It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yes very importante!

I am bad with the unit conversions....is 10mg like 1000 μg ? I taked today 200 μg..i thought that was quite big dosage before reading your post lol

I am from Finland also, so i pretty much know the dark times, and cant say i much love it...way too dark allready and it`s getting worse every day.

I am so against any lockdowns, there is not science to back up it...any!

THL is one lie factory , i mean they are really just Big Pharma sales representative.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Did anyone continue to read the OP's posted article? The embryonic cells have been cloned from a line embryonic kidney cells from the 1970s. It's not like they're out harvesting Planned Parenthood's garbage cans to make the president's drug cocktail.

Yes, some people may still take issue with this and I understand that. However, this looks more like an overblown liberal overreach by The Guardian to claim hypocrisy against Trump rather than any legitimate concern for pro-life Americans.

I thought Biden was ahead by 14 points in a 49-state landslide victory? Why all the angst?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

That's what I'm trying to figure out 🤫

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: frogs453

Or, hear me out on this, it's acceptable because the drug isn't actually developed from aborted human tissue.

To wit:

" The stem cells most commonly used at Regeneron are mouse embryonic stem cells and human blood stem cells. Currently, there are limited research efforts employing human-induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from adult human cells and human embryonic stem cells that are approved for research use by the National Institutes of Health and created solely through in vitro fertilization. "

No babies are being killed for this. This isn't the product of abortion or anything like that. The characterization of the therapeutic given to the president is wrong.

Fertilized embryonic cells are used. Aborted or not. Life was created. If it is an embryo until 6 or 8 weeks why would it matter if it was aborted or lab made and destroyed?

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: projectvxn
So, the ususal media conflation and typically ignorant fear mongering? 🥱

Yep.

Typical nonsense attempt at a gotcha.

Trying to controversialize an effective therapeutic is the height of stupidity.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Again, since you're ignoring details here, no aborted babies or anything like that was used.

You are not making a pro life argument. You're making a bad faith argument and conflating aborted fetal stem cells with old stem cell stock that didn't even come from fetuses.
edit on 10 9 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Or, hear me out on this, it's acceptable because the drug isn't actually developed from aborted human tissue.

To wit:

" The stem cells most commonly used at Regeneron are mouse embryonic stem cells and human blood stem cells. Currently, there are limited research efforts employing human-induced pluripotent stem cell lines derived from adult human cells and human embryonic stem cells that are approved for research use by the National Institutes of Health and created solely through in vitro fertilization. "

No babies are being killed for this. This isn't the product of abortion or anything like that. The characterization of the therapeutic given to the president is wrong.

Fertilized embryonic cells are used. Aborted or not. Life was created. If it is an embryo until 6 or 8 weeks why would it matter if it was aborted or lab made and destroyed?

Wow, nothing will make a lefty defend something like a contrarian impulse and TDS. We know you don't care at all.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

μg fixed it.

Funny i am a nurse ,opinion about THL than they shouldn´t be EU lapdogs. Vaccination plans are just awful.
edit on 9-10-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

a reply to: CthruU

Or...Hear me out here...He got COVID19, went to the hospital where he was given effective therapeutics, and then went home.

Or he's the only "senior" to miraculously feel brand new within 3 days. No other seniors have experienced said effective therapeutics and recovered within 3 days and went home.

Please hear me outhere- open your mind.

Have any other seniors received these drugs?

I'm betting they have since this was a phase 3 drug.

Take the tinfoil off. There aren't any signals today.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I used the liposomal version , never had IV.

Whole food vitamin C is also my favorite , but dont have it now . Is liposomal really stored in to fat cells? i did not know that .

And also important to avoid any China made vitamin C since i doubt it is pure.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Indeed. They are also better absorbed because of the phospholipids encasing the vitamin c molecule. This fat soluble version doesn't last forever, obviously, but it does allow for better absorption into the body and eventually distributed through the blood stream.
edit on 10 9 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
To those who don't seem to able to or be bothered to read the linked story.....

The cells used to develop the drug are known as HEK-293T cells, a line of cells used in laboratories. The cells were originally derived from an embryonic kidney after an elective abortion performed in the Netherlands in the 1970s.

The cells were derived from an aborted fetus.
This is an ethical question that has been asked many times about different uses of aborted stem cells and also medical knowledge obtained from unethical sources.

Also Trump did recently own shares of Regeneron, as well as Gilead Sciences, maker of the antiviral drug remdesivir that the president is was taking.
Again how do you decide what's ethical or not and in line with your beliefs?
edit on 9-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Dude...anyone that thinks any politician is religious is just naive. Take George and Dick. I wouldnt doubt they were hiding Mein Kempf under the cover. And Obama? Dudes as religious as I am. Its all show for the Jesus crowd.

BTW....My wife is a caterer....she's seem plenty of peeps cheating. Especially when it comes to dessert...

ta reply to: blueman12

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Please re-read the story before posting fake details

Again, since you're ignoring details here, no aborted babies or anything like that was used.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Yep...THL is evil period. Nobody should trust THL but the goverment is, and now they are speaking about tougher measures against the super dangerous covaids-1984 . It`s all just agenda and not about safety.

Vaccination also evil ....just take vitamin D and everything is safe.

The covid vaccines are really dangerous! So if you are a nurse...dont ever take it.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

This drug, for those who can't read, was not developed from this kidney.

Hundreds of generations of cells were derived from this and eventually, some of those cells wound up in Regeneron's COVID19 therapy.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Did Trump know it was derived from aborted fetuses? Because I highly doubt the doctor came in and said, "Mr. President, we've got an antibiotic derived from aborted fetuses that we're going to give you."

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Lmao.
I wasnt really talking about vegans you know.

I love me some scrambled eggs. You gotta be careful though when you raise your own birds.. sometimes you go to crack one open and a chick falls out.

a reply to: Drucifer

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Interesting. There may be some disagreement on that. If you are pro-life. I mean of course it is a way to justify why this is acceptable.

Princeton Edu.

I am Christian and pro-life. I am adopted, I was born during the time of Roe v Wade to a 16-year old. This topic is important to me.

I am also a biologist and have studied the human life cycle. I am forced to admit that the mother's body will naturally abort a child under certain conditions and therefore abortion can be a natural process. Sometimes the natural process requires external help.

Yes I disagree with other Christians on this, but my stance on human life is rooted both in my faith and my education.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm sure trump had no idea what was in it and I doubt anyone told him.

But is this the drug he said he would fast track and make free?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join