It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory CV Vaccination is Coming to Australia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"Deep state depopulation agenda cabal blah blah blah"

You sound like teenage girls on Facebook. Honestly.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

😂 Funniest reply on the thread.

How dare we discuss conspiracies on a conspiracy website.

And since you mockingly mention the cabal in your ignorance, here is proof of the cabal that would stand up in any uncorrupted court, which sadly no longer exist.

The Franklin Cover-Up
edit on 20-8-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

By keeping people from dying of covid?

Or do you believe that this vaccine will kill people? sterilize? Will it happen instantly or in a few months or years after the shot?

WHO HAS DIED OF COVID?

no one.

Covid doesnt kill and of 10,000+ people I've spoken to in socal I've only met 6 people with personal stories - 4 were Russians who had family members over 70 die of pneumonia and covid - 1 who was 62 and died of a brain tumor and covid and 1 who was 70 died of being hit by a car and covid.

Socal was likely the first stop sometime around Thanksgiving at least - there should be dead people everywhere before we get forced to inject our children with untested chemicals that only work on a single strain of a virus they still dont understand.

Personally I hope the people of Australia stand up before they are wiped out like the indigenous people before them.

BTW # the "High Director" of Ebay Australia POS - he should take all the injections in his balls.
edit on 20-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
No, you either are willfully ignorant or just not as intelligent as you pretend. Americans want the maintain the ability to provide for themselves and their families, that’s been taken from many who are vocal about wanting to return to that. I don’t disagree that the fiat system has majors issues and I’d want to find something better, hardly anything on the table for that though and instead you want to support some universally mandated injection? No... a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't often agree with many of your opinions, but I think you 100% nailed it that time.
It's all going to unfold right before our eyes. but many still won't see it.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
a reply to: Tucket
Do you know how the human body works? These people are just trying to make money

People have been lied to ,even Drs do not know how the body works,they were lied to as well,they are just low end employees, the human body is perfect in every way.....and it self-diagnoses and self-repairs......this inability for People to see the reality of things is soooo Left-Field that its scary....I mean I will not even expound anymore because it takes to long ....suffice to say that viruses are a misrepresented fraud by proxy a lie of Omission and vaccines are a fraud and a lie of addition.This is what we call a bad gut bacteria a Pleomorphic Bacteria that can live AS A BACTERIA in viral and fungal sizes in places it can overtake,it enters our body via Parasitic Hosts we ingest via our food chain.Easy to diagnose easy to eradicate.Billions globally have this little bug insitu already in their bodies.This is not really a major health concern if no lies are told.If lies are told this can end up as what we call cancer or any of around 3000 diseases that are fictional misrepresentations of the impacts this Pleomorphic Bacteria creates and manifests.

You DO NOT need to go to Medical School or University or College or even High School to learn this on your own....simple observation is all you need.....but ANYONE WHO CAN READ can easily figure this out.
edit on 21-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The yearly flu has a larger mortality rate/body count

It hasn't been a year with covid yet.

Only numbers we can see are from 5-6 months.

Also wiki says only 61k died from the flue in 2018.en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

instead you want to support some universally mandated injection?

Your wrong. I never said that.

We will see what people do when their money is on the line.
Personally I have no kids and don't need my job. So unless they hunt me down and force it on me I have no worries about not taking a rushed vaccine.

But like I said I don't think it will ever come to that here in the usa.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

The mark of the beast is your credit cards.

Revelation 13:16-17
King James Version

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Countries will make traveling easier with vaccination.
In the future, there might be a vaccine section (almost like VISA) in our passports.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
So exactly which strain of this virus will this vaccine be for? I'm pretty certain I read somewhere at least a month or 2 ago that there were now thought to be multiple strains of covid-19 floating about.... Have we all forgotten viruses mutate? Can 1 vaccine work against multiple strains?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Even known statistics show 1 in 40 Are Injured by Vaccines in USA, yet the real life situation is even worse than that.

The U.S. Vaccine Court has paid out $4 billion to patients permanently damaged or killed by vaccines, and that’s just a small portion of all the cases filed. According to Kennedy, less than 1% of people who are injured ever get to court, due to the high bar set for proving causation.

The insanity, they have succeed to brainwash many to want play russian rulette. Many will run in hysteric mood to line up for getting the vaccine when they proceed with it.

1 in 40 Are Injured by Vaccines

Vaccine makers also have no liability for injuries.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Virginia’s State Health Commissioner Dr. Norman Oliver declares FORCED coronavirus vaccines for all Virginians

He’s the State Health Commissioner of Virginia, and he has just declared that he’s going to force vaccinate every single person in Virginia with a coronavirus vaccine. Since all the vaccines are skipping long-term trials in a rush to market, forcing every citizen to be injected against their will is actually a violation of fundamental human rights as established under the Nuremberg Code of 1947, which prohibits medical experimentation on human beings.

The public has been conditioned to accept vaccinations on its theories, while the harms have not been fully disclosed for an accurate cost / benefit analysis of these programs. A lot of states, institutions and individuals will try and implement their way with what they know.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LocalGenius
So exactly which strain of this virus will this vaccine be for? I'm pretty certain I read somewhere at least a month or 2 ago that there were now thought to be multiple strains of covid-19 floating about.... Have we all forgotten viruses mutate? Can 1 vaccine work against multiple strains?

VIRUSES ARE A LIE....THEY DO NOT MUTATE THEY ARE INERT LITTLE GARBAGE BAGS OF DEAD MATERIAL ENCAPSULATED BY ANTIBODIES AND ARE COMPRISED OF dna/rna FROM DAMAGED CELLS......THEY ARE D-E-A-D-.......we CANNOT "catch" them from each other.....no possible.....live bacteria masquerading as vial sized contaminates within the closed blood system of the human body is what is REAL.....the humans you will have to root out and remediate till they are wiped out hi-jacked the truthfull impacts of this bad gut bacteria or this PLEOMORPHIC BACTERIA....then they made up a bunch of lies to cover up suppress and bastardize the truth....in the single largest act of Anti-Humanitarian MURDER ever comitted....millions upon millions upon millions have died and continue to die from this weaponized dynamic....and a lot of very rich sick vomit-inducing creatures we cannot call Human are directly responsible and must be remediated.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Viruses are indeed a lie . People should free themselves from the programmed false reality.

But instead of realizing the thing, people freak out from the concept , possibility of catching the virus.

edit on 22-8-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: one4all

Viruses are indeed a lie . People should free themselves from the programmed false reality.

But instead of realizing the thing, people freak out from the concept , possibility of catching the virus.

People cannot pull themselves out of cerebral quicksand without some sort of an external anchor-point.....People cannot extricate themselves from the tarpit of orchestrated weaponized lies they have been bombarded with since conception....not without help from those who have gone before them.....continuity and purity of Group manifested Cumulative Reality has been intentionally FRACTURED to imprison and victimize the entire Human Race...these "fissures" must be closed....and they are being closed....now faster than they can be created.....the Worm has Turned...Tides have Turned......it is a natural consequence of exsistence.

There is a reverse extrapolated Tactical Dynamic Template that with absolution shows us who did what when and where to pigeonhole Humanity into a corner.....but before you can read and understand it or build your own you must learn what a TDT/Tactical Dynamic Template indeed is....and this takes an inquiring patient mind.

Every Force of Positive Change needs more than just an Army of Intentions it requires an accurate altruistic Compass.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Increased Risk of Noninfluenza Respiratory Virus Infections Associated With Receipt of Inactivated Influenza VaccineIn a double-blind randomized controlled trial, we randomly allocated children aged 6–15 years to receive 2008–2009 seasonal trivalent influenza inactivated vaccine

Apart from the vaccine working on the influenza the interesting factor is

Our results are limited by the small sample size and the small number of confirmed infections. Despite this limitation, we were able to observe a statistically significant increased risk of confirmed noninfluenza respiratory virus infection among TIV recipients (Table 3)

As we are repeatedly to Coronavirus are not the flu.
So do we take the flu vaccine and get the coronavirus or get the flu but not the coronavirus

The phenomenon of virus interference has been well known in virology for >60 years

So ask your doctor for their views on the findings before taking the shot.

Stay safe an alert.

posted on Aug, 23 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

How a dot on your forearm could be the future sign of COVID immunity

10news.com

If this gets going, could definately see them not letting you into a store without one.

Sure it's not the mark though, I mean it's a mark, but...
edit on 23-8-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   
seems we are seeing the things in the OP from Aug 2020 coming true.

Wonder how many posters from last year will be changing their comments and opinions

<< 3  4  5   >>

join