It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - Trafalgar Square London - 26th Sept 2020

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I transcribed part of this video and now the video is gone, lol. I will keep looking to see if it gets posted again. ETA - Thanks to DrumsRfun this is now the correct video.

I Used to like reading David Icke. I read at least his first two books. Then he got a little out there.

I think he makes some very important points in this speech. I don’t agree or believe he is correct about everything. I do feel he is on the right track here, for sure.

If the timestamp has an * in front of it. It is not a quote, they are my words.

1:23 - "To think that people used to laugh at me in the street once. Speak your truth and the world comes to you."

1:48 – "I have dreamed of moments like this so many times. And despaired, here and there, that they would ever come and here it is, humanity awakens.

No it’s not the majority yet or even nearly so. But the momentum has begun and the spirit of this place must sweep across the world. If we are to stop Orwell’s boot stamping on the human face forever"

*4:00 - He talks about self respect and not handing control of our lives and our children's lives over to the many incompetent people in charge of things these days.

*5:32 – He talks about how we need to come together. Forget about the petty and meaningless things that are dividing us and join together for the freedom of “the entire human family, not one excluded”.

*7:17 – He calls on police officers around the world and says he doesn't blame them, they are trapped by the “psychopaths into enforcing fascism for the psychopaths”.

7:43 – "Fascism that your children, your family and you will have to live the rest of their lives within. But there is another choice, police officers, military personal of the world and that is to cease to enforce fascism for the psychopaths. And to, and to instead enforce freedom by protecting the people from psychopaths."

8:35 - “We stand amiss extraordinaire, almost unimaginable deceit. A deceit that includes a fake test, producing fake cases, to produce fake excuses for real fascism. A test which it’s inventor said should not be used for what it is being used for.

A deceit that includes the mandatory wearing of masks on the excuse of it’s protection of our health, when it is going to destroy the health of vast numbers of people. With depression of oxygen, breathing in carbon dioxide, bacteria, mold in the mask.

The very opposite of what they claim. And what will they say when that starts to unfold? People are dying and suffering from covid-19, Mask-19 more like it.

And the mask is there to be a symbol of oppression, of submission, a symbol of being silenced, a symbol of the destruction, deletion of individuality. And an exercise in mass global dehumanization.

People of the world, if you want to express your freedom in the face of fascism, take your bloody mask off!"

**Crowd cheers and chants freedom**

11:11 – "And the deceit is so premeditated, so long planned, so calculated, so cold and so callus, that we must not rest till those responsible, including those down the street. Until those responsible are before a Nuremberg type trial for crimes against humanity."

**cheering**

11:52 – "What is happening in current events is only possible because of a long planned, long in the unfolding war on the human psyche and the foundation of that war is to persuade billions of people that they are just, little me with no power. For the psychopaths know that a little me mentality, a little me self-identity, will by cause and effect, lead individually and collectively to a little me life experience.

So, number one in building the new today and the new tomorrow. No more little me, be gone with you!"

**cheers**

*13:10 - It’s starts getting a bit woo from here on. I think there are truths in what he is saying and in the quote he quotes from Bill Hicks.

David calls for the human family across the world to awaken to what they really are. To remember who they really are. How special and unique we all are.

He explains that we need to take our reality back from the “psychopaths”. That our reality is not what we have been taught it is. That this is the big shinny secret that has been kept from humanity by TPTB.

edit on 26-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Like him or not, he's 100% spot-on here. ✴

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

He hasn't really change his story much over the years. He changes the names of the guilty. Like from reptilian to psychopath.

He (among others) have always cautioned that what is happening now, would happen one day.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

He just makes me hate him.
Ever since his shell suit wearing speech about being the son of god, and his attempt at being a spiritualist "saviour" a few years back after his attempt at a football career failed.

Icke listens to what others are saying and blends it into his story and charges for it, then claims it's not about the money, but somewhere down the line there will be a book and a talk that he'll charge a fortune for.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Is this the video?

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

He hasn't really change his story much over the years.

He changes it all the time, first it was about the "god head" and how he was the spiritualist messiah, then it was aliens, the lizard people followed that, then TPTB and bunch of other stuff in-between.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I don't hate him. Other than that I agree with a lot of what you said. I haven't really seen anything of his in years.

I think he does seem to have some insight into TPTB. Going by his older stuff and this speech.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Thanks!

That's it. I will edit the OP.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I had a friend who really got into what he was saying, bought the books, even signed up on his site and then got banned because he got into an argument about one of his speech's about how the rich are ripping us all off and how he doesn't do this for the money but then charges for everything possible?
He hasn't worked in years and lives off the gullible people who buy his merchandise, If he was honest about that, i'd have more respect for him.
edit on 26-9-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yea, that is pretty lame.

Do you think he got paid for the speech today or maybe it was just for the publicity.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Defiantly for the publicity.
Give it a few weeks and he'll do a tour giving lectures about it and charge a fortune for them.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
How can people still hate on this guy after this speech?

Disinfo or not I've always liked Icke whether he's talking reptiles or organ harvesting on Saturn.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I am just glad he and others are out there speaking out about what is going on.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hasn't worked?What do you think writers do? he has worked up a storm and managed speaking engagments all over the world in between!

originally posted by: Kurokage

I had a friend who really got into what he was saying, bought the books, even signed up on his site and then got banned because he got into an argument about one of his speech's about how the rich are ripping us all off and how he doesn't do this for the money but then charges for everything possible?
He hasn't worked in years and lives off the gullible people who buy his merchandise, If he was honest about that, i'd have more respect for him.

Hasn't worked? What do you think writers do? he has worked in abundance and doing speaking engagements in-between.
I think when he became ill at a young age his "healer" misguided him but that does not mean his own research like many here has not led him to truths worth sharing.
He was right about this

It should be noted that he often accused high profile British figures of being involved in the sexual abuse of children. One such figure was Jimmy Savile, who may be the most prolific child molester in British history. After the death of Savile David claimed he had warned about Jimmy's exploits but no evidence has ever been presented.

During the late 1980s while he was still with the Green Party, Icke began to look to alternative medicine for a cure for the arthritis that had ended his football career. This also brought him in contact with the local members of the New Age movement. In 1989, he experienced neurological symptoms (impression of a presence, momentary paralysis of lower extremities, auditory hallucination, facial sensations) that he interpreted as spirits trying to contact him.[2] In 1990, he met a psychic he called his "soul mate" who began to introduce him to hardcore New Age woo.

rationalwiki.org...

David Icke is an English writer, public speaker, and retired professional soccer player who has a net worth of $10 million. David Icke was born in Leicester, Leicestershire, England, and grew up very poor and very shy. He showed an aptitude for soccer and quickly realized that it could be his ticket out of poverty.

He went on to play for the Coventry City Youth League, and then to play for Hereford United, before rheumatoid arthritis in all of his joints, forced him to give up professional play at age 21. He then found work as reporter with the Leicester Advertiser, and eventually became the sports presenter for the BBC program, "Newsnight". From there, he went on to work for BBC Sport until 1990. He then shifted his focus to New Age philosophy and energetic healing, and began publishing books about his thoughts.

www.celebritynetworth.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: ColeYounger

He hasn't really change his story much over the years. He changes the names of the guilty. Like from reptilian to psychopath.

He (among others) have always cautioned that what is happening now, would happen one day.

Maybe the retilians are psychopaths but it is easier for people rto accept the later.

William Cooper was right, David Icke is also right.

Cooper described the Illuminati as a secret international organization, controlled by the Bilderberg Group, that conspired with the Knights of Columbus, Masons, Skull and Bones, and other organizations. Its ultimate goal, he said, was the establishment of a New World Order.
According to Cooper the Illuminati conspirators not only invented alien threats for their own gain, but actively conspired with extraterrestrials to take over the world.[8] Cooper believed that James Forrestal's fatal fall from a window on the sixteenth floor of Bethesda Hospital was connected to the alleged secret committee Majestic 12, and that JASON advisory group scientists reported to an elite group of Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign Relations executive committee members who were high-ranking members of the Illuminati.

Cooper believed that aliens "manipulated and/or ruled the human race through various secret societies, religions, magic, witchcraft, and the occult", and that even the Illuminati were unknowingly being manipulated by them.[8]
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-9-2020 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've always wondered if his past dips into reptilians etc. could have some weight on a purely symbolic level but are super off putting to readers/viewers who don't get the symbolism.

No matter his oddities, he always tries to lift up the average person and I think this was the meaning of saying he was the son of god. I don't think it was equating himself with christ necessarily, or lifting himself to such levels, but rather that god created us out of himself and loved us all equally and that we should thrive in life as a facet of god the divine, rather than have that divine spark driven out of us by society. I think he was always trying to get people to live up to their true potential.

And the reptilian reference represents those who have no empathy and run on the reptilian, autonomous, part of the brain and lack the empathy the rest of us have. We all have that reptilian brain but it isn't the controlling factor in most. Those in power certainly seem all about power, not empathy, and that was likely what he meant.

I'd vote for him

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this David Icke vid.

We need voices like this now.

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Perhaps he has learned to share his ideas, in a way that won't make him a target ?

So : have had this same interpretation as you, about how the reptilian thing :
meant those folks in positions of control, living without love and empathy.
Not caring for untold amounts of human suffering, as in : psychopaths.

As to the 'God' thing : back in the 80's and 90's, there were New-Age movements, discussing how we were all like creator Gods, in a way.
Not THE God.

Have yet to see a perfect person, whom never makes errors, and always gets everything 100% nailed-down.

Other than the many know-it-all-know-nothings of ATS though, of course...

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Video about Dr Heiko Schoning when they arrwest him Yesterday in Trafalgar Square London.

So why he got arrested ?

Dont people see the smoking gun here ? a doctor who dare to speak truth about covid get arrested ?

Fascist pigs!

posted on Sep, 27 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Defiantly for the publicity.
Give it a few weeks and he'll do a tour giving lectures about it and charge a fortune for them.

Do you really think he needs more publicity?
Do you really think in a few weeks he’ll do a tour giving lectures with all the restrictions in place? Haven’t you been paying attention to what’s happening?

Have you ever actually listened to him speak or one of his interviews, or do you just choose to focus on the negative claims made about him?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join