It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding the true severity of Covid-19

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Husband's company has a facility in China. They had a group of VIPs in to visit at some point in December. Soon after that, a respiratory illness started going around the company. We all went through it at home in January. Husband really had the cough. I never developed the cough as much except at night, but I had the extreme fatigue and other symptoms. Our son barely showed any signs at all except he was a little subdued over his usual high energy levels. But all that fits the pattern.

Did we have it or just a cold/flu like we all thought? Who can say ... The timing turns out to be about right.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
My buddy thinks we got to wait see how bad it gets this fall to see if it's really a killer Global superbug he's thinking 26% kill rate because that's what it was in the Seattle nursing home.

Well people are not in nursing homes because they are healthy...They go there to die... Also it is not like it started in the nursing homes...there were millions infected before it got to those places. Millions who didn't even know they had something...The spread was so big that it finally went into nursing homes where people are close to death and that was like our first cases of death.

Yeah, I saw a stat that said something like 50% of people die within 6 months after going to a nursing home... nursing home deaths are not uncommon.

I think we will know if this was a scam when we see numbers for all deaths and other causes....

I suspect flu deaths will be down. Cancer deaths down. Stroke deaths down. Everything is being blamed on Covid.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

how do we change things?

when is it time to go back to business as usual?

The heaviest hit state, New York, is returning to normal. No Federal bailout, helped Cuomo and DeBlasio sober up.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Did we have it or just a cold/flu like we all thought? Who can say ... The timing turns out to be about right.

That is why I am interested to be tested....I been in isolation working from home since Mar 18, so if I tested positive then it means I got it back in Dec when I was sick.
edit on 13-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: subfabwhen is it time to go back to business as usual?

9 months ago.

i agree

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I just wonder when this virus actually got to America and I even question if it originated in China, someone from a different lab somewhere else could have brought it to China. I think that this virus has been developed by man through introducing it into animals, some with other illnesses given to them to stimulate mutation. I think they were just trying to understand how diseases in the wild can evolve but it got away from them. That does not necessarily mean it started in China though, there are labs like that in other parts of the world, especially in Europe and even in Canada and the US and they are working on similar things and sometimes they go to visit other labs or scientists working on that kind of stuff worldwide to discuss things.

I will not jump to the conclusion that this started in China, but the best chance is it started there. Since it is asymptomatic to most people, maybe a lab scientist spread it in his travels and if this developed six months earlier, nobody would have had any kind of test to know it even existed.

The scientific organizations are just like any other group, if they mess up....they hide the messup.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That is why I am interested to be tested....I been in isolation working from home since Mar 18, so if I tested positive then it means I got it back in Dec when I was sick.

i understand, if you give blood to the american red cross, they automatically test your blood for the antibodies.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

i understand, if you give blood to the american red cross, they automatically test your blood for the antibodies.

My wife went to doctor for something totally unrelated and was automatically tested for Covid (negative). SHe never gets sick though.

I feel like I get a bout with flu every year so wouldnt' surprise me if I test positive.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Real science is allways questionin everything, also itself ...it should be challenged. But to me it look`s kinda that this has not been the case really.

Garnegies and Rockefellers wanted something else, and they got it.

I think science got compromised by Garnegies & Rockefellers , and still is ...but now on full steroids with Covid 19 scientific dictatorship .

You should question also that video , and me
I am questionin myself

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think we will know if this was a scam when we see numbers for all deaths and other causes....

I suspect flu deaths will be down. Cancer deaths down. Stroke deaths down. Everything is being blamed on Covid.

I agree this will tell the story.

I have been looking for that broken down raw data for months, with no luck.

You can find all kinds of stuff like this:

(thanks phage)

That shows the reactions of our local governments killing people.

The raw, broken down data is above my access level.

Maybe someone with a higher level can post it.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Exactly. We don't know that spike was from Covid or the reaction to the lockdown. A lot of people who needed medical treatment stopped going to doctors and hospitals because of the lockdown.

I want to see raw data of typical deaths compared to previous years. If strokes, flu, heart attacks, etc are all significantly down then we know the COVID death numbers are not accurate.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

how do we change things?

The heaviest hit state, New York, is returning to normal. No Federal bailout, helped Cuomo and DeBlasio sober up.

Normal, are you kidding?

Have you seen the videos of all the boarded up businesses on the once iconic streets there?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

how do we change things?

Normal, are you kidding?

Have you seen the videos of all the boarded up businesses on the once iconic streets there?

NYC restaurant industry is suing for $2 billion. That is what is sobering them up.

Unfortunately, the damage has been done...

Democrat governors and mayors have literally killed their own cities and political careers imho. Anyone that can still support Democrats while living in Seattle, Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, etc after going through BLM riots, Covid Hysteria, Home schooling, etc is beyond help imho.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Husband recently had to do a treadmill stress test, and they made him do a spit test prior, but I have no idea if that would have turned up any antibodies or not. However, he never heard anything about it, so it had to have been negative.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

how do we change things?

Normal, are you kidding?

NYC restaurant industry is suing for $2 billion. That is what is sobering them up.

Unfortunately, the damage has been done...

Democrat governors and mayors have literally killed their own cities and political careers imho. Anyone that can still support Democrats while living in Seattle, Chicago, Portland, Baltimore, etc after going through BLM riots, Covid Hysteria, Home schooling, etc is beyond help imho.

Many in the US are still resisting opening back up. It is hard to believe.

What worries me is people with lots of money, who made incredible profits because of the lockdowns, have the money to keep the lockdowns in place and keep making lots of money.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure there even needs to be a novel virus to cause such damage. A weakening of the immune system could account for what may be simply an over-reaction to a typical seasonal virus at the start of the year. Combined with a finely tuned and organized media campaign, physiological symptoms would do the rest. Deny life saving treatment, scare people to death, record any/all death as covid-19 then we have a lock down, which per se would account for many more deaths.

Now that the deaths from covid-19 are relatively unconcerning, the only bullet left in the barrel is the dubious infection rates. That's where we are at now. There well may be a novel virus but it has not proved to be deadly. The point is that there does not need to be a deadly virus, simply the suggestion.

All have suffered at the hidden hand. Why? A good question. Money and power? They have it all already. It seems they have gone 'all in' on this hand. The kind of game they are playing, and with whom, shall become apparent.

In the meantime..take it all in your stride, be merry; it is all but a dream.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

... There are many more examples of things like this, I just can't see these highly educated and trained people getting it all so wrong.

Have you considered the possibilities : if they didn't get it all wrong ?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Is there any proof that the new coronavirus, from Wuhan is contagious ?

Because i doubt it is .

Flaws in Coronavirus Pandemic Theory

The Incredible and Scary Truth about COVID-19 Tests

Nearly 29 million infected, with 922,441 deaths, worldwide. And they can trace the 'genome' of the virus as it mutates.

How do you explain that away?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Good news for the United Kingdom!

COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID.

This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak.

Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria.

They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.
Continued at: www.gov.uk...-of-covid-19

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join