It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 348
<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Gee, she doesnt have an agenda at all, does she? Why Trump would even let her in the door to the White House is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
What happened to that Bolton dust up? Bolton brings down the.... meh, not the hero folks figured he'd be. Funny.

What happened to the latest russia russia russia Afghanistan thingy? russia brings down the.... meh, again nothing but yammering on teeeveee. Funny.

It's almost like the teeeveee folks are being played. Almost.

Its all about that book from Trumps niece and him cheating on the SAT's now, duh.
edit on 7/8/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
from @Spooked

Followup.

Don’t forget, Weiner’s laptop had ALL of Huma’s e-mails.
They’ll all be released, one by one.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Gee, she doesnt have an agenda at all, does she? Why Trump would even let her in the door to the White House is beyond me.

Who's Mary Trump ?

On November 9, after her uncle was elected president, Mary took to Twitter to voice her discontent, writing “This is one of the worst nights of my life” and expressing her support for Hillary Clinton, “an extraordinary human being and public servant.”
LoL

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
Whole Crowd of up and coming Authors below lol

edit on 782020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Vindman #1 is off the board.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Vindman #1 is off the board.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Hmmm.
I don't think his being up for promotion made him decide to retire.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You could substitute Biden for Hillary there and the end result would be exactly the same. Democrats really only have one playbook, and its incredibly outdated.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well, one has to give HA a "B" for "Brutal Honesty" in that email. Not much of a nose for discretion, though.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Whole Crowd of up and coming Authors below lol

Heh, it will be like all the people whoever had some kind of contact with Der Fuehrer.

I delivered fast food to Hillary Clinton

I shined Joe Biden's shoes

etc.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Mentioned elsewhere.

Johnny Bobby, who you been workin' for ?

Cheers

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Well, one has to give HA a "B" for "Brutal Honesty" in that email. Not much of a nose for discretion, though.

Cheers

Assuming it's true, it proves a deeper point. She married a scumbag, had offspring with him, "follows" HRC all for the cause.

Susan Rice changed her sex, for the cause. This is not normal stuff we are dealing with here, and it is our fault for constantly thinking a sit down with some tough love and moral guidance will resolve the issues.

It should also reveal the obvious, the Clinton Machine is not in charge of anything, otherwise Huma would be Humus.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just some word/name fun

Roth = RED (I"m thinking shoes ~ Red Shoe Club anyone? I digress lol)

Child = In Charge of Children

Roth s child

edit on 782020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Future Proves Past - Roberts edition?

Apr 15 201821:06:56 (EST)

21:06

Chief Justice John Roberts was briefly hospitalized on June 21 after falling while walking near his home, a spokeswoman for the Supreme Court said Tuesday.

link

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Brennan hasn't tweeted since 6/26, but he just couldn't resist today.

Johnny Boy, don't you realize that putting complete trust in so-called "experts" is what has gotten us in many a bad situation.

Brennan gets so angry when POTUS is assertive and vocal, especially when he knows Trump is right.

Oh...and JB is using "big words" to name-call DJT. roflmfao!

twitter.com...
edit on 8-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I remember a supposed leak from a pharmacy around Capitol Hill who said that there are many many prescriptions delivered to the Hill for things like Dementia and Alzheimers.

That was the Capitol pharmacist who serves Congress.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
July 8, 1776 - Colonel John Nixon gives the 1st public reading of the Declaration of Independence to an assemblage of citizens in Philadelphia.

July 8, 1947 – Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.

July 8, 1972 – Israeli Mossad assassinate Palestinian writer Ghassan Kanafani.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

This is a very, very revealing piece.

This is an educational piece. Watch the mind control at work here. The one woman - speaking behind the mask btw, ONLY, as in exclusively, speaks in mind control sound bites. Not one thing she says is not predictable.

Notice how she collapses when engagement makes it past the pre-programmed replies. It all falls apart and she defaults back to the BLM talking points. "I want you to say "black lives matter."

Notice she argues emotionally from the place of synthetic moral high ground. Notice that place is NOT from her experience but from teeeveee mind control imagery and deep programming from social media.

Many here have run into this. I can say, while Kaitlin is informed but is seeking confrontation, and these sorts of exchanges are counter productive in real life.

You CANNOT argue with mind control, so one should never bother. Do not do this. Ever. As in EVER!!!

It is counterproductive in person or in posts. The old phrase, you cannot teach a pig to sing, and it only pisses of the pig applies. Schooling another person isn't effective, if it was the one schooling would love it when it is done to them.

SCHOOLING is a divide and conquer trap.

Of note. The girl who does not speak is listening. Her spell is not as strong, she may break it. The idea of awakening others is NOT to use the same force that got people into trouble. Lead, and remember you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make him fish.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
July 8, 1776 - Colonel John Nixon gives the 1st public reading of the Declaration of Independence to an assemblage of citizens in Philadelphia.

July 8, 1947 – Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.

July 8, 1972 – Israeli Mossad assassinate Palestinian writer Ghassan Kanafani.

Interesting. Shortly after the first two the government was different...

National Security Act

The National Security Act of 1947 was a law enacting major restructuring of the United States government's military and intelligence agencies following World War II. The majority of the provisions of the Act took effect on September 18, 1947, the day after the Senate confirmed James Forrestal as the first Secretary of Defense.[1]

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Thank you. It's magic when President Trump and Q both tweet/post Insider intelligence that compliments each other's disclosures.

Hope we see a lot more like that this summer and fall.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I remember a supposed leak from a pharmacy around Capitol Hill who said that there are many many prescriptions delivered to the Hill for things like Dementia and Alzheimers.

That was the Capitol pharmacist who serves Congress.

The Supreme Court building is literally right next door to the Capitol.

top topics

<< 345  346  347    349  350  351 >>

join