up there in age too, caught maskless in an airport!
edit on 28-10-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

(post by ManFromEurope removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
i'm afraid that ship has sailed.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The governor of Pennsylvania was caught mask-less on a hot mike in a discussion of how wearing the masks is so much 'political theater'.

At the start of Tuesday’s news conference defending Obamacare, Ms. Ullman, a Democrat, was overheard on the state livestream speaking with Mr. Wolf, also a Democrat, about how they planned to wear their masks when the conference began, the Bucks County Courier Times reported. “So Wendy, I’m going to, I’m going to take my mask off before I speak,” Mr. Wolf is heard telling her. “I will as well,” Ms. Ullman responded. “I’m waiting so we can do a little political theater,” she added, laughing. “So that it’s on camera.”

The Washington Times

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I lol at everyone compelling you to obey.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
or just wear a mask...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
[snip]

Yet amazingly countries that have been locked down mask-wearing fools are right there at the top of the new cases. How is that if masks work so well?

Spain 5th
UK 4th
Italy 3rd
Germany 8th
Belgium 9th
Switzerland 10th

here's one article about this and letting it run its course in Australia, which is a good test subject cause they to have been locked up tight as had Europe

9now.nine.com.au... 2-483997d0f277

Renowned immunologist Professor Ian Frazer says it could take a year for COVID-19 to run its course in Australia, and most Australians will be exposed to the newest coronavirus.

Professor Frazer told A Current Affair while the virus' emergence in China didn't surprise scientists, "it was one [virus] we'd have to learn about quickly".

"In my lifetime, I can count seven new viruses that have arrived and we don't have vaccines for most of them yet. This is quite a common event in human history, a plague if you like, of a new virus," Professor Ian Frazer said.

Professor Frazer helped create the HPV vaccine that helps save millions of women from cervical cancer around the globe, and was named Australian of the Year in 2006.

Spain 5th
UK 4th
Italy 3rd
Germany 8th
Belgium 9th
Switzerland 10th
edit on 28-10-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah good point. Excessive fines are being used in Victoria against small busibess'. Out of control jackboot behaviour

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
There's a reason Amazon and other online retailers are up like 1000% and the local stores are closing down.

It's the shut downs and masks.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Since when is a private company's mask policy a government lockdown?

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

yeah i wouldn't want someone to risk a 99.995% chance of NOT dying...

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

um when the government mandates the policy.

Businesses don't care if you wear one or not, the DO care about the hefty fines and loss of business licenses from the government.

posted on Oct, 28 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I hate to say this BUT I believe there is a round 2 coming... Much different than the first. Gates, Faucci are way too happy, too many smirks when speaking of the "Dark winter" and the next round that's coming. I believe they will somehow spread a new more viscous virus. People will think it's all BS and ignore warnings and cases, except this time it's real and much more dangerous. That's my 2¢.

I never played into the first go around, no mask, distances BS. This time around I'll be a bit more careful.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join