It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Sues the FDA over Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Probably because they're smart enough to not associate themselves with a group that promotes creationism.

Yeah, those silly creationists. It make so much more sense to believe that the entire perfectly ordered and structured cosmos just accidently and purposelessly farted itself into existence out of the great void of nothingness.

I mean, creationists ... believing by some line of observation and reason that some higher intelligence created the incredible order and structure that is evident in this meaningless, purposeless, happenstancical jumble of perfectly order molecules and infinitely complex physical laws that hold them together! Talk about blind faith!

:

Higher intelligence?

I have multiple sclerosis. Not the best engineer is he, your god.

Sorry to hear about your MS. Some members of my family have to deal with it and I respect their strength and perseverance.

It wasn’t the designer so much as the user that messed things up. Too much to get into here without derailing the thread but it started in Genesis.

A virus in the programming so to speak.

3:14 The Lord God said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, cursed are you above all the cattle and all the living creatures of the field! On your belly you will crawl and dust you will eat all the days of your life. 15 And I will put hostility between you and the woman and between your offspring and her offspring; her offspring will attack your head,and you will attack her offspring’s heel.” 16 To the woman he said,“I will greatly increase your labor pains; with pain you will give birth to children.You will want to control your husband, but he will dominate you.” 17 But to Adam he said, “Because you obeyed your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’ the ground is cursed because of you; in painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life. 18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you, but you will eat the grain of the field. 19 By the sweat of your brow you will eat food until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you will return.”

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Widely cited hydroxychloroquine study is ‘flawed’, Fauci tells hearing

So Fauci says he has not seen any reliable data on HCQ. Makes good sense to keep the censorship upon the topic in case he finds some.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

All that video does is make me practically certain that the guy should be randomly tested for drugs and then some more tests for randomly gummin gummies and ahh who knows...... snorting calcium carbonate or something.....and using too much chalk in his dissertation on the mongolian fruit bat or something like that. Its headology me thinks.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
!DP Woopsie!
edit on 31-7-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Yeah, gives me a bad case of TDS too, Tony Derangement Syndrome.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
edit on 31-7-2020 by kwakakev because: spelling and ree...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: incoserv

I mean, creationists ... believing by some line of observation and reason that some higher intelligence created the incredible order and structure that is evident in this meaningless, purposeless, happenstancical jumble of perfectly order molecules and infinitely complex physical laws that hold them together! Talk about blind faith!

:

Some higher intelligence who has always been and always will be? Made the heavens and earth 6000 years ago, BUT made it look like it was 4.5 billion years old..ya that's the ticket...lol

Oh I think it was made 4.5 Billion years ago and the 6000 year part is just the Adamic episode of Earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Waterglass
So why doesn't the White House talk about the Association of American Physicians & Surgeons lawsuit on ban of Hydroxychloroquine? Why doesn't the White House talk about SEMOS findings on Hydroxychloroquine?

Probably because they're smart enough to not associate themselves with a group that promotes creationism.

Like that has anything to do with anything....

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Stormdancer777

It's getting to me, I am terrified.

You have to request the HDQ.
Stop being terrified call her doctor and rip him a new one for
following the protocol that sends people home to die or suffer thru
and get better. And tell him without threat you want her on HDQ.
She'll be better in a few days.

Nothing that hard about it.

I want to but don't know if she will let me .

She has been diabetic since she was 16, and wont even tell me her numbers, gets very angry and defensive about her health.

If you think she might read some info, Eastern Virginia Medical School is keeping an up to date protocol on their website.

The 2nd link on the page, Protocol Summary, is the link she will want.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
Like that has anything to do with anything....

So you're saying the White House should align itself with a group of creationist doctors?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The democrats are on the side of the destructionist doctors. I am happy with the side Trump is on. Don't see much need to have an anxiety attack over death. Nature already has it sorted.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The democrats are on the side of the destructionist doctors. I am happy with the side Trump is on.

What side is Trump on? Quack doctor lady? He is a bit of a moron so I'm not surprised he likes alien DNA lady's theories.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

With Trumps Executive Order on Human Trafficking so far hitting near the top with Epstein and Maxell it looks pro life to me. Still need to drop Lez Wexner and a few others to reach some of the upper branches. A lot of their support is crumbling With names like Prince Andrew wrapped up in it.

Trump has given his support to HCQ despite all the fake news. Looks pro life again.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Trump has nothing to do with Epstein, that ball started rolling in 2008. Keep the Q-LARP'ing in the Q thread.

This thread is about the witch doctor and her space alien nonsense.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Trump has nothing to do with Epstein

Really? Do you really think the Epstein would not of killed himself if Hillary got in? We would of had the same corrupt bureaucrats running the show to continue exploiting the blackmail operation as best they could.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Really?

Yeah, really, the Jane Doe v. United States case that led to all of this was in 2014.

But, you know, Trump/Q stuff.

edit on 1-8-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ok. So to get this thread back on track how is this legal challenge with the FDA play out? How do we get HCQ off the taboo list? Even if the FDA dose snap out of its spell today it can still take months for the policy to filter through the system. Some states and other areas will do better than others.

Ohio looks to be doing better than Wisconsin.

Former Navy SEAL Missouri Governor Eric Greitens calls out state leadership for not ending violence

What do we do when a states government does go rogue and places the lives of its citizens in an immediate life threatening situation? A vote of no confidence? Just wait until the next election? The national guard?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
We have the same issues here in Australia.

To Scott Morrison, the Prime Minister of Australia,

I guess it sucks to be you with the big mess going on. You are like piggy in the middle these days, in some ways that's the job so carry on.

Danial Andrews is the Premier of Victoria, brought in mask mandates a week ago and has now implemented a curfew. This guy has been working hard on the lock down and needs to back off. Treatments are becoming available, kids are doing well. In the big picture, killing the states economy and social infrastructure is causing more harm than Covid.

Sending all the signals of a tyrannical lock down, forced vaccinations and risk assessment censorship is sending the messages of a civil war approaching. Sure some people need to take more precautions than others. To force everyone to the same lowest denominator impedes our self determination. To act in ignorance and fear rather than the facts and common sense is a world I oppose.

During my training, the line of force is in defence of you or someone else against an immediate life threading situation. As information about Hydroxychloroquine is being suppressed along with the dangers of extended mask wearing, I do view this as an immediate life threatening situation.

I understand this is a difficult situation and respect ones own self determination in confronting the challenges.

Stay Strong,

Kwakakev

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Coronavirus: Australia's Melbourne Declares State of Disaster, Goes Into Curfew

Sounds like the Melbourne government is in a state of disaster. Someone needs to go on curfew, does not sound like the public to me as there is still a lot of fear, ignorance and conflicts of interest wrapped up in it all.

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Jones Compilation : Rioter shot, Message to Globalists.

Alex Jones has been out in front for many years questioning the globalist agenda and paying its price.

in terms of the big mess of legal issues going on around this topic, we do have the right to defend our self against a threat. It is important to keep the response proportional to the threat. As the threat increases in force, so does our ability and options to respond.

If someone chooses to wear a mask, not take any therapeutics and have a vaccination, that is their right to self determination. To force these options on someone who disagrees with these decisions during these difficult times is negatively impacting their self determination.

Due to the nature of the situation there are many views on just what exactly is an immediate life threatening situation.

- Is the public refusal for vaccinations immediately threatening the life of a large corporate entity?

- Is the lack of honest science in vaccinations immediately threatening the life and health of the population?

- Is denying access to potentially life saving treatments an immediate life threatening situation?

posted on Aug, 4 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Big Tech CENSORS Information over #COVID19 Treatments!

Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch provides his views on the situation. A good common sense approach that I agree with.

The suppression on information is a serious issue. Doctors are being silenced and having their determination taken away, this is wrong.

Do what works for you. We need to keep society open and things working, else we risk losing it all.
edit on 4-8-2020 by kwakakev because: fixed video title

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join