It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many of us will take the "Vaccine"?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

President Biden will make it mandatory.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Possibly for medical health care professionals and the like or other front line key workers but i really don't see Biden making any untried and untested Vaccine mandatory for all 328.2 million souls just down to the logistics involved nevermind the ethical dilemmas associated.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: carewemust

Possibly for medical health care professionals and the like or other front line key workers but i really don't see Biden making any untried and untested Vaccine mandatory for all 328.2 million souls just down to the logistics involved nevermind the ethical dilemmas associated.

I do hope you are correct Andy!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Considering we've never had a successful vaccine for any type of corona virus why would you worry about a hypothetical situation that is highly likely never to happen?

That's not what we're hearing from the talking heads though. C'mon Augie, do you really think Bill Gates who touts himself as a vaccine & disease expert would steer us wrong? Or the other talking heads?

(removed Gates' video as he can't make software without bugs, there's no way in hell I'm trusting him or anyone he knows with a vaccine.)

They've been saying that for decades about the AIDs virus. No vaccine. No vaccine for many other viri. It's not always possible, they're just trying to keep the stock market from crashing completely. They have been very successful instilling panic and fear into people world-wide. But some countries haven't been using that to keep their people under control, and they're not having the same issues we and others are.

It's never been about a virus, it's always been about controlling people.

edit on 15-7-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I just hope we all make it through with the least possible amount of poor dead souls.

If any vaccine ever was forced on our respective populations, under penalty of death or imprisonment, i would be the first to cry 1984 Orwellian/mark of the beast type foul.

Vaccinations are a tool just like any other, it's the intension behind the use that is of importance.
edit on 15-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

I think they can now put HIV into "sustained remission" with a stem cell transplants, effectively curing the recipient.

Only been done on two people and worked thus far if memory serves.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

if there is an approved vaccine and there are no dangerous side effects, i would get vaccinated. i also had to get vaccinated before travelling to africa and india.

I traveled to India multiple times about 5 years ago, no vaccines were required.

If they try to mandate it for work or anything like that, I'll be suing anyone and everyone I can. Ain't gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Will be resisting it, until the last possible moment.
Have a suspicion that will be threatened with job-termination, if am not compliant.

Damn you Bubba Gates !!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Put me down for a big no effing way.

The average person won't be able to get one for probably a year. The way I understand it blacks and First Responders get it first.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Haven’t had a jab in 20 plus years ain’t about to start now, so a solid NO

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
double
edit on 15-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I'd assume they will eventually implement Covid passports - either you have the vaccine or forget about working legitimately. Forget about travelling abroad while you're at it.

edit on 15/7/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust

Is it safe?

[/quote

It's like this clip LOL

Mo I'm not getting a vaccine anytime soon and pretty sure by the time the vaccine is here COVID will just assimilated into all the other diseases we already have. Would not be surprised if it ends November 4th if old Joe gets elected

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If you don't take the vaccine you can be locked out of federal, state, local jobs. No school, University or day care...

How many airlines will ban non vaccinated travelers? Answer...all of them!

edit on 15-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Sorry < I don't Drink Cool Aid . Neither did Art .

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, I heard that the at risk groups will be given the vaccine first, people of color to be exact. I imagine before enough time has passed to determine any positive or negative effects, it will be mandatory to be in a work place. They will announce it early in the shift and call you down for the jab, I can see it happening now.

That's when I would fake a fever and report symptoms to my supervisor and leave work.

I'm not waiting for that to happen if things get worse before I get called back to work in late August, I will have disappeared already. By November I predict all hell to break loose, so why expose myself for two months before the SHTF. They'll take me back if things ever get back to something near normal again (unless they go out of business before then).

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
That would be a hard No

How a Chinese firm with Canadian ties jumped to the front of the coronavirus vaccine race

Vaccine

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I will not be getting any vaccines and will fight tooth and
nail to keep it that way.I will social distance and wear my
mask,that is all I will do. I had it put on my medical records,
at my doctor's office,NO VACCINES!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley
That would be a hard No

How a Chinese firm with Canadian ties jumped to the front of the coronavirus vaccine race

Vaccine

Maybe it's because my generation (and being British) I am made of sterner stuff, but I would take this vaccine without a problem unlike these anti mask wearing cry baby snowflakes. I take the flu vaccine every year and I enjoy it!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think Biden will do whatever his handlers' tell him
to do. I believe quite a few of them want about a
95% reduction in the population.Using vaccines could
be one of the steps towards that goal.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join