It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO Tells World Leaders To End Lockdowns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Forest Whitaker is good yes. Yes the new lockdowns would cause all kind of turmoil. You are not alone as i notice lately my blood pressure rising when i just watch other people out there .I am actually even thinking should i move to countryside, because just going out and see the mass hysteria etc is not something i really want to see every day.

The paranoia and fear in society is not what i want to see. If the economy would sink, living in countryside would be better i think and i would then get kicked out from job anyway....

There will be millions of very pissed off people soon if they will go on with their agenda .

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I think they WHO/UN also is just now learning that if the lock downs tank large, rich nation economies, then those countries won't be able to continue transfer payments to smaller countries which begins to create a much larger disaster than WuFlu ever could create.

In effect, the cure becomes far worse than the disease, and no one thought of the trade-offs being made when they advocated this solution to begin with. They cut off their nose to spite their face.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes and Chinas economy still relies on trade with Western countrys . I really would not be in China if their business goes down...too much useless eaters and too many army personel .

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: rickymouse

This isn’t World health org, just a fake surely
“Spectator TV” who are they, Little trust in a face on a video with a rambling diatribe
Offered no medical or scientific information at all, bit of a joke really

www.who.int...
Nothing on WHO site suggesting the video is real
Now, I am dubious of this covid virus but clearly, WHO is not saying end the lockdown
And incidentally, where I live, we don’t have covid, masks, sanitisers or any of these issues, life as normal, just no travel without isolation for two weeks

Best place on earth

Just type lockdowns into their search engine on the WHO site you included and it pops up some things that say pretty much what the video says. Didn't you actually run a search on that site?

Well no! OBVIOUSLY
I thought that WHO saying countries ending lockdowns would be front page news globally, not hidden in the straw
I actually placed a link of the WHO headlines, not there and as for your word, nah, sorry, not buying it, no linky poohs, don’t believe yoous

So, you won't hit the WHO search engine which only links you to WHO research and their own articles.

HAHA. The home page of most science and medical sites has very little on them, a carefully worded search in their own brings up articles and research you are looking for. I already have WHO, BMJ, Cellpress, Science Direct, Medscape, Mayo, Medpress, and other medical sites as bookmarks and I usually use them to research stuff on a daily basis. I also have three major science sites I use, I always use their search engines to gain access to their research and their breifings and interpretations of the research.

I used to use WHO to get scientific research, but since they got TDS, they are using their resources to blast what Trump says, and they are getting burned by their own scientists and Doctors because of their TDS. Just because Trump says something doesn't mean they have to focus on proving it is wrong, even by accepting evidence that is not true.

I know how our FDA works, I studied their policies. Only evidence that they believe is pertinent is accepted by them, they ignore what they do not believe is pertinent. Consensus of the time is what powers that. Belief is what runs our policies in this country, not science.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Is common sense finally coming ?

After WHO Flip Flop, Former FDA Chief Says No Reason For Another Round Of Lockdowns In US

Looking ahead, Dr. Gottlieb said, there's little reason for lockdowns to be employed in the US, or anywhere in the developing world.

"I think the idea that we're going to do national stay at home orders - or even broad stay at home orders in select cities - it's just not going to happen, the popular will isn't there for it, the political leadership on a bipartisan basis aren't going to support it. So those who are saying no more lockdowns here in the United States I think it's sort of a straw man argument because it's just not going to happen."

When historians look back on 2020, the critical failure is that "we were so blind to the spread back in April and May," Dr. Gottlieb said. But at this point, testing is widely available across the US. So why are hundreds of thousands of businesses and schools still closed? And why are big tech companies like Google still censoring the Great Barrington declaration? Furthermore, maybe Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden needs to have a little chat with Dr. Gottlieb.

WHO Flip-Flops: Urges World Leaders To Stop Using Lockdowns To Fight COVID Contagion

edit on 12-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Uh oh. Looks like they are prepping for their next move.

a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The truth, science is only as good as our faith in it. It doesn’t matter if the science is correct (which it usually isn’t because there are very few absolutes that are well expressed) science is and always will be an issue of faith... just look at how bodies like the FDA behave.

a reply to: rickymouse

edit on 12-10-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Well I don’t and for the most part don’t think one individual is the spokesperson for all WHO, that and I did a search that came up with nothing
Anyway, I hope you are right and like you believe WHO are mostly a political machine, irrelevant because of the issues you stated in your post

Still, not sure I believe it’s WHO, to big a backwards step, to close to an election and way to much to lose

But, I hope you are right and I am wrong

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Well I don’t and for the most part don’t think one individual is the spokesperson for all WHO, that and I did a search that came up with nothing
Anyway, I hope you are right and like you believe WHO are mostly a political machine, irrelevant because of the issues you stated in your post

Still, not sure I believe it’s WHO, to big a backwards step, to close to an election and way to much to lose

But, I hope you are right and I am wrong

Here is one of the reasons that WHO has changed it's position

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well that's because he's tired of his old lady complaining that she needs a vacation at the carrabean...

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoTue, 13 Oct 2020 03:25:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Oct 2020 03:25:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

So Trump was right. I wonder when they'll finally admit that masks had very little impact on the spread of Covid but we have to still wear them everywhere anyway. It'll help us adopt the faceless indenityless obedient existence the progressives want the world to embrace.
I remember a quote Brother Theodore made on early David Letterman about science. I think his words ring so true today, he was years ahead of his time. Insanity has taken over.
edit on 14-10-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Yes Trump was right, and mask dont help at all, infact mask are dangerous and make people more susceptible to respiratory infections....which is exactly what they want, since those people then go to covid test and hospitals , and so the statistic get again a boost of new cases and hospital patients. This is all such a big lie...everything.

Brain Damage From Masks CANNOT BE REVERSED
edit on 14-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So lock downs are wrong, but herd immunity is unethical. I'm not exactly sure what the WHO thinks we should do.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I am not sure either, i think the WHO communication is unethical .

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
lockdowns = house arrest.

# you I won't do what you tell me.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

This is ATS and most of you still don't understand the two words I've
been using all year long and well before that.

Mind F#(k

It's the whole point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join