It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Hospitalized With COVID-19 Days After Attending Trump’s Tulsa Rally

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Herman cains twitter account.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

... Hmm...Hard to Beat Something that was Created in a Lab in China as a Bio Weapon and a Act Of War Against Western Democracies by the CCP ...

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Since the death rate is so trivial. There's no need to be more concerned about this virus than the flu, pneumonia, or hepatitis.

Do you guys ever even listen to yourselves?

Or do you all seriously expect us buy the narrative that CV19 is actually a CCP “bio-terror weapon” unleashed upon the world in general, and the West in particular, but has a death rate “so trivial” that we need not be concerned about it?

FYI: CV19 has, for the record, killed more Americans in the last six months than were killed in 10 years! of war in Vietnam...You know, “War”, as when people are actually Trying to Kill each other?

What, pray tell, would be the logic behind a designing , not to mention deploying, a weapon that is “only trivially lethal”?

OTH, if CV19 Is a weapon deployed against the US (and the rest of the world);

Why hasn’t our brave (though bone spur-bedeviled) “stable genius” of a leader mustered the troops and launched a awe-inspiring and decisive counter-strike?

For crying out loud, he’s had 6 WHOLE MONTHS! to figure it out!
edit on 2-7-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The great thing about most Americans is that we understand the risks to life, yet we do not cower in the corner because they exist.

I am sure the 130,00 families who have lost loved ones due to the virus totally agree with you...

The smart ones do.

50,000 plus die from car accidents every year - yet every year we continue to drive.

That risk is dozens of times greater over your lifetime, but I don't hear anyone saying we can never drive again because of it.

You don't even think about how many people have been killed by the lockdown. It's many many thousands. Tons of cancer patients, and heart disease patients that were not able to get treatment because their care was termed non essential.
Many more suicides as well.

But the biggest killer is the destruction of the economy.

Simpletons don't realize it is not a one sided equation. The president and govenors have to weigh how many people will die from economic destruction vs Covid lives saved by lockdown.

But I'm not really surprised leftists think like this - they seem to view everything as black and white. Nothing is.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Some of you guys keep ignoring the fact that this is likely to infect most of the world's population at some point. It should be no surprise that anyone gets it, I think the number of infected in the US is less than 10%. That is of course due to the lockdowns and masking, but the point is it's not going to go away anytime soon.

Whether or not Caine picked it up at the rally is irrelevant because he's a public figure that's not going to stay home. He could just as easily have gotten it at a 7-11.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

50,000 plus die from car accidents every year

Comparing driving a car to a highly infectious and dangerous virus. Now there's apples and oranges if I've ever seen one.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Maybe Sarah will nurse him back to health for old times sake

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

CV19 has, by itself, killed more Americans in the last 6 months than have died in car accidents in the last 3 Years, 2017-2019, per this source:

www.nsc.org...

And we spend billions each year to reduce the number of auto accident fatalities.

But people balk at wearing masks and avoiding crowds?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The great thing about most Americans is that we understand the risks to life, yet we do not cower in the corner because they exist.

Since moving to this strange backwards country, I have found this to be true of many Americans. We have a saying in my home country: Brawn before brains - I think it's very endearing myself! Don't let anyone tell you that patriotism isn't more important than intelligence.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I am sure the 130,00 families who have lost loved ones due to the virus totally agree with you...

As do all of those who lost loved ones from the flu.

Get over it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
CV19 has, by itself, killed more Americans in the last 6 months than have died in car accidents in the last 3 Years, 2017-2019, per this source:

Nope. Most of those reportedly dead from COVID didn't die from COVID. It is pure unadulterated BS.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Very telling. Fauci involved, along with Rod Rosenstein's sister.

The revised guidance issued by the CDC at the end of April told Health Providers and Coroners to list covid-19 as a contributing factor to the death, even if the medical personnel or coroner believed that the deceased could have had covid-19. No testing required.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

As do all of those who lost loved ones from the flu.

Get over it.

I lost an extended family member from pneumonia last year and another one from hepatitis 2 months ago.

Over 7,000 people every single day of the year die in this country.

Threats to life are all around us every day.

Those who do not want to die from a communicable disease can stay in their house... and eventually die from something else.

It's quite simple. Everything else we are hearing is just background noise pushing a specific agenda.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
comparing covd to driving cars???????? REALLY..so by your logic if I am a crappy driver I can spread my crappy driver cooties and others will catch it and drive crappy....and in turn give to to others who will then drive crappy......oh the idiocy

originally posted by: proximo

The smart ones do.

50,000 plus die from car accidents every year - yet every year we continue to drive.

That risk is dozens of times greater over your lifetime, but I don't hear anyone saying we can never drive again because of it.

You don't even think about how many people have been killed by the lockdown. It's many many thousands. Tons of cancer patients, and heart disease patients that were not able to get treatment because their care was termed non essential.
Many more suicides as well.

But the biggest killer is the destruction of the economy.

Simpletons don't realize it is not a one sided equation. The president and govenors have to weigh how many people will die from economic destruction vs Covid lives saved by lockdown.

But I'm not really surprised leftists think like this - they seem to view everything as black and white. Nothing is.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

If we got 100% of people to wear a mask how long would it take to completely remove covid19 from the environment?

If you answered anything other than never, you are uninformed or lying. At this point facemasks and distancing is dragging out and extending the problem.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

It wouldnt, wearing a mask doesnt make it go away our best bet is that it will eventually mutate into something we no longer care about.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Absolutely correct, the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki have your full support.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
From his twitter account:

"There is no way of knowing for sure how or where Mr. Cain contracted the coronavirus [...]"

.B.S.

edit on 2020-7-2 by EnhancedInterrogator because: formatten

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You don't even think about how many people have been killed by the lockdown. It's many many thousands. Tons of cancer patients, and heart disease patients that were not able to get treatment because their care was termed non essential. Many more suicides as well.

Negative.

All those deaths are due to Covid-19.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

comparing covd to driving cars????????

Comparing risks vs death actually.

REALLY..so by your logic if I am a crappy driver I can spread my crappy driver cooties and others will catch it and drive crappy....and in turn give to to others who will then drive crappy......

Seatbelts, crash zones, airbags, speed limits etc etc. Risk mitigation, some forced.

oh the idiocy

..indeed.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

At least eight Trump advance team staffers who attended the Tulsa rally tested positive for coronavirus.

I'm pretty sure Trump is either immune to Coronavirus or a carrier to coronavirus since shaking hands with Brazilian president.
edit on 2-7-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join