It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Trafalgar Square London - 26th Sept 2020

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Hasn't worked?What do you think writers do? he has worked up a storm and managed speaking engagments all over the world in between!

He's a lot like Bob Lazar and others who take advantage of the gullible, they make a fortune out of regurgitating other peoples ideas and stories and creates his own version, changing it with what's new/trending at the time.

his "healer" misguided him

Got any other evidence for that? I was a spiritualist at that time. He was trying to use the spiritualist movement to say he was the son of God! That failed miserably and so he moved onto aliens and reptilians. he wasn't mislead.

You missed out all the best quotes on rational-wiki, lets start with the anti-semtism.....

Rationalwiki

In the very late 1800s, a controversial document came to light called the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion. I call them the Illuminati Protocols and I quote many extracts from them in The Robots' Rebellion.

Some people have taken offense to Icke, claiming that "shape-shifting lizard-people" is a code word for "Jews".[7] Icke claims that he is not anti-Semitic and that when he says "shape-shifting lizard-people," he quite literally means lizards, saying to Ronson in 2001: "There is a tribe of people interbreeding, which do not relate to any Earth race ... This is not a Jewish plot. This is not a plot on the world by Jewish people."[8]

He does believe the virulently antisemitic Protocols of the Elders of Zion is a true document, although he argues that it was not about Jews, because "Jew" (ironically, given the accusation of coded anti-Semitism) was supposedly a code word for actual lizards.[9] Icke was not original in this ploy but was preceded by William Cooper's 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse.[10]:4]]

Although he hangs around with some rather fringe right-wing nutcases, he balances it all out by being just as insane a believer in New Age mumbo-jumbo. He also has been flirting with Holocaust denial,[11] but in Icke's case it's less likely a sign of anti-Semitism than yet another manifestation of all-round insanity.

Icke certainly wasn't an anti-Semite when he published a book in 2019, called The Trigger: The Lie That Changed the World — Who Really Did It and Why, that essentially blamed 9/11 on the Jews.[12] No siree, not anti-Semitic at all.

Then the reptilians....

The whole senario [sic] was planned centuries ago because the reptilians, operating from the lower fourth dimension, and indeed whatever force controls them, have a very different version of "time" than we have, hence they can see and plan down the three-dimensional "time"-line in a way that those in three-dimensional form cannot.

Of course he made Covid out to Jewish made.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Icke livestreamed an interview on April 7, 2020, where he asked if there is "a link between 5G and this health crisis". He then claimed that implementing 5G will mean "human life as we know it is over", insisted that any COVID-19 vaccine that develops will include "nanotechnology microchips" that would allow humans to be controlled, and blamed Bill Gates for the pandemic. Basically he states that Bill Gates is Thanos converting people to trackable zombie dogs and installing 5G towers which are actually siren heads. In other social media posts, Icke made a number of other claims: a Jewish group was behind the virus, 5G would leave people unable to absorb oxygen, Germany was moving to "legalise rape" for Muslim men; and that you cannot spread the virus by shaking hands.

He's a con-man, trying to make a buck of fringe conspiracies, I don't need to add much else really!
edit on 27-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Have you ever actually listened to him speak or one of his interviews

Sadly I was around when he did this interview and have seen a few others, he's an anti-Semite who's a snake-oil sales-man, like i said in a previous post, he just regurgitates/mixes other people conspiracies and then makes a book and tour out of it.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Your biased thinking means instead of listening to what is being said and having an objective stance regarding the information at hand, you will object to anything that is said by him, if he says breathing keeps you alive dont hold your breath.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I agree with a lot of what he says about the psychos, but i would like to add that psychos cant help who they are and they cant stop their innate animal nature that tjey nourish.
But disnfo agents can and are truly treasonous, and should be dealt with firstly and equally as harsh.

Its coming.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

to say he was the son of God!

As we all are.

rational-wiki, lets start with the anti-semtism.....

Perceived.

he just regurgitates

When you have truth there is nothing to do but retell to those who have not yet listened.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I find you completely irrational.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You are free to believe what ever you want.
Put your faith in RationalWiki if you like.

Looks like a hit-piece to me, especially some of the language, like
: ..."...yet another manifestation of all-round insanity..."...

Who do you think is explaining any of this current mess, at least semi-accurately ?

We'll listen to what he is saying today, rather than 29 years ago,

Sure he's a self-promoter. Many 'supposedly' independent journalists are, as that is how they survive.
Maybe it's a part of the entrepreneurial spirit ?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

Your biased thinking means......
you will object to anything that is said by him

I'm not biased, I just see a fraud and "if he says breathing keeps you alive dont hold your breath." that would be the first time he's been honest.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I find you completely irrational.

And in threads we've posted in, I found you to be very gullible.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Put your faith in RationalWiki if you like.

It was ATS Member Seaworthy that posted from rational wiki in the first place!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
you say Icke is a conman that is just out to make money, when his views on the poll tax ultimately cost him his job as a tv broadcaster, if he was the type of guy you claim he would still be working the BBC and following the rules of the establishment, instead he followed his beliefs and went searching for truth.

wikipedia

In 1981, Icke became a sports presenter for the BBC's national programme Newsnight, which had begun the previous year. Two years later, on 17 January 1983, he appeared on the first edition of the BBC's Breakfast Time, British television's first national breakfast show, and presented the sports news there until 1985. In 1983 he co-hosted Grandstand, at the time the BBC's flagship national sports programme.[10]:93–95, 99–100 He also published his first book that year, It's a Tough Game, Son!, about how to break into football.[10]:98

Icke and his family moved in 1982 to Ryde on the Isle of Wight.[10]:109 His relationship with Grandstand was short-lived – he wrote that a new editor arrived in 1983 who appeared not to like him – but he continued working for BBC Sport until 1990, often on bowls and snooker programmes, and at the 1988 Summer Olympics.[10]:104 Icke was by then a household name, but has said that a career in television began to lose its appeal to him; he found television workers insecure, shallow and sometimes vicious.[27]

In August 1990, his contract with the BBC was terminated when he initially refused to pay the Community Charge (also known as the "poll tax"), a local tax Margaret Thatcher's government introduced that year. He ultimately paid it, but his announcement that he was willing to go to prison rather than pay prompted the BBC, by charter an impartial public-service broadcaster, to distance itself from him.[28][29]

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

when his views on the poll tax ultimately cost him his job as a tv broadcaster, if he was the type of guy you claim he would still be working the BBC

The poll tax angered most of the country and Icke was slowly falling off the air before the poll tax was something we all hated. He was never a "main" sports presenter and was on TV less and less and of course the "I'm the son of God" speech meant his TV career was over.

I've posted and talked enough about Icke to know a fraud when i see one.
Just look at his books and talks and then read what's popular amongst conspiracy theorists at the time and you will find that his "truth" evolves by adding those popular ides to his own and a new book and tour becomes available.
His story has never stayed the same for more than a few months, he knew he could make more money if he adapted his story.

he went searching for truth.

He went searching for the quickest way to make a buck.
edit on 28-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'll show you gullible

If you follow gov. anywhere you're the one who's gullible.
You just keep that in mind and stop resisting. lol

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

oooh a meme!

"if Covid was so deadly, you wouldn't need any testing as it would be obvious to the naked eye bla bla bla......"

Do you understand what asymptomatic means?
How about diseases like Hepatitis B and C, Type 2 diabetes, Herpes Simplex Virus that are all asymptomatic and thats just to name a few? They are not obvious to the naked eye!

But this is about Icke.
I take it you follow and believe his nonsense. So you do believe someone who blame the lizard people without any proof but call fake on something provable?

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Doesn't matter you just fall in line and take your shot and
leave everyone else alone. You just worry bout you.
And

More than a meme it's truth deal with it.
edit on 28-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Doesn't matter you just fall in line and take your shot

You just carry on believing what you want to believe.

More than a meme it's truth deal with it.

How is it truth???
It's complete hogwash, like I said, do you understand what asymptomatic means?
Your first response is always attack the poster not the information.
Shows how little you can argue your point!!

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

i am about to listen.... paying particular attention for any mentions that Humans are intended to be Stewards of the Planet & the Gaia----------------
and we are not future, 'Star People'...foreigners to terra firrma as some profess

as far as the Plandemic that has been managed by the AC forces:

chapters 12 & 13 of revelation give us coded clues about the Crowns/Corona-virus....see my summary :

12: And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads ~~COSMIC BEAST~~

13: And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. ~~WORLDLY UNION or EMPIRE~~

(( And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.))
Leopard=Turkey/Fascist-Islam>>
>Bear=Iran>>
>Lion=? this might mean Arabia/Islam-Wahabbism or even Judah existentialism/Zionism

~ in my personal records/data base notes

edit on th30160132018428092020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

NOOO I need you to tell me ! lmao

Just make sure you're in line for you'r shots and

edit on 28-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

NOOO I need you to tell me ! lmao

Many a truth is said in jest!!

Here to help a fellow member learn.

If someone with a disease is asymptomatic, it means that they do not show any symptoms of the disease.

posted on Sep, 28 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

No truth in you!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join