It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory CV Vaccination is Coming to Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: primalfractal

That’s creepy, what happens to those who won’t comply?

This Prime Minister initiated the "no jab, no play" policy here meaning mandatory vaccines for children to attend childcare and kindergarten.

With that taken in to consideration I would envisage an adult oriented version of that policy, no jab no work, play or participation in public and community events I think.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

cant see it being the mark of the beast.
our pm scottie is supposed to be a Bible believing Christian.
meaning it should not happen on his watch. that is if he is fair dinkum. also
i would expect the mark to come in after the restrainer (the HOLY SPIRIT) is withdrawn
what i am pissed off with is either adelaide or flinders uni has a vaccine on the go and so far all is well with
its development.
but the clowns in canberra are not giving its development any, zero, stuff all, sweet bugger all support.
someone is pushing an agenda. follow the money trail blokes.
and ill be stuffed if im going to line up like a mob of bloody sheep for this bull# parade.
might have to write a letter to scottie and tell him to get stuffed.
i prob need a vaccine but not one mandated. why. my right lung is full of asbestos. but Praise GOD its just
sitting and not active. hmm need a beer

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Amen wise Brother DB. But we both know this is not how the high powers in charge will treat this.
If I were not a God fearing Christian I would be lost, confused and terrified right now. I truly believe I am blessed to see through this deception. They can kill my flesh in a heartbeat. Touch my soul, I dare you! You cannot. Only God my Creator can ultimately do anything with my Soul.
I humbly give it to him. He knew my soul before my flesh was. I am eternally damned without the Holy blood atonement of Jesus. Do these Words strike true to you? They are written on your soul. We live in times where you better make your mind up. You cannot serve two Gods. We are CREATures with one CREATor. You have free will though.

Christians are loving and understanding. Anything less is not of God.

Choose you this day, whom ye will serve.

Make sure you get REAL Christians right though. REAL Christians are the LAST thing on Earth you should hate. THE POWERS THAT BE, desire to make them the firsr thing you will hate. THE POWERS THAT BE ARE CONTROLLED BY DEMONIC FALLEN ANGELS. I Can easily elaborate on this to those who wish to argue.
I am commanded to attempt to convince you twice then leave you be. I'll give any of you three times, one above that which is commanded.
So dispute me and bring your best. Not by my power, but the Holy Spirit...

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If people are worried about getting Covid, take the shot.

Then you'll be protected from those who will not take the shot.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

You can guarantee everything you'd like, it still doesn't change the fact that nothing would come of it. They will find some way to justify this and that can be guaranteed.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

This Prime Minister initiated the "no jab, no play" policy here meaning mandatory vaccines for children to attend childcare and kindergarten.

With that taken in to consideration I would envisage an adult oriented version of that policy, no jab no work, play or participation in public and community events I think.

Not entirely correct, the no jab no play is for welfare recipients, a waiver just needs to be signed to get past that.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

I'd say if you've had it, they will still want to vaccinate, because the antibodies don't last long.

Perfect setup for a worldwide vaccine business "Get your first shot free", then the fine print- "only when agreeing to pay for further vaccinations every six months, for life, which will probably be shortened considerably".

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not entirely correct, the no jab no play is for welfare recipients, a waiver just needs to be signed to get past that.

There you go, thanks for the correction man....ScoMo can still eat one.

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
a reply to: puzzled2

I'd say if you've had it, they will still want to vaccinate, because the antibodies don't last long.

Perfect setup for a worldwide vaccine business "Get your first shot free", then the fine print- "only when agreeing to pay for further vaccinations every six months, for life, which will probably be shortened considerably".

They were talking about it on news radio this morning, they are only just past the first phase of trials. Interestly the doctor being interviewed did mention they were having success in creating the right antibodies but had no idea how long they would last, setting up for possible indefinite vaccinations.

Can't say I'm thrilled about this rushed vaccine, no doubt it will lead to further complications.
edit on 18-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You got 4 stars so far for your complete truth. Never put your faith in mankind. You will remain disappointed. We are fallen and corrupted as a whole.
There is only 1 way out of this alive. Dying sucks enough. A second eternal death without God is more than I want to imagine. Especially as the Bible describes it. On Earth, God's blessings fall on all like rain, a blessing in itself. I'd hate to even imagine life without that. No thanks
And eternity? How blinded can you be???reply to: kwakakev

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If americans are told to take it or you can't work.

They will take it.

We are addicted to our fiat currency system. We will never let it go.

Covid was freeing them from that system but look how we all beg to have it back.
I need my 9-5! I need my bills and my dept! Please please let me work to make the elites rich while I struggle everyday!

That is the cry of americans.

I think what we want back is our freedom, dude. We want to get to choose to go to work and yes, earn money to support ourselves.

You want the government to supply your needs? Is that what you’re saying??

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
well seems there might not be a value in the mandatory vaccination-

Some great studies showing Memory T cells and antigens in mild a cases are long lasting.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm thinking that the protests against this are gonna make BLM look like a tea party.

I bet Americans are REALLY glad they got guns now 👍🏼

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
They'll have to strap me down if they think I'm going to take their vaccine... and if they think they can keep me from working without a vaccine they are mistaken, I work for myself. Unfortunately not many people are in my position and they wont have a choice, which is absolutely insane that our government thinks it can do this.
edit on 19/8/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
well seems there might not be a value in the mandatory vaccination-

Some great studies showing Memory T cells and antigens in mild a cases are long lasting.

I don't know about the studies in the states but here in Japan it's on television every day and they don't BS with the general public and sensitize the tragedy of not being not being able to get rid of the virus completely. There are many many cases of people having a virus been treated tested negative but the side effects are horrendous. one of the side effects that you need to understand for those that are reading those is that the virus acts like a time-bomb in the heart most people died because of the heart is not able to pump the oxygen that is needed that is why there is sudden death after many hundreds of people enter the hospital. Those that get out of the hospital have many side effects one of the most side effects that is important for for everyone here that is reading this is shortness of breath the other side effect is confusion mental confusion. the horrible part that is not being discussed that I know of in the states is that the side effects won't allow the person to go back to work and lead a normal life. I've been trying to give everyone straight news without this Doom and gloom BS but the fact of it is the virus is here to stay with mankind.
people are talking about a vaccine vaccine this vaccine that but his what is really most amazing is if anything the vaccine will most likely come out of China.
and are we going to trust a vaccine that comes out of China that is the big question that is why it is currently marketing that the vaccine to be rushed and to put into the general society before China actually gets a hold on it.
on the news every day here in Japan we get briefed on the updates of how this virus is affecting the human health and the environment and most importantly also is the economic situation of the downfall of the stability of the workforce today tomorrow and in the future.
Japan is going through what every nation is going through but we're more open about it or not sensitizing it or just giving it out to the general public the economy is stuck at a depression and whether it will rebound it depends how the government will handle the freedom of people being able to travel people being able to work and people being able to live in a society where they don't have to look over their shoulders on being spied upon.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Well he’s gone and done a backflip. Apparently everyone was overacting when he originally said he’d LIKE to make it mandatory. Aussie Prime Minister, Scott Morrison knows he can’t make everyone take a needle. It’s a ludicrous suggestion. He’s a six pack short of a carton if he thinks it’s doable. I laughed when I read the original news story, and when I told old mate I was working with he laughed as well.

There will be no mandatory vaccinations for covid as it stands, unless he does another backflip of coarse. He can pressure the poorer demographic yes, but not the majority.

Also the practicalities aren’t there. Australia will be producing whatever vaccine they decide on within the country. That means we don’t have the facilities to pump out enough vaccines for the entire country anyways.

Also I’ve no doubt a lot of people will be lining up to get the vaccine which is their choice and I have no problem with that. If it’s successful than the 60 or 70% of people who want the vaccine should provide the rest of the country with herd immunity eventually.
Unless the vaccine only has a 50% success rate.

But we’ll cross that bridge when it’s under us, he may very well get voted out before a vaccine is created, or the virus could get him in the meantime... or CHINA

Of course, there is no vaccine currently, besides the one hailing from mother Russia so none of this has happened, or indeed might happen.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Looks like they're trying to backtrack now. The response has been overwhelmingly negative across the board.

www.news.com.au...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

There you go, thanks for the correction man....ScoMo can still eat one.

Eat one ? No he go can go suck it.

The only forced vaccine that will gain traction will be for prisoners and those on welfare, i would Imagine there would be huge blowback if they tried it with the general population, at best maybe they can for healthcare workers but other than that it's pushing # uphill.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
he may very well get voted out before a vaccine is created, or the virus could get him in the meantime...

That's a good point, Labour has a very high chance of winning the next election... if that happens they will most likely want the vaccine to be mandatory. Morrison seems to have backtracked on the mandatory approach for now, but the fearmongering lunatics in Labour are very likely to follow that approach.
edit on 19/8/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

Well that's awesome, like to think we helped with that a little here.

The survey on the news site shows a majority disapproval of the vaccine.

I still think they will manipulate circumstances to the point where they can mandate mandatory vaccination, but it seems hopeful they aren't there yet.

Anti-vaxxers have reacted with fury at Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s announcement of free COVID-19 shots for all Australians.

“You know where you can stick that vaccine ScoMo!” one reader wrote on Facebook. “Give it to your squad but don’t you dare come near me or my family with that poison!”

Another said, “Death shots here we come. Line up team sheep. Can’t wait.”

Bill Gates was a common theme. “Is this the one from Dr Bill Gates that believes in lowering the world’s population by use of vaccines significantly to help with ‘climate change’?” one reader asked.

Another said, “The grim reaper is in the house. Bill Gates must be rubbing his hands with all the billions of dollars that he will make.”

One added, “Considering Bill Gates is a eugenicist and this fraudulent orchestrated pandemic is all about the UN’s Agenda 21 and depopulation I think I’ll pass.”

Many comments questioned the need for a vaccine given the recovery rate.
news.com.au

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join