It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I will take the vaccine the first chance I get. I am confident by the time they get one out, it will have been thoroughly tested and safe. I refuse to live my life looking over my shoulder. Vaccines work.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep
Why isn't the flu shot mandatory? It kills people.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
I will take the vaccine the first chance I get. I am confident by the time they get one out, it will have been thoroughly tested and safe. I refuse to live my life looking over my shoulder. Vaccines work.

To each his own, that said a brand new vaccine it's a no for me, remember when Zantac and Prilosec were safe for about twenty years. When I went to the VAERS site and checked out the incidences since 2000 678,268 total events, quite a few ending in death

www.historyofvaccines.org...

The CDC and FDA established The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System in 1990. The goal of VAERS, according to the CDC, is “to detect possible signals of adverse events associated with vaccines.” (A signal in this case is evidence of a possible adverse event that emerges in the data collected.) About 30,000 events are reported each year to VAERS. Between 10% and 15% of these reports describe serious medical events that result in hospitalization, life-threatening illness, disability, or death

VAERS has successfully identified several rare adverse events related to vaccination. Among them are

An intestinal problem after the first vaccine for rotavirus was introduced (the vaccine was withdrawn in 1999)
Neurologic and gastrointestinal diseases related to yellow fever vaccine
Additionally, according to Plotkin et al., VAERS identified a need for further investigation of MMR association with a blood clotting disorder, encephalopathy after MMR, and syncope after immunization (Plotkin SA et al. Vaccines, 5th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders, 2008).

Vaccine Safety Datalink

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
Why isn't the flu shot mandatory? It kills people.

The CV shot won't be mandatory either.

I have no plans to line up for this, I don't do flu shots either. See how it goes approach.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I draw the line at making it mandatory.

No way in hell I'm lining up for a not-thoroughly-tested vaccine for a novel virus with lab origins.

I am vehemently pro-vaccine as many here very well know. I am not chemophobic (lol), and do not fear GMOs. Do not take this vaccine without evidence of efficacy and safety. Rushing this thing is frightening. Especially for a virus with a low mortality rate.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Nope

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: HalWesten

I think they can now put HIV into "sustained remission" with a stem cell transplants, effectively curing the recipient.

Only been done on two people and worked thus far if memory serves.

It's not the vaccine that Fauci promised for all those years though, is it?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The 2 people I care most about is my Mom and my sister, I won't complain if they get vaccinated.
Why are you being weird about it??

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DougHole64

originally posted by: fernalley
That would be a hard No

How a Chinese firm with Canadian ties jumped to the front of the coronavirus vaccine race

Vaccine

Maybe it's because my generation (and being British) I am made of sterner stuff, but I would take this vaccine without a problem unlike these anti mask wearing cry baby snowflakes. I take the flu vaccine every year and I enjoy it!

Your generation? Please explain without using derogatory terms in a non-Pit forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep.

I will only take the forced Covid vaccination, if there is a giant RFID chip with kill control and a scoop of nano-bots to tickle my fancy.....

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Wanna make a quick $100 ?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Where is the vaccine for the common cold?

It is just as deadly as COVID-1984.

I will never take a vaccine for this.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I will pass on a vaccination. Having some trust issues when looking at some conflicts of interest going on. How vaccinations are not held to the same standard as other medications is troubling. How someone that does acknowledge there are risks with vaccinations is labelled as some conspiracy nut job is troubling. How there is a lack of access to clear data about the real world effects of vaccinations is troubling. How some at the top of the vaccination industry have a depopulation agenda that looks to be working in 3rd world nations is troubling. How our government use fear and access to services rather than good quality science to push vaccinations is troubling. How the vaccination schedule for our youth has expanded greatly over the years is troubling.

I understand the science behind immunology is highly complex as we are still learning new things about it. How the flow of money is used is shape the debate rather than the facts has left me guarded and questioning.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I believe quite a few of "Them" may have rather the hard time attempting to milk what's left of the Human race for profit and monies should 95% of us perish.

After all what are our masters without us plebs to facilitate there every need, want, and desire?

We work for table scraps ffs, and are the best kind of slaves down to the fact that we don't even realize we are such.

You see "They" milk cows before sending them off to market.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Nothing is ever a sure thing im afraid.

If its promises you are after, you may as well crap in one hand, and wish in the other, and im sure you ken just fine which one will fill up first.

It's progress put it that way.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

So here's the shocker, There won't be a vaccine.

My evidence on this is based on the fact that SARS Corona type 1 still has no vaccine and it's been researched for the last 20 years. Now we're being told that a vaccine will magically pop up next year. I'm willing to bet that it will be some kind of placebo that will be handed out at a large profit to the company selling it, and then when people come down with "Covid" symptoms they will just say that it must have mutated.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
This has lead me to wonder.. What will happen if I don't take it? Will my job allow me to come to work? I already wear a mask and have my temp taken everyday. Will that not be good enough?

Chances are the unvaccinated will simply get covid about 2-3 times a year, and will die soon enough, so no worries. I doubt it will be enforced. Recommended bigtime, but you do you boo. Just know the risks

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Wookiep
This has lead me to wonder.. What will happen if I don't take it? Will my job allow me to come to work? I already wear a mask and have my temp taken everyday. Will that not be good enough?

Chances are the unvaccinated will simply get covid about 2-3 times a year, and will die soon enough, so no worries. I doubt it will be enforced. Recommended bigtime, but you do you boo. Just know the risks

So do you think there is a real COVID vaccine coming soon? Do you believe that? I mean, that it's REAL at least? Because most people with common sense understand that it's highly unlikely, if not impossible. So are you gonna buy what "they" sell you while trying to make ME sound stupid, boo? You do you, brah!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There is an unprecedented number of Covid-19 vaccine projects underway all the same.

The chances that one of those will come good seem hopeful but success is never guaranteed.

Apparently Oxford University scientists reported that six animals given an experimental vaccine did not suffer immune enhancement problems associated with a vaccine and virus when later infected.

Humans though are not macaque monkeys and only time and real clinical trials following proper procedure will lightly yield results worthwhile if at all.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Guyfriday

Humans though are not macaque monkeys and only time and real clinical trials following proper procedure will lightly yield results worthwhile if at all.

The ones in the clinical trials are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join