It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O
As someone that has previously worked within the biotech industry (No longer) performing titration on stage 1 - 2 testing for things ranging from simple treatments to Smallpox or even Aids treatments during trials... this type of thing is nothing new and I reckon has been blown out of proportion (if it is even true).

This might come as a surprise to some, but this is the most commonly used "food" for cells during cell culture for starters.

en.wikipedia.org...

Fetal bovine serum (FBS) comes from the blood drawn from a bovine fetus via a closed system of collection at the slaughterhouse. Fetal bovine serum is the most widely used serum-supplement for the in vitro cell culture of eukaryotic cells. This is due to it having a very low level of antibodies and containing more growth factors, allowing for versatility in many different cell culture applications.

If this topic offends you, look into animal testing for starters before trying to slander a sick person trusting the health industry for help. President or not, people take advice from their doctor(s)

If this is true in any form... attack the source of the medicine... not the patient.

As an entertaining sidenote our good lady Linda Moulton-Howe never has gotten it correct....the bovine mutilations are done for specific donor cells to enable and support implants via certain types of cellular grafting.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Those that prey on others lack of knowledge are as bad as those that lack knowledge.

Fetal Bovine Serum is used to grow cells first and foremost. Cells are then infected with various compounds (mostly germs) to test if they will be affected. This is nothing new.

It's quite simple. It becomes a bit more interesting when someone that has nothing to do with any of this (tech background) but has billions. Begins to sponsor and interfere with it and other things like RNA based vaccinces. RNA being the programming for DNA (putting it simple).

PS: You seem to be kinda mentioning a name or two to detract from the facts here. Unless im not seeing your point?

Im not on here anymore to argue either, could not care less but when I see something that I have some knowledge with. It only feels right to comment for these times we live in are quite alarming.

I kinda know a bit of shieet when it comes to phase testing. That is all. Yeah ive not been in the industry for a while (left in 2010) but that does not mean I know nothing about it. Only trying to input learned knowledge and experience. I could give it all the articulated bullspeak too but I honestly cannot be bothered with it, it is just as bad as the whole bookface self-jerk that everyone is doing.

Either way. On topic. I highly doubt that human fetal cells are being used in any treatments. I only say this with the ethical concerns I was taught and practiced at the time when I was in that game. It would have led to imprisonment if anyone dared to attempt this sort of thing.
Bio-Reliance/Invitrogen/PPL Therapeutics/Astra Zeneca.
edit on 9-10-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: projectvxn

I used the liposomal version , never had IV.

Whole food vitamin C is also my favorite , but dont have it now . Is liposomal really stored in to fat cells? i did not know that .

And also important to avoid any China made vitamin C since i doubt it is pure.

This is just my way of breaking it down.

A liposomal carrier is a fat carrier.....your cells are covered with a fat layer....when a bubble of water tries to meld with a bubble of fat what happens....they dont blend all that well ...when a bubble of fat tries to meld with another bubble of fat what happens....the fat attracts the fat like a magnet..... so when the little bubbles carrying your bodies fuel go to fill up the empty cells if they are made of water only 25% of the fuel gets through the fat barrier and actually into the tank ....however if the little bubbles carrying your fuel are made out of fat when they go to fill the empty tanks of your cells the fuel is SUCKED in and the tank gets filled to something like 85+%.

First run cold pressed unfiltered olive oil is also a liposomal carrier....as are other plant oils...you can use animal fats or plant fats.

I personally use Rosehips(vitaminC) I harvest each year to make a strong tea with which I spike with coconut oil(liposomal carrier) and a bit of honey.

VitaminC breaks down and encourages oxidisation....it oxygenates the blood....things that are bad for us that do not like oxygen do not like this....optimally filling the bloodstream with Vitamin C by using a Liposomal carrier to faccilitate this is a great way to clear the blood of pathogens.....current cutting edge cancer research is now using what amounts to O2-bullets to initiate oxidization right inside cancer infected cells thereby killing the bug dead......same type of process except their method can get the cells bodywide not just within the closed blood system.
edit on 9-10-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Nah not really... people that prey on others lack of knowledge are as bad as those that lack knowledge.

Fetal Bovine Serum is used to grow cells first and foremost. Cells are then infected with various compounds (mostly germs) to test if they will be affected. This is nothing new.

It's quite simple. It becomes a bit more interesting when someone that has nothing to do with any of this (tech background) but has billions. Begins to sponsor and interfere with it and other things like RNA based vaccinces. RNA being the programming for DNA (putting it simple).

PS: You seem to be kinda mentioning a name or two to detract from the facts here. Unless im not seeing your point?

Im not on here anymore to argue either, could not care less but when I see something that I have some knowledge with. It only feels right to comment for these times we live in are quite alarming.

I kinda know a bit of shieet when it comes to phase testing. That is all. Yeah ive not been in the industry for a while (2010) but that does not mean I know nothing about it. Only trying to input learned knowledge and experience.

Either way. On topic. I highly doubt that human fetal cells are being used in any treatments. I only say this with the ethical concerns I was taught and practiced at the time.

I have heard about those little bits of RNA&DNA that originate from damaged cells ... little bits of dead inert material that float around in the bloodstream until the body recognizes them as garbage and sends out Antibodies to encapsulate the garbage with an Antibody-garbage bag.Making of course little Antibody encapsulated Garbage Bags that float around harmlessly waiting to be processed and filtered out.....you know those VIRAL SIZED little garbage bags of dead inert material ......get my drift yet.

I am making references to the nerve-grafting that is facilitated by the use of bovine molecular DNA......I did say entertaining.....been there done that from the receiving end of the dynamic.

Point being that we do not need to use fetal material for anything....its relevant because someone somewhere found a massive market for biomaterials garnered from abortions....its relevant because of the moral implications and because of how many people FEEL about the topic.....Im hoping to illustrate that even neuro-cellular grafting is possible using non-human DNA facilitators.

In fact if a Tactical Dynamic Template can be built evidencing any type of connection between the historical campaigning for legalized abortion and the building and monetizing of the human biomaterial market to facilitate anything illegal ..... those involved might be in for an interesting ride.

I also highly doubt fetal cells are being used in any mainstream treatments.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I also highly doubt fetal cells are being used in any mainstream treatments.

Exactly

edit on 10-10-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Good to see so many molecular biologists and pharmacists as well as epidemiologists and constitutional scholars on ATS.

Bottom line is that Trump as a politician is neither socially liberal or socially conservative. Like Rupert Murdoch, he will be whatever serves to to allow his economic liberalism, which in turn is to enrich himself.

Cells from aborted foetuses? He really doesn't care one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

He's not great at it, but he certainly knows it better than most leftist politicos. That's likely because he has advisors who know it unlike lefties who only know how to find a few words they think say what they want it to say.

w.soundcloud.com... &show_artwork=true

WHAM 1180 radio host Bob Lonsberry asked the president, “Is there a favorite Bible verse or Bible story that has informed your thinking or your character through life?”

Trump responded: “Well, I think many. I mean, when we get into the Bible, I think many, so many. And some people, look, an eye for an eye, you can almost say that. That’s not a particularly nice thing. But you know, if you look at what’s happening to our country, I mean, when you see what’s going on with our country, how people are taking advantage of us, and how they scoff at us and laugh at us. And they laugh at our face, and they’re taking our jobs, they’re taking our money, they’re taking the health of our country. And we have to be firm and have to be very strong. And we can learn a lot from the Bible, that I can tell you.”

Here's what Jesus says about 'Eye for an eye'.

Matthew 5
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

Trump (or his advisors) must not have made it to the New Testament yet.

www1.cbn.com...

In an exclusive interview with The Brody File at his golf course in Southern California, GOP Presidential Candidate Donald Trump heaps praise on the Bible and refers to the Book of Proverbs when discussing envy.

"There's so many things that you can learn from it (the Bible). Proverbs, the chapter 'never bend to envy.' I've had that thing all of my life where people are bending to envy."

The subject of envy does come up in the Book of Proverbs a few times. The Trump campaign tells me that he's referring to Proverbs 24:1-2 which says, “Be not thou envious against evil men, neither desire to be with them. For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.”

His favorite verses are about revenge and jealousy. Think about that.

So what exactly is Trump saying here when he says "Proverbs, the chapter 'never bend to envy.' I've had that thing all of my life where people are bending to envy."? Another case of Trump word salad where he wants to sound smart but doesn't really know what he's talking about so it comes out all disjointed. But he's clearly referencing himself and claiming he has some relationship to envy and other people. Is he saying that he's been envious his whole life or that people have been envious of him his whole life? Both of them fit perfectly with being a narcissist. That's exactly what they do. Envy others for what they don't have and think they should, while also thinking people envy them for the same reasons.

When looking at this from the context of the actual passage he was supposedly talking about, Trump either envies evil men, desires to be with them (Kim & Putin) or people envy him and he is evil, studies destruction and his lips talk of mischief. Sounds about right to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It seems there is a popular procedure of getting a blood transfusions using the blood of very young people, I hear it is all the rage in CA with the élite.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Kurokage

Husband looked into it. They use stem cells from created from other sources -- bone marrow, etc. They also do use stem cells from frozen embryos which likely would be the cells in question. Those are still controversial, but less objectionable than aborted ones.

there is something you are all being mislead on. Those Embryonic cells....are from MICE EMBRYOS. Regeneron even said the cells they used did not come from human babies or eggs.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: HighasAkite

Trumps treatment was not using HUMAN FETAL CELLS

OOps.. did that just blow up the OPS thread?

(post by Rob808 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

From your own link in your post!!!!!!

They are referring to use of the 293T cell line, which was made at Stanford in the ‘80s and was originally derived from human embryonic kidney cells. These are immortalized epithelial cells – not stem cells. These are very commonly used cells in research, and most published research involves use of 293s. In our case, these 293T cells were transfected and used in production of a ‘pseudoparticle’ that mimics the virus’ Spike protein and allowed us to test neutralization ability of our antibodies against the virus.

OOps.. did that just blow up your post?

Again I never said the supposed cure used 293 cells in it, I even posted a link to how the 293 cells were used to help create the "cure".

edit on 11-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Supposedly Trump and his COVID 19 crew are responsable for the infection of around 6000 people across 5 states.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Whatever. There's a lot more drugs developed with animal tissues. Also many animals are tortured during drug trials. Could care less even if they would test the drug on a human infant.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Supposedly Trump and his COVID 19 crew are responsable for the infection of around 6000 people across 5 states.

Thats not really surprising to hear!

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Citation needed.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I would have thought it was masks they need rather than citations?

I did say "supposedly" as in "rumor has it".

We canny even get the truth out of Trump as to whether or not he is still infectious or even when he became so nevermind actual facts regarding who else became infected.

Put it this way, day in and day out at the White House, nevermind where else he travels, Trump is surrounded by valets, housekeepers, servers, Secret Service, advisers, and other staffers.

Covid-19 has been spreading amongst him and the people around him in his close orbit and proximity possibly for weeks.
edit on 11-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Even Vegans sneak a BLT when it suits them.

I like my BLT's with a amish virgin blood sauce with a side of the flesh of a white rhino .

this story sounds too ridiculous to be true, but then...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well apparently the POTUS is now immune to deadly pathogens down to his ""protective glow"".

Chances are he's been smoking aborted fetus, the nonsensical bastard that he is.

edit on 11-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join