It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Created and Released Covid Virus Intentionally. To Do Such Damage.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Check out this thread and have a look at the big picture, it ain't all China, but that isn't the point is it?

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I remember on ATS there was a thread where someone was talking about someone taking a suitcase to China. But I don't recall if it was because we sent some disease over there or if China stole some disease from us.

Anyone recall that?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

zenodo.org...

Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route
Yan, Li-Meng; Kang, Shu; Guan, Jie; Hu, Shanchang

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. Nonetheless, SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus. In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Our work emphasizes the need for an independent investigation into the relevant research laboratories. It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I believe the Virologist over the MSM that's for sure

That doesn't mean she's correct..but like I said..without knowing her at all..I believe her over the MSM..CDC..and WHO put together.

Yes I would also believer her over MSM , CDC and WHO. At least we can giver her the benefit of the doubt. When MSM says anything, I always have to check for myself. As telling the true facts is against their principles. They would rather lie than tell the truth even If the truth would save their lives.
edit on 18-9-2020 by Doctor Smith because: soft ware failure

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Old saying " Never attribute to conspiracy that which can be explained by stupidity "

Recent story about brucellosis outbreak in China traced to plant making vaccines for cattle

www.upi.com...

Carelessness in treating waste gases from plant contaminated large area and infected thousands with brucellosis

The facility in Wuhan had been cited for problems in preventing infectious virus from infecting workers and escaping the facility

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
China was careless, maybe even purposeful in letting people leave the area.
But, cough cough, the man made idea has been pretty well debunked by science already.

It appears to have developed in bat populations and was able to hop to other mammals which served as hosts and incubators. This is not unlike what happens every year with influenza.
I blame those disgusting live animal markets.

Ok I should not have coughed in this post.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Covid isn't deadly enough or transmissible enough to be an effective weapon. It's also too random to be targeted.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You would have to ask them (communist party) why they released this?

This is ALL about the NEW WORLD ORDER and the GREAT RESET!

But ... isn't the CCP an enemy of the NWO?

The two are competitors, why would the Chinese military do something to help a group that wanted to destroy them and to take over their country?

That's like suggesting that Winston Churchill sold weapons to the Nazi.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
But, cough cough, the man made idea has been pretty well debunked by science already.

It appears to have developed in bat populations and was able to hop to other mammals which served as hosts and incubators. This is not unlike what happens every year with influenza.

You may not be aware of this, but there are more live animal markets in cities like New York than there are in Wuhan. Particularly if you could all of the places that sell live fish and crabslobster.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
why is this a Parisian issue? Why are lefties defending this? It's true there need to be more verifications on this, but to my knowledge, none of the ones who are defending this are virologists.

I understand you don't like Trump. He isn't the topic here, it's the virus from China.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

A Nobel Laureate Said the New Coronavirus Was Made in a Lab. He’s Wrong. - The Wire

They were making the claim that covid evolved naturally. Such a hurdle would be impossible and here's why. Luc Montagnier noted that there were fragments of DNA that are not found in coronaviruses, but instead are found in HIV viruses. For a coronavirus to mutate genes to the point of replicating an HIV would be impossible - the virologist in the video compared it to finding an animal in nature with monkey hands, tiger feet, and a horse's head. The only way an HIV-specific gene could find its way into a coronavirus line would be one of two options:

1) There was some sort of natural event that allowed fragmental gene transfer from an HIV virus into a coronavirus. From what I have read and looked for, fragmental gene transfer among viruses only happens with homologous genes. In this case, the HIV strands that are being found in coronavirus are not homologous genes. So unless there is a yet-to-be-discovered mechanism, then the only solution seems to be option 2:

2) The fragmental gene transfer was artificially made in a lab.

The impossibility of option 1 is what led Luc Montagnier to say option 2 must be the reason. They were likely trying to make an HIV vaccine and instead created a mildly contagious virus.
edit on 19-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
First posted by Charles T

zenodo.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
why is this a Parisian issue? Why are lefties defending this? It's true there need to be more verifications on this, but to my knowledge, none of the ones who are defending this are virologists.

I understand you don't like Trump. He isn't the topic here, it's the virus from China.

Just as the Arson. The leftists probably released this pandemic to damage Trumps success.
The Obama administration helped fund the Wuhan lab. They probably released the disease as another insurance policy.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I remember on ATS there was a thread where someone was talking about someone taking a suitcase to China. But I don't recall if it was because we sent some disease over there or if China stole some disease from us.

Anyone recall that?

Questions Surround Canadian Shipment of Deadly Viruses to China

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Do you have a medical degree?

Or is it your opinion?

Because there are people with such credentials who disagree with you, how does your opinion trump theirs?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Check out this thread and have a look at the big picture, it ain't all China, but that isn't the point is it?

21st Century Pandemic Timeline

This is the mother load.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You would have to ask them (communist party) why they released this?

This is ALL about the NEW WORLD ORDER and the GREAT RESET!

But ... isn't the CCP an enemy of the NWO?

The two are competitors, why would the Chinese military do something to help a group that wanted to destroy them and to take over their country?

That's like suggesting that Winston Churchill sold weapons to the Nazi.

No because those who are effecting the change are all of one mind, to them there are no country boundaries, people are deceived.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Only you can see me Doctor Smith. Don't tell the Robot, he'll snitch on you.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've seen a few places also suggesting the virus is a chimera.

I think this is what the virologist in the video is referring to when she says "This virus is a Frankenstein virus that has genes from a cow, has deer head, rabbit ear, monkey's hand. So they could never get it from nature."

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is no threat from this supposed virus, so i really cant understand why people even talk like it being a weapon.

I dont even believe there i a virus LOL

People are getting sick from various reasons, some allready were very sick before the virus. We develope flu-like symptoms when something toxic affect our body, and when the body start dumping it out with the lymphatic system etc.

I had flu here since Friday, it`s now getting better i think...taked some stuff like Glutathione, NAC , alpha lipoic acid, selenium , vitamin C , Vitamin D ...etc

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join