It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Created and Released Covid Virus Intentionally. To Do Such Damage.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Melen
Scientists can tell if a virus is man made. Scientists from all over the world have said it does not have any of the signs of being a man made virus.

But ya, Tucker Carlson
is probably a better source for this type of information...

Tucker didn’t say it, this virologist said it.
Did you watch the video?

You beat me to it. Lol

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

a reply to: Doctor Smith

Do we really want the world as we know it to end?

How sustainable is the world as we know it?

Not that much but it wouldn’t be sustainable at all even if we had a small localized nuclear exchange let alone a large worldwide exchange.
You can forget about everything at that point...it’s over.
edit on 18-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The virus was found in the sewer's of Spain in March 2019. Months before The Wuhan outbreak.

I haven’t heard this before.

Could you provide some sources?

Edit to say I saw a couple of your sources linked in response to other posters
edit on 18-9-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Lesions similar to those caused specifically by COVID-19 were found on X-Rays of the lungs of patients in Northern France just after 16th November 2019, and more than a month before the cluster was first reported in Wuhan, China on 31 December 2019.

France had Covid-19 in November, hospital says after analysis of chest scans - MSN

Also, patient zero in China had not visited the Wuhan market prior to succumbing to the virus and after getting the virus, was too sick to travel.

Reports: China's first COVID-19 patient not linked to seafood market -UPI

This would indicate that we probably still don't know where the virus originated, but it wasn't likely to have been Wuhan, either the seafood market or the lab.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Scientists can tell if a virus is man made. Scientists from all over the world have said it does not have any of the signs of being a man made virus.

Nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier who first identified the HIV virus said it was made in a lab a while ago, but it got brushed aside.

Luckily most people are immune to Covid
edit on 18-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

If true, the question is.......What are we gonna do about it?
If it’s going to be a war, it should be every country on earth against China and they would have no choice to defend themselves with nuclear weapons.
Do we really want the world as we know it to end?

Yes after the Clinton's and others allowed the Chinese to get our missile technology. To "make it fair" for the Chinese. I would think it very dangerous to do something other than what Trump has been doing. But it isn't my job to decide. I don't have all the facts on China's military capability. Above my pay grade.

But any fool with a small amount of common sense wouldn't be voting for Biden. They "Biden and Obama" helped fund the lab that created this.

The lab was doing the research that helped identify the genomics of the virus and gave the Chinese researchers such a prompt identifier that this was a novel coronavirus.

It's as stupid as asserting that Bill Gates somehow created the virus because he had a conference of scientists that was concerned about this very thing being probable and likely to occur naturally in the next few years.

This 'researcher' is getting a lot of publicity for her conspiracy theories and, of course, some US authorities have lapped up the story because it shifts the blame for their poor handling of the pandemic away from themselves.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The WHO knew about it already and warned several nations about it. Basically every nation within a eight hour flight range from China were completely cut off by their own governments.

What did the US, Canada, UK, etc do? didn't listen. It's not China's responsibility to cancel flights going out of China, would you want your citizens being stuck there? I can't stand up for China all the time, or want too but in this case we were all warned, and instead we all just listened to stupid conspiracy theories and blamed China. One virologist against millions worldwide saying the opposite of what she's saying is how peer review works. She's wrong. it wasn't created in a lab.

This reeks of western propaganda.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Idk if everyone remembers but the Free HongKong movement was in full swing right before covid hit, and then the chinese government had the perfect excuse to force everyone indoors and stop public gatherings

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

That's how it should go.
Except our spineless Prime Minister -Justin Trudeau, wouldnt do anything.

He would probably head over there, dressed up in a Hanfu.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Some of you need to make up your mind. Is it a very dangerous bio-weapon, or no big deal?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

It looks like Chinese propaganda, they are using news sources from third-party sites. Not only that, these so called virologists are reporting after the fact.

It's easy to spot propaganda and cover-ups when they say, "we have found info etc."

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Nobel prize winner Luc Montagnier who first identified the HIV virus said it was made in a lab a while ago, but it got brushed aside.

A Nobel Laureate Said the New Coronavirus Was Made in a Lab. He’s Wrong. - The Wire

Luckily most people are immune to Covid

The concern with a novel virus is that no-one has immunity, until they have contracted the virus. However, it has come to light that there are coronaviruses with similar features and some people who have had those similar virii or are immunized against them, do have a small degree of immunity to aspects of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

This is not full immunity and that is the reason that there is a still a race to develop a workable vaccine.

edit on 18/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

It looks like Chinese propaganda, they are using news sources from third-party sites. Not only that, these so called virologists are reporting after the fact.

It's easy to spot propaganda and cover-ups when they say, "we have found info etc."

That's your opinion.

I prefer to go with the facts than just wild speculations.
edit on 18-9-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Many Americans live in constant fear of Communists. I am sure they check under their beds at night to see if one is hiding there.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be quite funny.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Look out they're coming for you!

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Michigan has direct flights from wuhan and that is why it was hit so hard . That is a fact and those flights went on for 6 days after the ban .

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Michigan has direct flights from wuhan and that is why it was hit so hard . That is a fact and those flights went on for 6 days after the ban .

Biden and Pelosy fought to get those planes into the USA and now they and the media blame Trump. Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I believe the Virologist over the MSM that's for sure

That doesn't mean she's correct..but like I said..without knowing her at all..I believe her over the MSM..CDC..and WHO put together.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

This virus is a Frankenstein virus that has genes from a cow, has deer head, rabbit ear, monkey's hand. So they could never get it from nature. The Chinese military and their scientific friends don't want the public to know these facts.

A deer's head, rabbit ear, and a monkey's hand?

Honestly, maybe it's the translation, but it sounds more like some ancient chinese medicine or some kinda witches brew.
(Two legs of a centipede, eye of newt, and 4 fairy fingers)

On the bright side... If true, I now know what happened to "The Monkey's Paw"...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join