It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Steven Greer an alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
...his name suggests it's a definite maybe! Just a funny thing I found, see.

So, I'm sure you guys saw the video of Greer's freakish teeth. I had chalked it up to bad resolution, and worse dental hygiene, but let's keep it in mind for a moment.

His full name is Steven Macon Greer. Macon is kinda meh, not that interesting...it's old French for "mason", minus the squiggly bit under the C, which makes it pronounced like an S. But then, what does "Greer" mean?

"Greer is of Latin origin and it is used mainly in English. The name Greer means 'watchful'. Also Watcher, Watchful, Alert, Guardian."
-some baby naming website

Watcher. Funny that, heh. I have no idea what to make of it.

Considering the moth picture and other obvious attempts to mislead, I'd assume that if he is one of them (visitors, that is, of whatever nature they may be), as some have alleged, he's clearly a disinformation agent. It follows, then, that if someone who says there's a benevolent alien presence is a disinformation agent, and we take the premise of such a presence as a given, we should probably be worried...

edit on 28-5-2020 by Bent8484 because: Proper spelling of squiggly

edit on 28-5-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
No he is not.

a reply to: Bent8484

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Lol yeah, probably not. Still, it's a funny coincidence. I dug around a bit and it does seem to be his birth name, not a later choice.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
well it only cost $3000 for a personnel meditation lesson with him, so maybe you could ask him yourself.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Isn't he pushing some nonsense about concentrating real hard at the aliens to talk to them?

Can't I just stay home and think hard in his general direction, then? Cuz that's free.

Edit: also, thinking about that for a second...why would I want anyone present while meditating? That's just one more distraction, breathing and shifting around and clearing its throat off to the side... it's a bit like paying extra for someone to talk loudly over a movie.

2nd edit, cue the House epiphany music: wait wait wait...he's charging money...to tell people to project their thoughts at higher beings? That's just prayer with a price tag and some alien flavor...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No. Steven Greer doesn't exist. He's a shape shifter from the moon.

Don't believe the conspiracy theories. Aliens don't exist. They're just reflections from the future.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Oh come on, he's interesting to listen to, I just wonder if the aliens have probed him a little too much.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Must admit.. that was the same question that popped up in my head when I first saw him in disclosure project.
Just something strange about his looks and way he speak.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

No

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

The aliens are probably using genetically modified humans to gently ease their way into our reality................. The doc is probably one of these experimental models they are using to enlighten us about their existence. Your theory does make sense

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
My wife and I watched his latest film and we both sort of got a cult vibe from it. Not surprising to "see the aliens" you have to pay a fee.

I will admit that I was sort of intrigued by the visual evidence in the film though.

Maybe he is an alien, maybe I am one as well, who knows?

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
My wife and I watched his latest film and we both sort of got a cult vibe from it. Not surprising to "see the aliens" you have to pay a fee.

It looks like aliens are into making money big style

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

So was Hitler but...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Dang I have a neighbor that looks just like that guy. He's a little different. Maybe he's an alien...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku
well it only cost $3000 for a personnel meditation lesson with him, so maybe you could ask him yourself.

If that's the case then I'm an alien and I'll do it for $2500.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Greer is nothing more than a scam artist, peddling his snake oil to the masses of believers. His so called evidence is dodgy at best. The only real thing Greer has shown is his lust for profit. But I would say that about most of the people doing what he does within the ufo community. Its all click bait. "New video being released of proof next month!!....but you have to pay for the information" yet, when the video is released, there's nothing new and NO concrete evidence is ever shown.......sound familiar? Don't get me wrong, of course its ok to make money but doing it by preying on the people who truly believe is nothing short of a scam artist. They are all paid to speak at conventions, they all have their tables of swag to sell etc etc.
Greer isn't an alien, he's just a business man with nothing but $$$ in his greedy eyes.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
A fool and his money will soon be parted....not my quote just heard it somewhere
a reply to: QBSneak000

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: QBSneak000

Some of the actors, can’t think of their names or what’s it called, lol, but they go to that convention and peddle their merch as well, no different really

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bent8484
...his name suggests it's a definite maybe! Just a funny thing I found, see.

So, I'm sure you guys saw the video of Greer's freakish teeth. I had chalked it up to bad resolution, and worse dental hygiene, but let's keep it in mind for a moment.

His full name is Steven Macon Greer. Macon is kinda meh, not that interesting...it's old French for "mason", minus the squiggly bit under the C, which makes it pronounced like an S. But then, what does "Greer" mean?

"Greer is of Latin origin and it is used mainly in English. The name Greer means 'watchful'. Also Watcher, Watchful, Alert, Guardian."
-some baby naming website

Watcher. Funny that, heh. I have no idea what to make of it.

Considering the moth picture and other obvious attempts to mislead, I'd assume that if he is one of them (visitors, that is, of whatever nature they may be), as some have alleged, he's clearly a disinformation agent. It follows, then, that if someone who says there's a benevolent alien presence is a disinformation agent, and we take the premise of such a presence as a given, we should probably be worried...

The guy is not an Alien , I mean there is nothing that ground breaking about the guy to make me or anyone else who knows anything about the Alien/UFO subject think he is one

Everything Steven Greer is saying now in the 2020's John lear was saying the same exact things twenty years ago just go and watch the John lear footage . Steven Greers information is nothing new at all , anyone who has followed the subject knows this.
edit on 28-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Just a lecherous fraud!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join