It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Sues the FDA over Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Some good news from Victoria, link

Victoria's Health Minister has repeatedly refused to answer questions about her handling of the COVID-19 crisis during a brief sitting of parliament, which she attended against medical advice.

Jenny Mikakos wore a face mask as she walked into the Legislative Council in Melbourne for the first sitting of Victoria's upper house since June 18.

Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton had recommended parliament not sit in line with the stage four coronavirus restrictions in place across metropolitan Melbourne, and the lower house complied.

The MP endured jeers from the opposition who called her a 'disgrace' when she failed to respond to a series of questions about the bungled hotel quarantine program.

It is still early days, but it is good to see the pressure is getting applied where it needs to be. I do feel bad for the police and public wrapped up in this mess. Most of us are just trying to do the right thing. When the health minister cannot justify her reasoning for an overtly tyrannical response, your fired is one civil way out. She does not have the confidence of the house to handle this sensitive issue responsibly. This is where the public out cry needs to go. Jenny Mikakos is not out yet, but the writing is on the wall.

BREAKING NEWS DR Z's KILL SHOT

On the USA front, Dr Zelenko calls for Anthony Fauci to be arrested for crimes against humanity. A public arrest of this will help snap a lot of the public out of the disinformation campaign used against them and help in the acceptance of HCQ.

Stephen Hahn from the FDA also holds some responsibility in using the retracted Lancet study to remove an emergency use order on HCQ. This was used after the retraction was made and given to Remdesiver.

The state pharmacy boards continue to be a big sticking point in getting HCQ distributed to the public. There are some clauses getting looked at to make HCQ an over the counter medication. An emergency use authorization is the fastest way to get HCQ out.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Dr Zelenko calls for Anthony Fauci to be arrested for crimes against humanity.

By what authority?

Maybe Trump should fire him first.

edit on 8/4/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

By what authority?

I don't know, have never charged someone with crimes against humanity before. Is it the kind of thing where you just have to lodge a report at your local police station?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

HCQ meets the FDA guidelines for a "safe" drug. There is something keeping the head of the FDA from doing what's right.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Any indication that Zelenko knows, or has taken any action?
Or is he just flapping his jaw?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Just flapping for now from what I can gather. It would be huge and he understands if it does not happen, would like to see it though.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'd like to see Trump lose the election.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I would like to see Timothy Holmseth and Craig Sawyer sort their issues out, link

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Well that's certainly off topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
To Jenny Mikakos, the Health Minister of Victoria,

I expect you have already gotten a lot of angry letters recently so I wont go there, it is already a difficult situation for all involved.

When I first learnt about Covid-19 it did scare me. People dropping dead in the street, hospitals over following, crematoriums at capacity and a thick veil of censorship clouding and confusing the issue. By the time the politicians finally got on to it, the virus had already gone global.

The response here is Australia has been amazing compared to many other places around the world, thanks to the work done by you and many others. Mistakes have been made along the way, it is to be expected when confronted with something new. We do need to acknowledge these errors if we are to learn and over come them.

The censorship that has been applied to hydroxychloroquine is criminal with special interests and financial gains a strong motivator for this policy. The truth does win in the end and the facts are coming out. There is a cheep and effective therapeutic available among with many other successful treatment options still being investigated and emerging.

We cannot stop people dying, it is not gods way. We can take the necessary precautions when the facts and common sense is given to the people and help limit many negative effects from the many threats that inhabit this world. I do not see keeping society locked down until a vaccination arrives as a responsible approach to the situation. We need to learn how to live with it, be open, honest and not have our doctors live in fear of political reprisals from medical conditions.

I have lost confidence in your role as Health Minister. Your silence in parliament shows your struggles with the burden that has been placed upon you. You have worked hard and done a lot of good things in these challenging times. With the intense narrow focus put on you, it looks like you need a good break. There are many challenging health issues going on, not just one. Thank you for your service.

Take Care,

Kwakakve

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Ivermectin treatment is a ‘real killer of coronavirus’: Professor

Gastroenterologist Professor Thomas Borody says Ivermectin used in conjunction with two other drugs is making it look like “corona is very simple to kill”.

The drug is Federal Drug Agency and World Health Organisation approved; it is widely used for parasitic infections and is being cited and prescribed as treatment against the deadly coronavirus.

“It has very few side effects, and is a real killer of coronavirus,” Professor Borody told Sky News host Chris Kenny.

Professor Thomas Borody has compared Ivermectin with HCQ and prefers Ivermectin at this stage. So far it is showing 100% results with few side effects, 4% headaches. They are both similar medications.

He attributes a lack of Pharmaceutical profits for why censorship on this topic exists. There has been a reluctance to begin any trials with medication so far. He does call it a cure and asks for trials to begin immediately given the situation.

in other news, Danial Andrews, the Premier of Victoria is coming under a lot of pressure for past mistakes.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

I am not in medicine but trusted people I know who are are just as split on HCQ as the lay people i know. With that being said, if I had more time I would want a real investigation into Fauci's possible conflicts of interest (i.e. his financial interests in Remdesivir and vaccines). Can anyone shed more light on that?

As a federal contracting officer I'm extremely aware of ethics rules especially in Government, but I'm not sure how ethics applies to licensed medical professionals or people who are in Faucis position.

I'm not sure about crimes about humanity, but what about the simple possibility he is using his position to benefit his financial interests? Just a thought- if hes actually doing that I dont know, and I also dont know if hes actually breaking any rules.

I try to give my fellow humans the benefit of the doubt and see through the noise - but in my personal opinion I think decisions about any medical situation should be purely between a patient and their doctor.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

I'm not sure how ethics applies to licensed medical professionals or people who are in Faucis position.

Fauci’s wife is also in the medical field, though she is not in the spotlight as much as her husband. Christine Grady works as a nurse-bioethicist at the National Institutes of Health.

Link

Good luck with that rabbit hole when it comes to Fauci and ethics.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Victoria's health minister issues emotional apology over her COVID response

Victoria's health minister has issued an extraordinary apology as an independent inquiry examines her state’s handling of hotel quarantine.

Jenny Mikakos marked Victoria's first weekend under tough stage four lockdown with a lengthy Twitter address. “Since that fateful day on 25 January, when we had our first-ever case, I've worked every day to keep everyone safe,” she said. “I have put every ounce of energy I've had into that effort. “If it wasn't enough, then I'm deeply sorry.”

An investigation is underway. Stage 4 restrictions are still in place. Not aware of any treatment trials starting.

How Bad Can Things Get? Look At Australia

I have not seen the video mentioned. It does involve a serious assault by police. Violating contravention is the justification used by police.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Victoria new testing programs to target vulnerable communities

I get it, we need to see the problem to do something about it. The aim is to have at home testing available within 48 hours. The question remaining is where is the treatment? For these preventative treatments to be effective it is important to start early.

I really do not understand all the tensions around the lock down while treatments are being ignored and suppressed if lives are really valuable.

Doctor claims Ivermectin triple therapy is 'amazingly effective' in treating COVID-19

Gastroenterologist Professor Thomas Borody says the Australian government should allow the clinical trials of a drug he says is “amazingly effective” in treating the deadly coronavirus COVID-19.

Professor Borody says Ivermectin, used in conjunction with two other drugs, has so-far been extremely successful in treating the deadly pathogen. The drug is Federal Drug Agency and World Health Organisation approved; it is widely used for parasitic infections.

However, Professor Borody told Sky News despite early result showing the drug is a successful COVID-19 treatment, he has been met with a “very negative reaction” by the federal government when he suggests the drug should be subjected to rigorous clinical trials.

The advisory unit for the government are blocking any further studies and trials into effective treatment. Cures in 6-8 days, safe with few side effects. Will ease the pressures on the lock downs. Too many people are heavily invested in vaccinations as the only solution.

PM dismisses 'hideous' suggestion to lift COVID-19 restrictions early

Something is hideous. I agree no one should be sacrificed. Audits are underway.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
'I must call Prime Minister Scott Morrison to account ': Andrew Bolt

Mr Bolt also said hydroxychloroquine "could be our best cure in the worst pandemic in our generation" and is a drug which the Prime Minister has been "blind" to in combating the virus.

Thanks Andrew Bolt for calling it out and breaking the media silence.

Paul Kelly is the Acting Chief Medical Officer, the one controlling federal medical policy in Australia. He can go over in the corner with Anthony Fauci.

Dr. Anthony Fauci Must Be Fired (2005 Chloroquine Study) ....updated

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dr. Samadi takes on the Medical Establishment

www.davidsamadi.com...

Dr Samadi is one doctor standing up for work by the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons. in this interview he shares his views around the HCQ controversy. He is troubled by the politicization of medicine and how bureaucrats are negatively impacting the doctor - client relationship.

He hopes the FDA can overcome its issues, release HCQ and other promising treatments for emergency use authorization. The pharmacy boards is also interfering in releasing these treatment option.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙊𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝘼𝙡𝙡

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 ‘𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘀 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀’ 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗪𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗗𝗖 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁.

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱, 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗢𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗿𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘃𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿.

𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘁.

𝗜𝘁 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗘𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 ‘𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗗𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗜𝘀 𝗔 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁.’

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘀? 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻’𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀… 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Fact not Fiction

Jacquie Dundee discusses some of the legislation and directives that are being used to remove our rights unlawfully.

We are not experiencing a state of emergency that come close to a pandemic. Danial Andrews and Jenny Mikakos are concealing evidence and avoiding questions.

Danial Andrews has denied answering questions due to a judicial inquiry. The inquiry has responded that there is no reason to hold back this information. The crisis from the government response is lacking the evidence to support it.

About 35 people a month across Australia are dying from this disease. About 1300 people die each month in Australia from other reasons. There is no pandemic. Curfews and unlawful regulations are unjustified and utterly draconian. Mandatory mask do not stop the spread of viruses. It is all an act.

There is a strong correlation between those that have tested positive and those that have received flu vaccinations, nearly every case. Australia has had about 200 deaths due to covid. Last year we had about 3000 attributed to the flu. Most of the elderly that did reportedly die from covid had received a recent flu shot. There family was restricted from seeing them.

It is a scam that is collapsing the economy and destroying the nation. Natural comorbidities are being used to inflate the covid numbers presented to the public. The suicide rate is 10x that of covid and is increasing due to the impacts of the lock down. Despite these facts, the NWO agenda continues through its biomedical arm as a military coup towards a one world government.

If public health is a concern, why was HCQ removed and declared a poison in Victoria? Hundreds of doctors support it as an effective cure. Has been used for 65 years, then banned 15 days into lockdown on the 25th March 2020. The Real Time PCR test is being used to destroy lives and is false. Such RNA fragments exist in things like Paw Paw's, goats and birds as demonstrated by the Prime Minister of Tanzania.

The aim is a corporate control of the world through fear. The MSM is pathetic in its usual mantra of fear and terror. Ignorant in the destruction of families, communities and lives. The illegal and immoral push of the Bio security act will not stand up in a court of law. Police are committing criminally indictable offences against the public.

We have a blatant negation of the constitution, it is treasonous and unlawful:

- Section 51 XXiiia, covers the facts that vaccinations cannot be made mandatory.

- Section 109 of the constitution states federal law has precedence over state law when there is a conflict. It makes all of the over reaction in Victoria invalid.

- Section 116 of the constitution, the commonwealth is not to legislate in respect to religion or prohibit the free exercise of ones religion.

- Omnibus act 2020 response to covid, chapter 5 c, this act ignores the UN charter on human rights and responsibilities.

Anything inconsistent with our constitution and basic human rights is invalid in law. Directives require our consent. We have the right to peacefully protest or gather, freedom of movement and expression, liberty and security of person, not subject or arbitrary arrest or detention. Only under law can arrests be made, not directives.

- Division 4, section 38. It is unlawful for a public authority to act in a way that is incompatible with a human right or fail to give consideration to a relevant human right. There are hundreds of videos of human rights being suppressed and assaulted.

- Vienna convention on law of treaties, Article 27, A party may not invoke the provisions of its internal law as justification for its failure to perform a treaty.

- Nuremberg Code is a set of research ethics principles for human experimentation created as a result of the Nuremberg trials at the end of the Second World War. The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. The experiment should yield fruitful results for the good of society, not obtainable by other methods of study or random in nature.

The current Victorian plan of regular sanitation, remaining indoors, wearing masks and isolation is detrimental to ones health. There are exceptions, freedom of choice is the issue. The government data does not add up. Actions taken by the government this year include:
- Restricting water to the benefit of foreign interests.
- The recent bush fires have a few contributing factors.
- Lack of disclosure on many financial transactions. Land, resources and infrastructure have all been sold.

Just following orders in not excuse for violating human rights.

edit on 13-8-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling

edit on 13-8-2020 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
FIGHT THIS AUSTRALIAN TYRANNY NOW!

TODAY I PROUDLY MARCHED INTO CASTLEMEINE VICTORIA POLICE STATION & REFUSED TO WEAR AN UNLAWFUL FARCE-MASK THAT PREMIER 'DENIAL' ANDREWS IS TRYING TO FORCE ON US !

I WILL FIGHT THIS UNLAWFUL FRAUD IN ALL OF OUR MAGISTRATES, SUPREME OR HIGH COURTS OF AUSTRALIA! THIS TYRANNY VIOLATES THE FEDERAL BIOSECURITY ACT 2015!

FIGHT THISTYRANNY!

Glenn Floyd of Maldon, Victoria is running for the Federal senate at the next election. His plan is to get fined for not wearing a mask, then take the matter through the magistrate, supreme and onto the high court to prove the illegality of the mask edict. He take a responsible approach to getting things started.

A class action with more people involved helps get more attention to the details.

NATIONAL CLASS ACTION, LOCKDOWN

Challenging Disproportionate Response to SARS-COV-2 - the National State of Emergency & Victorian State of Disaster

www.advocateme.com.au...#

Legal Strategy ​

We started our Class Action with a focus to seek a declaration and prohibition order, through judicial review, that the directives issued by the States and Territories, to require influenza vaccines on visitors of aged care facilities and employees affected by the directives, be declared unlawful and unreasonable and prohibition be granted, so that these directives cannot occur in the future, in the same manner. ​

As we progressed, we realised that the issues impacting our clients now extend beyond the vaccine issue and involve unlawful detention, testing (including false positives), contact tracing, masks, denial of cross border travel, denial of overseas travel, problems with returning Australians home, failures of diagnosis and recording of deaths, police brutality, fines and Court summonses, unreasonable business closures and restricting freedom of movement. ​

We also recognised that there's an urgent need to stop the Declaration of a State of Disaster in Victoria because it's not supported by the data and statistics. ​

We felt the best approach would be to launch a judicial review process in relation to all the directives that are impacting Australians across all States and Territories.

Specifically, for Victoria, we will be launching an urgent injunction to stop the current Declaration of a State of Disaster. If you select your state as Victoria, we will automatically put you towards our Injunctive Relief Claim in Victoria against the State of Disaster as well as the National Class Action in relation to the State of Emergency- you will not be required to fill in any further forms.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join