It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 350
<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I have a post about this laid out in my notepad I was going to bring here and BOOM etmn always on it 😉

With as much as we’ve uncovered re: the power that they hold, I can’t imagine there’s many if any lower tiered criminal orgs that aren’t controlled by the controllers. I can’t imagine that they’d allow it....

The flaw is in that statement.

"Control" vs. "Allow" are not functional equivalents in a freewill reality or even in the world of top down organization. The CEO of Amazon has no control over a stockroom person stealing paperclips. That system is a closed system, so protocols can exist but one does not oversee all others at all times.

The system of control through destruction, has no "protocol" but it may have a limited system of imposition. That is to say, if "el chapo" gets out of line, he can be whacked, or made an example, but only if there is an if. Regardless, there is not a consensus meeting about it planet wide. And, public sacrifices are built in, so hard to tell what's really just theater.

Lastly. Controlling others is by nature a system without cooperation as you would define it. So they fight, kill, maim, lie, cheat, steal and behave appallingly bad to each other without regard to "order." Don't assume they don't hate each other as much or more then they hate us.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So, here's an interesting thing...

I'm sure you've all heard of Reddit. Well, it has just been uncovered who the first person was to achieve 1 million karma (the sites kudos system to determine user content value)...

Non other than Gislaine Maxwell!

LINK TO FOLLOWING REDDIT POST

[snipped]

I mean, that is quite insane, because she was also a mod for the WorldNews subreddit... If you look at the pastebin, she was certainly posting a lot of articles about Trump... quite a position of influence. It also makes sense (having read through her twitter feed) how she was so net savvy... hip with the kids... meta etc... I imagine this is important when you are procuring the young.

That is all kinds of f***** up. I'll be interested to see how the very left orientated Reddit takes it, and whether it will have an impact on how they view things. It is very much a Never-a-Trumper over there (in what used to be quite a fun and easy going internet place). These days, it is unbearable.

Edit: It has also been noted that there is a week break in her posts following May 3rd 2007... guess what happened on that day?...

link to article
edit on 8-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

Madeleine was last seen being dragged towards the marina... where you might just have a submarine parked... hmmmph...

Oh, and one more thing... and this came out just the other day (tweeted it, but then hid it after realising she'd just admitted knowing all about it for years and not done anything...)

Former REDDIT CEO says she "knew" Gislaine Maxwell "was supplying underage kids for s**"

Final note on this post... having read through the posts on the thread I posted above, it is fascinating to see it dawn on many that social media platforms are fronts for the narrative and manipulating them. In terms of a wake up, that place couldn't get more of a slap around the face!
edit on 8-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jul 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: crossposting not allowed

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It won’t be long and all references in pop culture to native Americans will be wiped out. It’ll be as if they never existed. I guess that’s what they want. So be it.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the ALL CAPS POTUS tweet you quoted is one of the standard format that POTUS has been self-retweeting roughly a day later - All CAPS with ONE exclamation mark - but this one has 3... could be a significant command coming up:

THE SILENT MAJORITY IS STRONGER THAN EVER, JUST WATCH!!!

Just for completeness, here's the usual decodes on the CAPS tweet:

Q56 Huma Abedin & Muslim Brotherhood

Q126 Previous was deleted. Curious. +++ ++ +

Q585 TRUST Adm R. He played the game to remain in control.

Q1015 Example. Gateway Bridge Project. $1.8mm Cory Booker - Singapore. $3.5mm Chuck Schumer - Israel. $400k Chris Christie - Mary Pat US. …….. Omnibus Bill. The gift that keeps on giving.

Q1121 Actions today [raid] will be met w/ swift action. FBI burning midnight oil.

Q1139 Q Has it All (Information): We certainly do.

Q1621 WWG1WGA Origin: White Squall Movie (1996): Where did the Storm derive from? Some things leave lasting impressions. Listen carefully. m.youtube.com...📁 When did POTUS make the statement? When did we arrive to start the awakening? You have more than you know. Fireworks.
(At 21 to 25 secs mark = I don't want to be what I was when I left... ANONYMOUS)

Q2106 These people are stupid. Their attempts will FAIL.

Q2321 Sessions meeting Huber THE SAME DAY as POTUS_ALERT. Sessions meeting Huber THE DAY PRIOR to >>> judiciary.house.gov...📁 What must be understood prior to?
Think GJ information. What are the odds of that?

Q2821 Thoughts and prayers. May you be comforted by the outpouring of love surrounding you.

edit on 8-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hillary or the clone speaking.?

"I'm just saying."

@Hillary vid clip

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If I see the word "triumphalism" used in any media story, my jaw is going to drop and my heart is going to pound hard because I think I have discovered something connected to the use of JB's chosen word today. Have any of you read an article in any news source since July 4th with Trump being describe with the word "triumphalism"?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Cecilia's Martini Bar and Nightclub
520 S Main St, Breckenridge, CO 80424, United States

Appaloosa Grill
535 16th St Mall #110, Denver, CO 80202, United States

Dandy Dan's
214 S Federal Blvd, Denver, CO 80219, United States

Breckenridge Masonic Lodge #47
15992 Highway 9 North
PO Box 0761
Breckenridge, CO 80424

Sorry Thoughtful1

¯_(ツ)_/¯

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
If I see the word "triumphalism" used in any media story, my jaw is going to drop and my heart is going to pound hard because I think I have discovered something connected to the use of JB's chosen word today. Have any of you read an article in any news source since July 4th with Trump being describe with the word "triumphalism"?

I've noticed a wholesale failure of English teachers in this country.

It began several years ago with the incorrect use of the word "concerning". The abuse is viral now.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's for sure, CT. But, this is not about the words per se, but possible "coded" words.

Have you noticed any articles in any main news source in recent days describing DJT with the word "triumphalism"?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I see what you’re saying..... that I am crediting the system with a level of organization that they don’t actually have? Maybe. In that case it would be great to be wrong... as there’s more glitches in their matrix of control to rip apart if they’re not as well organized and thought out as I sense. And yes, I see that they hate their own of course... kinda plays into why I believe “they” are trying to engineer a new type of vessel for themselves through merging us with tech because they clearly have a severe intolerance of our natural state of being as humans.... ah well just a brain dump.

I think also maybe I see more of a connection here re: the symbolism of the dental chair.... oh and something about a dog- that set me off onto a tangent about how this somehow goes straight to the top.

Sifting through millions of messages, Dutch police found the converted shipping containers and tracked them to a warehouse in a village called Wouwse Plantage, which is near the Belgium border.

“In those reports, photos were sent of a pilot and a sea container with a dental chair, with straps on the armrests and the footrest. There was talk of kidnapping and torture,” NU reported. Other messages said,
“If I have him on the chair, more will come” and “But that dog is missing.”

What dog??? Seems strange to slip that one in there! 🧐
linky

a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

**answered**

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Trump's dangerous triumphalism

Ultracrepidarian pronounced 'ul-tra-krep-i-DARE-ien' with the stress on the fifth syllable.

Now I see how you came about to Metallic Metals Act.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Now I see how you came about to Metallic Metals Act.

You do? That's awesome.

Do you also see how I found "triumphalism"?

I knew if anyone would find a news source with that word, it would probably be you, EMN. And the article is an msn article from just two days ago! Imagine that. And, the last hyperlink in that hit piece of an article takes you to The University of Chicago Press Books where the book they highlight is "The Irony of American History" by...wait for it......Reinhold Niebuhr.

The way these people communicate is spell-binding.

edit on 8-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I'm tossing this in here for our record. It's from June, but in the subsequent time the revelations on Cuomo, DeFuhrer and the rest have come out. Obviously planned. As in, Planned.

Do not watch unless you want an aneurysm, your blood to boil or you want to cry. Seriously.

One thing to note most might not notice. The nurse mentions now the current crop of residents are order followers. This is something I've seen from about age 35 on down. Folks simply want to be told what to do, then do that. This is an untenable problem, a drone class was created while we were sleeping, and "Idiocracy" was not a joke, but the modern day 1984 Orwellian warning.

She mentions too many in her field do not see life as life. In a hospital. Expediency, money, money, expediency.

We need to get off this Fake Rona thing now. New News Cycle does it. Or at least helps.

Q.RELEASE.THE.GD.KRAKEN.NOW.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I thought the same thing.

Clone. A pretty good one at that.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Plus the fact that is enough pressure is placed on X then nearby Vocanoes or plates have an extra reasone to suddenly flip. Earthyquakes and not too distant Volcanoes bacame a bit more active sin ce the stupid Dam became reality.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It's stimulating competition. I know that one group might do something totally wrong and get a right answer like when Penicillin was discovered. Crude example since it was moldy bread but Science needs to have lots of mistakes and successes to get it right in the end. That is why they like to have a lot of brains focused on the same ideas.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Don't understand why we're funding repetitive research in physics. All this crap has been done before.
edit on 7/7/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I have just read a despicable article at Fox News about a clearly reverse-racist in-service targeting white employees of the City of Seattle. I will not quote the vile bilge, but I provide the link for the benefit of others who should be made aware of the extent of the madness.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7/8/2020 by Creep Thumper because: GRAMMAR.

How can they be so retarded and think that this sh*t isn't racist? Civil War 2.0 coming and the white people = the slaves this time. Buckle up.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, I did. Not sure how you arrived at triumphalism other than some equate the word to Trump but reminds me of the cocky attitudes of Mr. Higher Loyalty, JB and a few others.

Oh the irony is spellbinding! Think you discovered some cabal magic wordsmith'ing comms.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

You reminded me of the Ural relief map or is also known as the map of the creator.

The slab he was taken to was the Ural Relief Map, also dubbed ‘The Map of the Creator’Showing a relief scale of the entire southern Urals, the slab accurately shows its three main rivers, the Belya, Ufimka and Sutolka, as well as the Ufa canyon. After the map was studied further it was understood to show a giant irrigation system, consisting of two 500 meter wide channel systems, 12 dams, each 400 meters wide, 10km long and 3km deep. It is calculated that 1 quadrillion cubic meters* of earth were shifted to allow for the dams to be built. After initial tests failed to provide an age for the stone, a breakthrough was made when 2 types of prehistoric shell were found embedded in its surface, Navicopsina munitus and Ecculiomphalus Princeps. The former existed 500 million years ago, while the latter existed 120 million years ago. Scientists place its actual age at 120 million years.

Deja Vu

new topics

top topics

<< 347  348  349    351  352  353 >>

join