It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen girl found dead at Raleigh Bojangles. MSM: "Crickets"...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
www.cbs17.com...

This probably happens every day but I see nothing in the US MSM reporting about it. Just very regional US news sources, and ahem, lacklusterly.

I'm afraid to do more research on this topic...

911 call in link below.

abc11.com...

Wednesday morning, Raleigh police told ABC11 that 17-year-old Devin Cordell Jones was in custody on murder charges. Jones' picture has not been released at this time.

Warrants showed that three other people had been arrested for trying to drive Jones out of the state to avoid arrest.

Those three, Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18, were arrested and charged with felony accessory after the fact to murder.

My surprised face:

edit on 3-9-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

+68 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

doesn't fit the narrative, now if races were reversed, this would be Trump's fault.

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
They only care about black rapists rightfully shot by police now.

A great injustice allegedly, personally i am for the shooting of all rapists of any race.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's ok...
That girl probably knew a trump supporter.

But seriously.
For some odd reason only one group is allowed to be a victim.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Crickets about this but we are inundated 24/7 with stories about the "injustice" when violent felons and rapists get put down.

It's all so tiresome.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Very sad, a beautiful young girl's life taken before she had the chance to live it. If found guilty I hope those perpetrators get the maximum sentence the law provides.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
www.cbs17.com...

This probably happens every day but I see nothing in the US MSM reporting about it. Just very regional US news sources, and ahem, lacklusterly.

911 call in link below.

abc11.com...

Wednesday morning, Raleigh police told ABC11 that 17-year-old Devin Cordell Jones was in custody on murder charges. Jones' picture has not been released at this time.

Warrants showed that three other people had been arrested for trying to drive Jones out of the state to avoid arrest.

Those three, Keyshara Michelle Deans, 19, Nezyiha Zamir Collins, 19, and Tyreek Qumay Rogers, 18, were arrested and charged with felony accessory after the fact to murder.

My surprised face:

Black on white crime statistics are not what people want to see. It's so disproportionate, we'd have riots everyday if white people were as easily manipulated and this stuff was shown on the news 24/7

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

There are always more horrendous stories everyday, everywhere. They just don't make the news....

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This crime is 1000000000000000000% worse than a violent felon getting shot while fighting with police.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It's ok...
That girl probably knew a trump supporter.

But seriously.
For some odd reason only one group is allowed to be a victim.

Blonde haired, blue eyed, white girls: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... - It's very rare for a story about a victim not fitting that profile to be covered nationally by the media.

Globally the murder of 1 million African people gets the same coverage as the murder of one person in a capital city, 10 in a city or 100 in US or Europe. (Jaap van Ginneken: Understanding Global News).

Hopefully the guilty are prosecuted to the full extent of the law. How were they able to be released on bond despite trying to cover up the murder/escape charges by driving over state lines? Can't read the first article due to being European (privacy laws).
edit on 3-9-2020 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

There are always more horrendous stories everyday, everywhere. They just don't make the news....

Yea, but I think the point here is the narrative. This doesn't fit, so it's not news worthy aside from a blurb in the local rag. I'm from here and I didn't hear about this until just now. And Bojangles is near and dear to my heart. It's my unhealthy alternative to a nutritious breakfast.

But I'm sad for the family of this little girl.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sir? Here in the Detroit area....there are dozens I hear and even see death...get home...and nothing on the news.

You perhaps hit it: narrative doesn't fit. I learned that early on EMT'ing.....wife would say after work "I didn't hear about that!"

Insane, crazy stuff happens all over....we absolutely don't hear about it.

I've been on scene, home and nothing...zero mentioned on news.

*ETA: Thanks again N.D...stay well, huh!?
✌️
edit on 3-9-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Boo hoo....and "if the roles were reversed" (meaning race, I suppose) this wouldn't fit your obvious infantile political agenda....and you STILL wouldn't hear about this on the MSM.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KeithCooper
Boo hoo....and "if the roles were reversed" (meaning race, I suppose) this wouldn't fit your obvious infantile political agenda....and you STILL wouldn't hear about this on the MSM.

If "if the roles were reversed" it would be plastered across all networks 24/7. And the "peaceful" protesters would be out burning buildings and looting stores. You know, in good faith...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I expect it to get some attention, except they won't show any pictures are give any indication of the races of the preps or the race/sex of the victim. I doubt that this one will get ignored forever.
edit on 3-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Of course you won't hear of it. The perps were black and the victim was white.
Black lives matter, but white ones dont.
The msm is promoting this so don't expect much.

Poor girl. Prayers for her family. I hope they find justice.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Any murder is a horrible thing and that the perpetrators were arrested is good news. They should be fully prosecuted.

I am unsure why people have a hard time and want to compare every incident.

A murder occurs and the arrest occurs of the everyday individual. That is usually local news. If there are especially heinous details it may go national.

A murder or what may be an excessive response by an officer of the law occurs and nothing is done until video appears, or maybe still nothing is done. We had no clue nationally about the asphyxiation death with police involvement in NY months ago until yesterday when the video was released.

How is a murder by an evil individual who is arrested the same as a non charged excessive force/murder by a law enforcement officer?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Any murder is a horrible thing and that the perpetrators were arrested is good news. They should be fully prosecuted.

I am unsure why people have a hard time and want to compare every incident.

A murder occurs and the arrest occurs of the everyday individual. That is usually local news. If there are especially heinous details it may go national.

A murder or what may be an excessive response by an officer of the law occurs and nothing is done until video appears, or maybe still nothing is done. We had no clue nationally about the asphyxiation death with police involvement in NY months ago until yesterday when the video was released.

How is a murder by an evil individual who is arrested the same as a non charged excessive force/murder by a law enforcement officer?

You must live in either a) urban New York b) urban Los Angelas c) urban Chicago or God forbid Baltimore. Shout out to Atlanta and Minneapolis.
edit on 3-9-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I have searched and have found nowhere the statement or implication that she was found naked. Where did you get this pic?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

I have searched and have found nowhere the statement or implication that she was found naked. Where did you get this pic?

Dude, I dont have the pics. If thats what you're after you monster.

It WAS here.

www.wral.com...

They buried that narrative. No suprise as it protects the victim, and I'm all for that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join