It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you that have been tested for the virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hello ATS members.
First of all, I'm back on track. l exhibited abundant amounts of MIM at the street level of concern while I was down there. I actually did go overboard with my display. I wanted to update you all concerning the old MIM so here it is.

New studies are now in about those that died of the virus in that they died due to the virus attacking the heart. Yes that is right! 8 out of 10 autopsies show that virus attacked the heart like a bomb and that was the reason death for many was so quick. This has been well known but we weren't sure of the percentage. It is now recommended if you have had the virus, to have your heart checked, and with regular follow-ups. If you are showing signs of shortness of breath you should have a heart exam. The studies show the virus lives in the heart. We don't know yet but research is now wondering if the virus in the heart is just temporary.

There, that's the best I could do so your op could be more easily understood. And yes, I know it's not "perfect" grammar.
edit on 11-8-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

A link to the research would be nice.

LT Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool
Check your texts for spelling and grammar problems everywhere on the web,

Is a pretty good tool you can download free.

Stop with the acronyms. What the he** is MIM?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sumo fan here. The wrestler who died from covid went by the name Shobushi. At only 28, he is the youngest victim of the virus in all of Japan. The cause of death is listed as “multiple organ failure”.
While he didn’t participate in the main Grand Sumo tournaments but rather the traveling comedy style exhibitions, he was a popular and funny guy.
www.google.com...
youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 18 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ACDC for those about to rock. I salute you.

<< 1   >>

join