It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: texasgirl

I think Q was saying on 10/2 there would be 8 justices but the Deep state progressives moved up the timeline

I don't know how moving it up would help them though.....it gives the administration more time to pass a new one.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Mickey also has white shoes on that watch face, which is very unusual.....they are typically yellow.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If this has been posted, I apologize.
Potus talks about the Greatest team Republicans ever assembled.
"17+me"
......Q and Q+?
twitter.com... L

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Mickey also has white shoes on that watch face, which is very unusual.....they are typically yellow.

Oh....and not sure if this has come up, but specifically that clock is a Amazon echo clock....

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Joe does better when he is himself, speaking with his own mind and heart, imo.

He was reading off a piece of paper. It's pretty obvious and even then, it looks like he lost his place a couple times. He can't riff off the cuff on anything anymore.

His NYT opinion piece in 2016 is going to bite him in the ass.

The Constitution is clear. the Presidents nominates and the Senate gives advice and consent via a vote. Nothing about "unless it is on the last year of a term". The Party in power on the Senate decides on the consent part.

As everyone is fond of saying, Elections have Consequences.

The GOP is the majority Party in the Senate. The Majority party in the Senate controls the process once a person is nominated.

The Senate owes the Democrats squat after these last 4 years and the Democrats implications as to what they will do if they gain the Senate Majority.

Just wait till Durham and the Senate Report on Ukraine. RBG will be a small sideshow to those.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Houston...We ...uh don't have lift off...
Previously I had suggested that there was more being communicated by the Mickey Mouse Watch. We needed to keep an eye on the Falcon rocket launch. We were even given the exact seconds for lift off.

It was delayed apparently due to weather related issues.
"Space X delays next Starlink satellite launch due to rocket "recovery issue". [www.space.com]
Space X delays Starling launch as ocean outmatches drone ship upgrade. [www.Teslarati.com]

But what were they supposed to be sending up to the space station?

MIGHTY MICE!!!
www.firstpost.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"It's Time"

For?

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
"It's Time"

For?

Parody account.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Houston...We ...uh don't have lift off...
Previously I had suggested that there was more being communicated by the Mickey Mouse Watch. We needed to keep an eye on the Falcon rocket launch. We were even given the exact seconds for lift off.

It was delayed apparently due to weather related issues.
"Space X delays next Starlink satellite launch due to rocket "recovery issue". [www.space.com]
Space X delays Starling launch as ocean outmatches drone ship upgrade. [www.Teslarati.com]

But what were they supposed to be sending up to the space station?

MIGHTY MICE!!!
www.firstpost.com...

That article is from last year though.....

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy
a reply to: texasgirl

I’m with Creep on this. Only 8 red marks. However, the 8th one is more red than the others. At least that’s what my capture shows.

Yeah....the last red marker is a different red than the others. I wonder if its possible another Justice will step down or pass before October 2?

So it got me thinking RBG officially passing puts huge pressure on Roberts. The numbers are clearly on constitutionalists side if he were loyal. Maybe Roberts resigns instead of living under blackmail, there is 7 with a clear 4-3 majority for election time and Trump gets 2 after re-election.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

butcherguy, the first comment in the source of that page is worth following through... you eventually get to NYT and BBC. They're slacking...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
- Durham findings
- SCOTUS nomination
- fire Wray
- Biden debate catastrophe
- vaccine success

By late October, those ET aliens should be landing, lol.

The "aliens" are supposed to be discovered in Antarctica sometimes soon. I'll believe it when I see it...

I will be waiting patiently also. I feel that we might need it at this point. To have disclosure, if THAT is the truth in any way will be huge. Game changer as Ronald Reagan postulated.

link   
Mighty Mice?
I found the experiment and the details are below. I read through it and am summarizing for everyone. "an embarrassment of riches...so many things we'd like to pursue" said Germain-Lee. [scientists conducting the experiment] Lead researcher is Dr. Se-Jin-Lee.

This was conducted back in September. 40 mice were sent into space. 8 were genetically altered to have bulked up muscle and the remainder were normal. 24 of the untreated mice returned to earth lost 18% of muscle mass and bone density. That is to be expected.
8 normal mice in space were injected with Mighty Mouse drug and returned to Earth with significantly bigger muscles!
All returned in good health.
Then on Earth some ordinary mice were injected with Mighty Mouse drug after returning and they quickly built up more muscle then the untreated mice!
I am assuming that the mighty mouse drug has been derived from the altered Mighty Mice".
This next launch was going to have Mighty Mice on it as well for I assume the next set of experiments.
There are lots of implications from this and some real potential benefits for people suffering from debilitating diseases but like anything there is the potential for abuse.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
I am getting a little frustrated. Everything I keep trying to access is not opening. But still it is interesting about the Mighty Mice and here we have a Mickey Mouse on a watch.
Did they successfully launch?
Still a mouse is a mouse. Lol

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

LMFAO. Of course she did.

Video/audio proof or it never happened 🤣

This purported photo of RBG officiating a wedding two weeks ago is being stripped from websites. Hope its still at this one.

RBG 8/31/20 Wedding Officiation: 1010wins.radio.com...

The stench of death was as bad as a stockyard full of Bull Scat on that whole lie. Ever been by a stockyard like in Aberdeen SD? Wooouuuuh yuk...I mean your breath was being taken away with the fouls odors and methane.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Mighty Mouse Is HERE TO Save The Day...

www.youtube.com...
Can someone teach me how to load a picture Please. We need Mighty Mouse Picture here.
Thanks
Listen to the words!
edit on 19-9-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: More info.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Quadrivium
"It's Time"

For?

Parody account.

Cheers

Good catch. Missed it.
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: defuntion

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: defuntion

Cheers defuntion - between you, Cavv and I we have 3 different frames of the GIF.

Cheers Rel. I mostly lurk this thread, and just happened to catch that post in real time. Knowing that many of the followers of this thread may likely have missed this due to the time in the states, i decided to screen grab and post....

In your specific study of Q posts, what do you make of 10/2? I would love to hear from you and others on what this might mean relating to recent drops. have you identified a significance to that date?

btw, I appreciate all your hard work on this thread. well done friend.

Your post made me realize the Mickey Mouse watch was pointing to the date specified by _GHOST_ - October (10) 2nd.

There are also the 8 red minute markers.....possibly on October 2nd we will have a ninth Justice coming? Which would imply it was already known RBG was dead.

There’s also a red marker after the 10, making it 9 markers. So you’re right that it could be a ninth justice.

***Interesting...That red line after the 10 is not there. I know I saw it.

Texas, I have to say I don't remember seeing that.

I wasn’t even looking at the red markers until someone mention 8 red lines and I agreed until I looked closer and there was one red mark after the 10. I’m not sure where I saw it, as I read Twitter and other social sites. But I can’t find it. Maybe someone else added it and then deleted. That, or I’ve lost my mind, lol.

Yes, I agreethere’s only 8.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Cheers Trillium... Yes, I did miss it! Aww... That's a nice shout out.

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join