It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses come out to say Kyle Rittenhouse pointed his gun at them

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Show some proof in stead of sob story propaganda.

As it stands the video evidence clearly shows self-defence.

As mentioned above:

It also comes from firsthand observations of reporters who covered the protests

Then link the video of the incident where he pointed the gun at people. Then we can see if it really happened AND the context. If some douchebag BLM or Antifa thug was trying to vandalise or loot the store he was protecting then pointing a gun to warn them off would seem reasonable and has NO bearing on the incident in question where he was CLEARLY defending himself from assualt and potential death.

Stop with your BS and start with some actual evidence beyond a #ty Yahoo news article.

Just do a lot better than spreading this sh*t, which is designed solely to try this man in the court of public opinion and shred due process.

Nope, can't point a firearm at someone.

Surprised you didn't know that.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

so, that's not what we're talking about.if he hasn't faced any charges from that what does that have to do with this. plus high school kids fight all the time.

show me something other than what the eyewitness reporter that was walking down the street with him when baldy pedo pervert and others started chasing him before he was shot and told the police. and the reason why baldy pedo pervert started chasing him.

so me screen shots of him pointing his weapon before the first shooting, videos, not just words from looters and rioters.

edit on 31-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Kyle looks bad all on all on his own. He doesn't need help.

Here's a video of this thug beating on a young woman.

Which one is Kyle Rittenhouse?

Red, white, and blue shorts, not a good look for him, but irrelevant to the subject

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: JAGStorm

the star witness are two paid protestors whos job for the past 3 months has been to burn down black communities protest?? I would not admit that into evidence unless they got it on video.

Although I have not added my input into this story except right here for the first time, it was my initial assessment that the kid was in fact guilty of carrying firearms across state lines from the onset. If I recall, a legally owned firearm must be sent to another state through an FFL unless they are law enforcement or concealed carry holders in a reciprocal state.

According to his attorneys he did not bring the AR across state lines.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

so, that's not what we're talking about.if he hasn't faced any charges from that what does that have to do with this. plus high school kids fight all the time.

show me something other than what the eyewitness reporter that was walking down the street with him when baldy pedo pervert and others started chasing him before he was shot. and the reason why baldy pedo pervert started chasing him

so me screen shots of him pointing his weapon before the first shooting, videos, not just words from looters and rioters.

Highschool boys assault women and murder unarmed civilians all the time!

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I would 100000000000% support you defending YOUR home, YOUR city, YOUR business.

Not some vigilante from another town, another STATE!

Also if it is true a business hired him, WHY is a business hiring children to defend them?

You keep saying why why why etc and in the end it all started with the one guy who was a prison harden felon tried to take his gun and got shot..That started everything else off too with the second guy trying to do the same as he was on the ground and the third pulling a handgun to end up getting shot too.

He wasn't the only one with a gun, and no one was out there on either side to get a midnight burger, but it seems the group against him was the aggressors.

edit on 31-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Yep.

At one time I was on board, at least somewhat, with BLM. That, however, didn't last much past the first violent "protest"...

Whatever message the protesters have, is lost beneath the violence.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

that is a high school girl, not a woman, don't pretend you've never seen high school boys and girls fight. wanna be

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Kyle looks bad all on all on his own. He doesn't need help.

Here's a video of this thug beating on a young woman.

Wow yea tha's irrefutable evidence let's give the kid life in prison without parole, or let me guess now in this case the left will be for the death penalty without appeals. Please it's in the course hands now, let's see how it plays out or is our justice system going to have to be burned to ground too. None of that has anything to do with the night in question or the events leading to death of victim#1 which was clearly self defense as he was being chased by a extremely pissed off excon and did not shoot till he grabbed his AR15 an AR15 that earlier the deceased threatened to take from him and F--- him with it. As been mentioned read the whole account at www.abovetopsecret.com... it's an excellent account and has the words of the "protester" that saw the actual incident.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I'm tired of hearing about how the guy Kyle killed was a pedophile. Even if that's true (I haven't bothered to research it), that doesn't justify his death. There's online databases that allow you to look up all the sex offenders in your area. If you don't believe me, go look one up and take a gun over there... when you inevitably get arrested, tell the judge "it's okay, he was a pedophile" and see where that gets you.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Then link the video of the incident where he pointed the gun at people. Then we can see if it really happened AND the context. If some douchebag BLM or Antifa thug was trying to vandalise or loot the store he was protecting then pointing a gun to warn them off would seem reasonable and has NO bearing on the incident in question where he was CLEARLY defending himself from assualt and potential death.

Stop with your BS and start with some actual evidence beyond a #ty Yahoo news article.

Just do a lot better than spreading this sh*t, which is designed solely to try this man in the court of public opinion and shred due process.

The guy saying the gun was pointed at him also said he been out there for 90 days straight "protesting"...lol doing what?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

what does a pedo have in common with honest protesters.

he wasn't there to protest he was there to cause violence and destruction. there is video of him pushing a burning dumpster down the road and video of rittenhouse running with a fire extighiser, many think he helped put out the dumpster fire.

do you realize that rape is not just about sex, it's about power over the victim in pedo baldy raped a minior. it is a form of violence you ignorant well... never mind

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I'm not in one camp over another, since there are really only a few clips/still images that I have seen and I don't know what transpired prior to the "big" event in which Rittenhouse fired off multiple rounds, striking his attackers (yes, the video does show that he was kicked in the face, hit with a skateboard, and that one of the attackers had a handgun pointed in Rittenhouse's direction as he was charging at Rittenhouse).

That being said, I have NOT seen anything to demonstrate that Rittenhouse was pointing his firearm are "protestors" or being irresponsible.

Evidence should speak for itself and if this is true then I hope that evidence is available for all of the armchair experts out there (including myself).

What I will say on a personal note though, is that incidents like this one will become much more frequent and many more will be injured/killed/arrested as hate groups like BLM are encouraged & supported (and their actions condoned).

One of the BLM leaders just said they want to see cops "in graves" and want to burn down the whitehouse.
BLM leaders have said whites are "genetic defects and if we had the power to, we could wipe them out". Just a few thoughts on the larger picture *shrugs*

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't buy it. Rioters aren't exactly the bastion of model citizen truthfulness, and I'm not about to begin buying their drivel just because they made a claim.

Actions speak louder than their filthy mouths do.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

show me something other than what the eyewitness reporter that was walking down the street with him when baldy pedo pervert and others started chasing him before he was shot. and the reason why baldy pedo pervert started chasing him

Yes , unfortunately , that is what is happening there now .
The fake BLM protestors (apparently mostly white kids) are burning , looting , and accosting the residents .

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
I can.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

that is a high school girl, not a woman, don't pretend you've never seen high school boys and girls fight. wanna be

Rittenhouse is the one punching the girl who was punched first several times in the side of the head from behind. Maybe standards are better over here in the UK but guys don't gang up on and suckerpunch a girl fro no reason unless they're cowards.

Is it usual for guys to gang up and suckerpunch girls in schools in the US? Doe you guys let them get away with that kind of behaviour? I thought it was equally frowned upon over there.

--

In the official police complaint a journalist with extrensive AR training who'd interviewed Kyle has gone on record saying Kyle wasn't handling the weapon safely. Which is part of the criminal complaint - doesn't mean he was pointing it at people - but more credible as it's on record and a false statement would be punishable, rather than comments to the press by counter protestors/rioters with clear incentive to distort the truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
I'm tired of hearing about how the guy Kyle killed was a pedophile. Even if that's true (I haven't bothered to research it), that doesn't justify his death. There's online databases that allow you to look up all the sex offenders in your area. If you don't believe me, go look one up and take a gun over there... when you inevitably get arrested, tell the judge "it's okay, he was a pedophile" and see where that gets you.

You are correct except when said ex-con chases down the 17-year-old and grabbed his AR15 and then got shot. All the while after said ex-con had threatened to take said AR15 and f--- the accused with it.

Yea you can tell you haven't researched it, at least read this account before you go off half-cocked like everybody else. I agree the little dumbazz shouldn't have been there and shouldn't have had the AR15 but he was being chased and he was caught and the ex-con did have a hold of hIs AR 15 all of this from the words of a protester directly on the scene.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 31-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Social Media Justice override law of the land. Got your knickers twisted up because you got a NAME.

What about these clowns who shot someone in the chest in Portland? "No name, doesn't exist. Right wing agitator."

Finally, after months of telling people to CHILL. What we've warned of, has happened and hook, line, sinker, you're doing exactly what we were afraid of happening. "Dox the boys family, search his social media! He crossed state lines!."

What about the 100+ arrested in Kenosha whose resident was from out of town?

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well you clearly are judging based upon your feels and emotions and failed to view the video. Anything can be used as a weapon and with good effect. Many individuals have been charged with attempted murder or murder simply by using their own fists.

I have not seen a video where the individual is shot in the head, and would rather not see it, but it’s very clear that one individual shot in the chest is armed with a heavy skateboard and repeated an assault on the shooter before he is taken out as a further threat.

The third individual is clearly armed with a weapon and produces the weapon while in a full frontal charging assault of the shooter. That individual admitted very clearly after the event his intent was to kill the shooter and regrets the moments hesitation when he was shot.

That hesitation is most likely a result of his apparent concealment of his weapon in his pocket which would be a violation of both state and federal law as well as a result of his arm missing important pieces

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Are these the same "witnesses" like the ones who claimed "hands up don't shoot" aka Michael Brown? Remember what happened to all those eye witness statements? Yeah, same thing here.

To refresh your memory
www.oregonlive.com...
"Some witnesses said Michael Brown had been shot in the back. Another said he was lying face-down when Officer Darren Wilson finished him off. Still others acknowledged changing their stories to fit published details about the autopsy, or admitted that they didn't see the shooting at all.

An Associated Press review of thousands of pages of grand jury documents reveals numerous examples of statements made during the shooting investigation that were inconsistent, fabricated or provably wrong. "

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join