It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you that have been tested for the virus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS members. First I'm back on track. l let lots of MIM show at the street.level of concern. I did go overboard. I want to update you all the old MIM . So here it is. New studies are now in about those that died of the virud. They died due to the virus attacking the heart. Yes that is right. 8 out of 10 AUTOPTSIS show that virus hit the heart like a bomb. That was the reason death for many was so quick. This has been well known but we werent sure of the percentage. It is now recommended if you have had the virus to have you heart checked and with follow ups . It you sre showing signs of shortness of breath you should havr a heart exam. The virus lives in the heart .The studies now a wonderering if the virus in the heart.is only temporary we dont know yet
edit on 0800000047142020-08-10T05:14:47-05:00144708am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
What age group did the 8 out of 10 fall under ?
Obesity ?
Diabetes ?
A lot of questions unanswered.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

These studies were done here in Japan. I dont have the details on age and health but we have seen even a sumo.guy died. The big question now is will the virus die out in the heart. The study today realeased does not have an answer. On the news here we have msny young people wiht breathing problems after being treated fir the virus

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

These studies were done here in Japan. I dont have the details on age and health but we have seen even a sumo.guy died. The big question now is will the virus die out in the heart. The study today realeased does not have an answer. On the news here we have msny young people wiht breathing problems after being treated fir the virus

We're getting a percentage of young people suffering from covid here as well, this virus has yet to show all it cards.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I got the virus late April and it has stayed with me since oddly but the doc told me that while that is uncommon there are many cases that the same has happened. The deadly part for most didn’t get to me. Just rapid weight loss, fatigue and nausea.
But the past two weeks my heart rate has gone up a considerable amount. So today doc should be calling me so we can take a peaksy and see what up.
But thanks for the update as I was going to ask if this is possibly due to the virus itself or the affect my body had in reaction to fighting it.
Either way I am over the worst that we are aware of and like others have said there is still much we just don’t know yet.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   

but we have seen even a sumo.guy died

Probably not the healthiest subject ,,,,

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I bet the average sumo wrestler is way healthier than you, not to mention they are not in the risk catagory.
edit on 10-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog

I bet the average sumo wrestler is way healthier than you.

If I was a betting man , I would take that on.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I got the virus late April and it has stayed with me since oddly but the doc told me that while that is uncommon there are many cases that the same has happened. The deadly part for most didn’t get to me. Just rapid weight loss, fatigue and nausea.
But the past two weeks my heart rate has gone up a considerable amount. So today doc should be calling me so we can take a peaksy and see what up.
But thanks for the update as I was going to ask if this is possibly due to the virus itself or the affect my body had in reaction to fighting it.
Either way I am over the worst that we are aware of and like others have said there is still much we just don’t know yet.
these tests were done on the autopsies what they're saying is that the virus may stay in the heart for six months and then within those 6 months suddenly does some damage to where it's at a much more severe State for the heart so basically with all these thousands and thousands and thousands of Americans being tested positive these tests regarding the virus and the heart is going to be very real very real in the very near future but this is a six-month ongoing test of the autopsies so America's if they've been testing it I don't know but it would be about 6 months sorry to hear about your medical condition

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sumo wrestlers aren't your typical fat American pig. They actually work their asses off to stay strong and fast.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

How many of those ten autopsies were from patients who'd been hooked up to a ventilator?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

Excess adipose tissue will cost them in the long run. It is a major site of cholesterol storage. I'd say the average person would have a healthier heart later in life than a sumo wrestler.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
From what I have read, the virus causes agglutination of blood cells in the capilaries of the heart, which cause the heart to get messed up. They have meds that keep the blood flowing by blocking the charge on the blood and immune cells to keep them from forming clots.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yep something that might help that is olive leaf extract quite robust

reply to: rickymouse

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
Sumo wrestlers aren't your typical fat American pig. They actually work their asses off to stay strong and fast.

Do you know how much cholesterol the average Sumo wrestler consumes per day ?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I have a problem with believing you, at the start of May you did a thread about going all out for this year's fourth of July you even said something along the lines that the virus was b.s

Then you did a thread a few weeks later talking about your testicular cancer but no mention of the virus

What's up?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

I saw one win the world's strongest man contest on ESPN. This superman lifted a telephone poll off the ground for 15 seconds!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I can definitely agree that this does mess your heart up but I also think it attacks where ever it finds a weakness, so if you have lung issues, it’s goes there, if you have heart issues, that’s how it gets you. I have a random rhythm issue where sometimes I miss a bear and then my heart rushes to catch up. It’s nothing major, more Inconsistent as I get a rush of adrenaline which makes me feel like a panic attack with no warning.

I believe I had the virus back at the start of March. I had all the coasssic symptoms for the first week, by 10 days I was still exhausted and struggled to catch my breath but was a lot better. But I still didn’t feel right. Then about another 10 days my heart went in to overdrive, crazy fast to the point I was terrified it was going to give out. The exhaustion was still there so I physically couldn’t do anything but even just sitting, my resting haleartheat was around 130-40. This lasted for 3 days and was horrible. But it passed and settled. It took till late April to finally shake the whole thing though, I started to think I would never feel well again! I still get times when my heart beats fast for no reason (no usual skipped beats).

I have heard other people who have had the same experience with where ever they are most vulnerable being attacked. For me, it was early on and when I first got ill, we were still being told the virus wasn’t in the population, only people who had been abroad we’re getting it, even though there was a large, late flu like “lung infection” going round! It is (if it was the virus, and I do believe it was as it was unlike any other illness I’ve ever had) a very nasty virus and really not something to take lightly at all

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

That would make the most sense. They live a hard extreme lifestyle. Let's see some proof though. You have any links?
edit on 11-8-2020 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Damn, my hearts at 20% and under, I’m screwed, I guess. 😔

edit on 11-8-2020 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join