It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a lowly waiter who heard a thing.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So I work at a restaurant and for some reason a lot of high profile politicians come here for dinner.
Tonight while serving a table for a well known political figure I overheard that the town I reside in has had at least 4 cases of covid19.
This is not public knowledge and as far as anyone In this region knows covid hasn't hit yet..

My question now is... Why are they keeping this secret?

I have friends that if they catch covid will most likely die.

Seems this suppression of informations is illegal or at the least unethical and have no reason to believe either of them lying.

Makes me wonder if we're an experiment

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jommison
So I work at a restaurant and for some reason a lot of high profile politicians come here for dinner.
Tonight while serving a table for a well known political figure I overheard that the town I reside in has had at least 4 cases of covid19.
This is not public knowledge and as far as anyone In this region knows covid hasn't hit yet..

Seems this suppression of informations is illegal or at the least unethical and have no reason to believe either of them lying.

Because those FOUR CASES are "special"....as are ALL CASES OF COVID.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Are you bragging? It’s everywhere. I have come in contact with over 60 people who have it myself. Maybe because I’m in health care ,my perspective may be skewed but every hospital and nursing home I know of has it too

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jommison

I wouldn't worry to much.....

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
as we walk through the air daily....

we are actually swimming in the virus ocean where the different virus'.....outnumber the uncountable stars in the universe......wait for it!!!.....

a billion to one......

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Vitamin C and active and in the sunshine works.....Vit C.....when under attack take 4000mg's....a day

a reply to: GBP/JPY

Like China ordered day 1.....ascorbic acid they reported...
edit on 26-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Vitamin D and maintaining good health. This thing attacks those who are already living an unhealthy lifestyle or who have pre-existing conditions the worst. Otherwise, your risk increases as your age does, but that's a given with most illnesses.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Is your town locked down in any way?

If it isn’t, maybe we have our first honest politicians in this whole mess.

Maybe they don’t want to make a big deal out of it, fearing that people will want the town locked down.

Trust me, you don’t want a lock down over the seasonal flu.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Vitamin C and active and in the sunshine works.....Vit C.....when under attack take 4000mg's....a day

People need to know why.

Vitamin C delivered liposomally in proper concentrations will oxygenate your bloodstream....when the Vitamin C breaks down a by-product is o2......high levels of 02 kills bugs in your blood dead....just talk to your Doctor.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Fact not Fiction

Jacquie Dundee has sourced hospitals getting paid $50K for each Covid death. Families are getting paid $14K to sign off on it. One matter before the courts is a family member recording a doctor offering a bribe to the family to agree to a covid cause of death.

So where these actual covid cases or just made up ones and they where gloating about how much they where making?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The thing is the next closest infected zone is 1500km away.. no-one within 500kms+ has ever had covid, we had hard biosecurity borders.

That means our state premier is lying and this virus isn't isolated wayyy down yonder.

If they are quiet about it in my town the knock on effects to indigenous communities will be detrimental including the people I know undergoing cancer remission and elderly.

I'm worried for my friends and I hope what I heard isn't true.

I don't know what to do so I post here

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Are you saying that because it is true or because the tests all come back poitive for COVID?

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

YOu may as well quit worrying about it and enjoy your life; everybodys going to die eventually anyway. If not from COVID 19, then whatever new bio weapon the Chinese release next year.......COVID 20 or SARS 20.

You also have to know the tests are bogus......they get paid extra for positive tests so they report every test as positive. Its a racket.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Vitamin D (3000 IUE) helps me big time.....

One pill a day for 30 days, then 1 every second day for 30 days

Then 1 pill every 3 days for 30 days.

Try it.

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I haven’t taken on single supplement.

So we got a new form of the flu — big deal.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Vitamin D and maintaining good health. This thing attacks those who are already living an unhealthy lifestyle or who have pre-existing conditions the worst. Otherwise, your risk increases as your age does, but that's a given with most illnesses.

Break this down into....the older you are and the less healthy your Lifestyle the larger the INSITU POPULATION OF PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA WILL BE.....AND THESE ARE THE BUGS COVID CONNECTS WITH AND PARTIES WITH IN YOUR BODY....THEY ARE ALL RELATIVES.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Considering the survival rate of COVID=1984 is over 99%, I would bet you and your friends will be just fine.

I'd suggest on trying to vote the scumbag politicians out of office, though.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25384684]jommison

I’ve a friend working in healthcare (U.K.) they have been repeatedly tested, and comes back positive but they are asymptotic and have been asked to return to work !

I guess be glad they are keeping it quiet! Lockdown is rubbish especially if you are working in customer service / hospitality.

I’m pretty sure covid19 is transmitted via manure .... the more b.s. the more there seems to be covid19!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Are you saying that because it is true or because the tests all come back poitive for COVID?

Covid 19 is waaaaaaaay overhyped. Except when it isn’t. I’ve taken care of over fifty elderly that had a positive test. All had fevers. A few had no other symptoms than fever. A couple didn’t even mind the fever. Felt fine. For most, flu-like symptoms. About 6 died. All 6 were on the way out with other comorbidities. About 10 of my coworkers had positive test. I can’t trust them to tell me how bad they felt. Of course they’re going to say it was bad. They were off work.
2 coworkers died. One woman in her early sixties but a strong sixty. The other a 32 man who was a bodybuilder in his free time.
This virus seems to be completely random.
I think it targets specific people. But that’s just my baseless conspiracy theory

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jommison

Do you believe the news? You will never get the truth.

Always more murders, incidents everyday...you should always be suspicious of what you are told.

You're seeing that now. Hey, stay well...thnx for workin' out there...best,
M.S.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join