It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well... well... well...

Markey threatens to pack Supreme Court, abolish filibuster if Trump fills seat

www.foxnews.com...

That is exactly what McConnell should do then. If that’s the Dems’ end game, beat them to it.

The butt hurt with the Left is tremendous.

- Obama should have filled all of those vacant Fed judge slots

- RBG and Breyer should have retired under Obama to be replaced with younger Dem appointments.

The Dems scooby-doo’d themselves and NOW they blame Trump? lol

Makeup

Repub Appts (5)
Roberts
Thomas
Alito
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh

Dem Appts (3)
Breyer
Sotomayor
Kagan

The Republicans already held the court on paper. Roberts the comp’d Chief Justice, throw him in the Dem bucket and it’s 4-4. Any election issues brought to the SCOTUS without replacing RBG risks relying on Roberts.

This vacancy gives the majority to uncomp’d Republican nominated justices.

POTUS has no choice. He ran on SCOTUS. He promised SCOTUS appointments. He must nominate in next few days. McConnell & Graham must get it thru committee and on floor for vote.

If they don’t get 51 votes... fine... each Senator must explain to their electorate why they did what they did.

Then, if Trump wins 2nd term, his nomination gets through anyway.

At this point, in my opinion, the Left is simply trying to delay the inevitable.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes, I'm glad someone recalls that Obama left the courts vacant. Trump, unlike some presidents, has been doing his job, and judicial appointments, thanks to Reid, have been something the Dems can't do much about.

A SCOTUS pick is more of a fight, but in this case, it has to happen with the Dems throwing all signs toward contesting the election no matter what happens.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This from yesterday before RBG death announcement,

lawandcrime.com...

Trump Admin Will Leapfrog Circuit Court Review, Appeal District Court’s Census Decision Directly to Supreme Court

In his July 21 memo, President Donald Trump declared that it was “the policy of the United States to exclude from the apportionment base aliens who are not in a lawful immigration status” and directed Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross to “take all appropriate action, consistent with the Constitution and other applicable law, to provide information permitting the President, to the extent practicable, to exercise the President’s discretion to carry out th[is] policy.”

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Anyone else wake up feeling really good today?😄

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So I mentioned a couple days back, the cops shot and killed someone with a shovel who came at them. At the time, I was legitimately worried about riots coming to our area.

Nothing.

No press beyond local press, though a few places have started to pick up the story.

www.msn.com...

A few things:

1. The talking point can’t be “unarmed man” so they are going with “man without a gun”. They can’t say unarmed since he had a shovel and a sharp object with him and ran at the police.
2. No media outrage, no riots.
3. Not black, his life doesn’t matter enough to riot as of yet (he was Hispanic).
4. We may be spared because of RBG announcement.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Searching a random line from Ghost's post in google books:

...was nothing more than a mote floating withn a ray of light...

Brought me this:

From Reign of Queens by Melissa Wright

Text excerpt

Not an exact match, but jsut as close as the Kennedy Quote, IMO.

The book is comprised of three Novellas. The above pic is from:

Descendants Series Book One: Bound by Prophecy

Aern's only job is to protect the chosen. The trouble is, she's the key to a prophecy and everyone wants her. When the opposition descends, their only hope is to stick together, but the truth unravels, and together might prove the biggest complication of them all.

I think the Simulation is just screwing with us. Get on with it, G-man.

🐿

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

'There must be something out there'.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: defuntion

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Well done.

Although, I would say something took place for a brief period of time . . . whether a real user account was involved, I have no idea.

Cheers

Last post before back to lurk mode... (I promise this time)

There have been ghost threads.. There have been no definitive answers.

Maybe ewe deuce ewe the likes of Sprngr or SkptcOvrLrd for answers....

Otherwise, enjoy the show.

If there is only one thing to takeaway from this is nothing is missed on this thread. 24/7

Yup... Blame Dashen. The chemical makeup of the Q threads here are C17H21NO4..... so to speak, without censor.
back...... to...... lurk...........

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yes, I'm glad someone recalls that Obama left the courts vacant. Trump, unlike some presidents, has been doing his job, and judicial appointments, thanks to Reid, have been something the Dems can't do much about.

A SCOTUS pick is more of a fight, but in this case, it has to happen with the Dems throwing all signs toward contesting the election no matter what happens.

Obama was a lazy president who had good speech writers and teleprompter crews. When he spoke extemporaneously he often couldn't complete a coherent sentence and just posed as a "cool guy." He governed by EO because he couldn't or wouldn't negotiate with the GOP to get things done for the country. He was a "Renogade" who would waste 8 years trying to send the USA down the globalist chute while emasculating the military and importing Muslim terrorists to Minnesota -- a sort of anti-president who is now being paid off by Netflix and book publishers. Maybe someone will ask him about his thoughts on the Netflix pedo movie.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow
Appreciate the help. Iranian funding as well as China and the name change to HUMA with the Iranian bird mythology.
Can you also see what is going on with the Apple watch and Tencent connection as well.
I read something odd about 40 patients in a mental hospital being monitored as a first test group. I imagine they don't have much say or understanding.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Sure is , yet because mRNA ( m = messenger ) and the usual / normal RNA is made of AU GC / GT etc. all part and parcel of body construction from day 1. To Control or therefore Modify such will create Mankind ability to Destroy . the above mentioned AUGC / GT, is not only the composition of a Normal mRNA, it is also the Gene construction of Covid 19. Covid 19 however has two small empty strain like particles each end - normal does no - and it is those that make Covid just what it is.

Yet to 100% proved are the recent reckoning of 2 individual Virologist. (1) explains how the Covid 19 mRNA is capable of changing the entrance shape of ENZYMES. (2) Reckons the Covid 19 mRNA has the ability to recognise the blocking device that Remedisvir makes and can remove such. By doing that a newly made virus - that should have been made useless by the Remedisvir can be made agiain by the blocer removal..

Another Virologist has stated and showed X-rays, of how the said Covid 19 manages to create a Hole in the Lung of a person seriously affected. Yet so
can a laser beam ???? just searching and searching to try hard to seek out reality..

Sent post with original included.
edit on 19-9-2020 by steaming because: to mention post sent

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also important, Rel, is that he was second to Dr. J. Allen Hynek for a time as they both investigated UFO sightings.
edit on 9/19/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: defuntion

Cheers defuntion - between you, Cavv and I we have 3 different frames of the GIF.

Cheers Rel. I mostly lurk this thread, and just happened to catch that post in real time. Knowing that many of the followers of this thread may likely have missed this due to the time in the states, i decided to screen grab and post....

In your specific study of Q posts, what do you make of 10/2? I would love to hear from you and others on what this might mean relating to recent drops. have you identified a significance to that date?

btw, I appreciate all your hard work on this thread. well done friend.

Your post made me realize the Mickey Mouse watch was pointing to the date specified by _GHOST_ - October (10) 2nd.

There are also the 8 red minute markers.....possibly on October 2nd we will have a ninth Justice coming? Which would imply it was already known RBG was dead.

There’s also a red marker after the 10, making it 9 markers. So you’re right that it could be a ninth justice.

***Interesting...That red line after the 10 is not there. I know I saw it.

edit on 19-9-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I think Q was saying on 10/2 there would be 8 justices but the Deep state progressives moved up the timeline

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: defuntion

Cheers defuntion - between you, Cavv and I we have 3 different frames of the GIF.

Cheers Rel. I mostly lurk this thread, and just happened to catch that post in real time. Knowing that many of the followers of this thread may likely have missed this due to the time in the states, i decided to screen grab and post....

In your specific study of Q posts, what do you make of 10/2? I would love to hear from you and others on what this might mean relating to recent drops. have you identified a significance to that date?

btw, I appreciate all your hard work on this thread. well done friend.

Your post made me realize the Mickey Mouse watch was pointing to the date specified by _GHOST_ - October (10) 2nd.

There are also the 8 red minute markers.....possibly on October 2nd we will have a ninth Justice coming? Which would imply it was already known RBG was dead.

There’s also a red marker after the 10, making it 9 markers. So you’re right that it could be a ninth justice.

***Interesting...That red line after the 10 is not there. I know I saw it.

Texas, I have to say I don't remember seeing that.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I’m with Creep on this. Only 8 red marks. However, the 8th one is more red than the others. At least that’s what my capture shows.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

I’m with Creep on this. Only 8 red marks. However, the 8th one is more red than the others. At least that’s what my capture shows.

Yeah....the last red marker is a different red than the others. I wonder if its possible another Justice will step down or pass before October 2?

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join