It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Guarin David = Vid Guardian

As in, Phone/Video nanny
edit on 2-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Fix auto-correct

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
More data from the FBI coming on Seth Rich. The FBI lied, repeatedly prior to this, stating they found no related documents in their FOIA searches. NOW, apparently they have found much more, and are preparing to give it to attorney Ty Clevenger. This one appears to be much bigger and juicier than the previous handful of emails the FBI released on the matter.

Check it out!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Beginning back in January 2017,- Person X received information from Seymour Hersh, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, that one of his sources had received information from an FBI report stating that Seth Rich had leaked emails to Wikileaks, requested payment and made copies of the emails as a precautionary measure. During his recent deposition in a case pending in the District Court for the District of Columbia, my colleague, [Lawyer Y] obtained admissions from Mr. Hersh that his source was “very, very knowledgeable,” ” incredibly accurate,” “tru s ted,” someone “senior ” in the intelligence community, and a person Mr. Hersh had known for over 30 years. Mr. Hersh also admitted that it was ” absolutely true ” that his source had communicated information that Seth Rich transmitted emails to Wikileaks, requested payment and made copies of the relevant emails to secure his protect.

edit on 2-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I found this quoted sentence from the FBI interesting in the Gateway Pundit article:

The FBI’s searches included a three-way phonetic breakdown5 of the subject’s name.

Wouldn't a 3 way phonetic search pick up things like CORNEY instead of COMEY?

In other words, this would imply that FBI have the ability to identify such typos WHEN THEY WANT TO and therefore are being disingenuous if they don't include CORNEY in FOIA requests on COMEY?
edit on 2-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Could this be? FOX news posted this article 16 hours ago:

Where’s Hillary? Clinton absent from trail

Link:
Hillary Clinton has been absent from the campaign trail in the final days of the presidential race, even as former President Barack Obama ramps up his role as surrogate-in-chief for Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

I did a quick search before posting this and can't see anything recent as far as her activity.

Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, I think so. They want us to believe that they are just a bunch of bumbling, incompetent fools over there. Reality is anything but that. They have the tools and the ability to do just about anything they want to.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: Justoneman

Still doesn't explain how my package was at my local post office, ready for delivery to me , and was then sent to Chicago, 100 miles away, for a week. After a week it was sent back to my post office opened.

Idiots at your PO would be my best bet. There is a reason UPS and FedEx are strong.

Why private companies are better than government run organizations. One can go bankrupt while the other prints money.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Mandarin "ma" i was told means "you"

The Phrase Ni How Ma means "you good'? But we are told it basically means how are you , paraphrasing that is what it means.

How is like the Native Indian "How" , a greeting but depending on the phrase.
Hung How means "great"
Hung how CHEW! means "excellent"

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I got the urge to see if HUMA means anything in CHINESE:

It appears HU and MA are 2 separate characters.
HU were an ancient tribe of Chinese from the North West but it can also mean:
Lake, Amber, Dig, Protect, Butterfly, Wooded Hill, Purest Cream, Frightened, Falcon, Water bucket, Big Piece of Meat, To Be Burned.

MA can be:
Frog/Toad, Mark, Morphine, Pair/Twins, Cornelian gem, Sacrifice to God of War, To abuse.

So HUMA could mean "To sacrifice a big piece of meat to the god of war".

Any Chinese linguists able to help out here?

NOTE I barely know this subject.

edit on 2-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A thought on stopping manipulation of the voting data:

If there were targetted power and telecomms outages as soon as the POLLS close then deep state voting manipulation software would not work - instead the count would have to revert to manual counts or printouts from each local voting system?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I was surprised when looking them up that a sound like HU could have so many chinese meanings.

Think of my thought process a little like getting red shield from rothschild - or aqua, eau, water all meaning water.

I took disparate meanings of HU and MA and showed what they could mean together.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
POTUS has tweeted a run of 6 self-retweets... I need to go out for a few hours but will process on my return.

Would be grateful for others eyes on them in the meanwhile.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I was surprised when looking them up that a sound like HU could have so many chinese meanings.

Think of my thought process a little like getting red shield from rothschild - or aqua, eau, water all meaning water.

I took disparate meanings of HU and MA and showed what they could mean together.

I do like your observations and attempts at SWAG's are usually good ones. We apparently have no Chinese on this board and I have a friend coaching me.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
apple.news...

“Coronavirus cases, deaths and hospitalizations are surging in every key swing state”

Take 1: Duh. We knew these talking points months ago. Still no fear.

Take 2: “ the virus is spreading faster in cases per population in many hotly contested states, including Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, North Carolina, Nevada, Ohio, Wisconsin and Texas, according to the analysis of data from Johns Hopkins University

They finally admit Minnesota is a hotly contested state. Also, notably, Pennsylvania and Arizona are not “hotly contested”.

Not sure if it’s fun being ahead of the curve on propaganda when you can’t do anything to stop it anyway...

Read more...

“ "Winter is coming," said Dr. Lynn Paxton, the health director in Fulton County, Georgia. "We are clearly experiencing a surge in infections in Georgia."”

More “winter” references...

“ Experts simply don't know if the pandemic will impact Election Day turnout for in-person voters.
"Certainly it makes intuitive sense that there could be a connection, but I just don't know for sure," said Kyle Kondik, an analyst at the University of Virginia Center for Politics.”

Hint: there is only 1 group of voters Covid is scaring... and it’s not Trump supporters. These experts are so “wise” they have become fools. No one who waited to vote until Election Day is going to pass on voting tomorrow.
edit on 2-11-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
eneMedia

There is an odd stillness, like that moment before one jumps from a plane or takes on the inevitable task of something huge. A quiet from within.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
eneMedia

There is an odd stillness, like that moment before one jumps from a plane or takes on the inevitable task of something huge. A quiet from within.

No kidding!!! You completely nailed what I have been feeling the last couple days. It’s almost eerie but, I’m choosing to stay positive.

On a sadder note. My husband comes from a hardcore democrat family and they loathe Trump to the point I think they have been driven a bit crazy. My mother in law and husband especially!!!!

I do not speak politics with my husband because I learned a long time ago it is pointless and it never ends well.

Last night, something snapped in him! I heard him screaming downstairs so I ran down to see what was wrong. He saw something on the news that angered him about Trump and he went on a raging rant that ended up getting quite scary tbh.

When I started walking away, he started directing his anger towards me and calling me horrible names... basically berating me, my intelligence, saying he couldn’t understand how he could marry someone so f’ing stupid😳 it was horrible.

We haven’t spoken since and I’m not really sure what to think. Things are getting beyond crazy.
edit on 2-11-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Be safe. Praying.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I've done a few divorce cases back when I was much younger and have friends that do them regularly.

Believe me, it doesn't get better from this:

"he started directing his anger towards me and calling me horrible names... basically berating me, my intelligence, saying he couldn’t understand how he could marry someone so f’ing stupid"

If I only had one advice to give to my divorce clients, it would have been hit the eject button sooner next time, no matter what the reason.

Sorry. But it can get better, but not without big scary changes.
edit on 2-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I +1 what SSC posted. BE SAFE. Very sorry to hear what has happened to you.

We were warned that people would become increasingly unglued over the current state of things.

Can you tell us what specifically set him off?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Omg, that’s awful. I had a nasty conversation with my sister that started out about wearing masks. She kept saying it wasn’t political but kept calling Trump a racist dictator a$$hole so I pointed out that she just made it political. It went downhill from there. I have never seen my sister completely lose it. Her TDS was so bad I had to end the conversation by telling her I wasn’t talking to her until she calmed down and stopped calling me names, as it was insulting.

Our leftist families are losing it. You did nothing wrong. I can only stay away from my sister until she calms down but you may need to take additional steps. I’d think twice about staying with your husband this week! Do you have relatives you can be with until after the election?

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

First published in 1909, EM Forster's "The Machine Stops"

From epubbooks.com www.epubbooks.com...

In this short science fiction story, Forster describes a world in which almost all humans have lost the ability to live on the surface of the Earth. Each individual lives in isolation in a ‘cell’, with all bodily and spiritual needs met by the omnipotent, global Machine. Most humans welcome this development, as they are skeptical and fearful of first-hand experience. People forget that humans created the Machine, and treat it as a mystical entity whose needs supersede their own. Those who do not accept the deity of the Machine are viewed as ‘unmechanical’ and are threatened with ‘Homelessness’. Eventually, the Machine apocalyptically collapses, and the civilization of the Machine comes to an end.

Whew, taking it way back regards to a fiction writer. I would have been even more surprised if he were German.

Just a quick lookup on wiki...

Forster was President of the Cambridge Humanists from 1959 until his death and a member of the Advisory Council of the British Humanist Association from 1963 until his death.
When Forster's cousin, Philip Whichelo, donated a portrait of Forster to the Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association (GLHA), Jim Herrick, the founder, quoted Forster's words: "The humanist has four leading characteristics – curiosity, a free mind, belief in good taste, and belief in the human race."

Forster is noted for his use of symbolism as a technique in his novels, and he has been criticised (as by his friend Roger Fry) for his attachment to mysticism.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: crankyoldman
eneMedia

No kidding!!! You completely nailed what I have been feeling the last couple days. It’s almost eerie but, I’m choosing to stay positive.

On a sadder note. My husband comes from a hardcore democrat family and they loathe Trump to the point I think they have been driven a bit crazy. My mother in law and husband especially!!!!

I do not speak politics with my husband because I learned a long time ago it is pointless and it never ends well.

Last night, something snapped in him! I heard him screaming downstairs so I ran down to see what was wrong. He saw something on the news that angered him about Trump and he went on a raging rant that ended up getting quite scary tbh.

When I started walking away, he started directing his anger towards me and calling me horrible names... basically berating me, my intelligence, saying he couldn’t understand how he could marry someone so f’ing stupid😳 it was horrible.

We haven’t spoken since and I’m not really sure what to think. Things are getting beyond crazy.

ME, Teeeveee. Always listen to the words, words that are not common or never spoken before of are of the mind control ilk.

As I mentioned in a reply to TexasGirl a bit ago, folks on that "side" cannot sustain the level of hate for much longer. The entire Dem/media etc. side is about manifesting hate within their followers. Folks are going to crack, as this is not within our true nature to perpetuate endless hate as they are being asked to do.

My advice, allow it to pass. Take the high road here, it is not him, but the teeeveee mind control themes reaching an overflowing level.

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join