It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Nurse's Breakdown on Video. Claims They're Killing the Patients.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

The thing that bugs me the most is this girl's "Everyone's doing it wrong and I'm the only one doing anything right and nobody will listen to me" schtick. My skepticism could be ill-founded but I'm too jaded by the internet these days to go all-in on this.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

My sympathies! I’ve got a mouth full too! I remember as a kid in the early 80s going to a dentist and getting the all clear, “perfect teeth!”.

My next visit - a different dentist - a great big filling. Almost every subsequent visit led to another filling. By my mid teens I had a mouth full and decided to stop visiting the dentist.

I finally went back in the late naughties and guess what - perfect teeth, no fillings needed!”

(Hope saying that hasn’t jinxed me!)

It’s amazing that a class action was taken against the system that allowed this with compensation for anyone that got filling in the 2 decades. Wouldn’t be much when divided up, but I think we’re owed.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

The thing that bugs me the most is this girl's "Everyone's doing it wrong and I'm the only one doing anything right and nobody will listen to me" schtick.

But she didn't say everybody. She made a remark that Nurse's in another unit where top notch so to speak. It seems that she is saying the Nursing director and some Doctors and an incompetent Nurse are the one's.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I definitely find this believable. Tears don't lie!

I find it a bit disturbing that when you go inside a hospital you are locked inside now days.
Our local hospital will also lock you out when you have loved ones inside.

My wife and daughter were inside the hospital on my daughters behalf, she had some kind of bug or something and I left to get a coffee after the doctor saw her. When I returned the front desk told me I had to use the main entrance instead of the emergency entrance where we originally came in.
So I go around and work my way through all the long hallways and finally get to the emergency rooms where I am greeted by someone who says sir you have to use the emergency entrance to come in here.

So I go back around to the emergency entrance where I am greeted by the same message. Sir you have to come through the main entrance to get to the emergency rooms. By this time I am so angry that I am ready to get a sledge hammer off my truck and start busting down doors. But I pictured the police arriving and me without an army I'd be cuffed and stuffed so I thought Naahh! bad move. So I thought # this s# and went to the hardware store and picked up some things I needed and waited for them to get out.

edit on 5-5-2020 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Is this real or fake?

Backtracking to see her Facebook page with her friends list that would have more than a handful of medical workers would be nice

But

I go with believe all women except Tara Reade, so I am saying it’s true

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Backtracking to see her Facebook page with her friends list that would have more than a handful of medical workers would be nice

I agree. More investigating needs to be done.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Doctors and Nurses have to follow the GENOCIDAL directives of the Hocpitals they work for who follow orders from their own Attorneys….Dr.s are LEGALLY BOUND in terms of what they can do say or claim.

Break the hold crooked Judges /Lawyers/Insurance Industry collusionists…..have built for the Cabal...….Dr.s may very well be in positions where SOP are followed...satanic bastarised SOP.....

We have to make unconventional replies to the unconventional attacks on us.

We do this by erasing the WEAPONISED laws and BASTARDISED legal frameworks the cabal has spent trillions to put in place.

They used Insurance Companies(money laundering methods) and fraudulent Court rulings to manifest and maintain bastardised weaponised dynamic they used to control DRs and Nurses and Researchers even Homeopaths .

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This isn't the only one stating there is problems with treatment. Serious problems. Here is another video with similar information:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
The solutions is just to walk out of the job

Really...

Your solution to nurses being exposed to, and being asked to be complicit in, MURDER, being committed by DOCTORS, inside a HOSPITAL - is to just quit?

I got tired of your fear-mongering a long time ago, but seriously?

These people - ALL OF THEM - need to be prosecuted for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, and PUT TO DEATH.

ALL OF THEM.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well, well. It seems that more are coming out with it. This could turn out to be one of the most heinous crimes in our Nations history.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

"Most heinous crimes" -- that about sums it up. When the folks supposed to be taking care of us are the ones doing the most damage, it's an atrocity on a whole other level.

I may be conflating events here now... but it wouldn't surprise me at all if the dancing nurses videos were encouraged to distract and bury these whistleblower videos. If not intended, it's having the same result.

Thanks for posting this. We need to know. The whole world needs to know.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

The thing that bugs me the most is this girl's "Everyone's doing it wrong and I'm the only one doing anything right and nobody will listen to me" schtick. My skepticism could be ill-founded but I'm too jaded by the internet these days to go all-in on this.

If you've been following this subject at all you'll know many doctors and nurses have been coming out with similar information, I've seen at least 3 or 4 videos saying basically the same thing. The main issue is that they have orders from higher up to use ventilators and skip less invasive methods because they could aerosolize the virus, and anyone who questions that is being censored on all platforms from what I can tell, that's why no one will listen to her. However it seems like some hospitals are now reversing those guidelines and treating patients with less invasive methods as is standard practice before using ventilators. Apart from that she describes some cases where death could have easily been avoided had anyone listened to her, that's not her being right and everyone else wrong because it was very basic things that obviously shouldn't have been allowed to happen.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Same here. I grew up in the 80s in the UK and ended up getting a filling pretty much every visit. I think it was probably made even worse by the fact that we had the mobile dentist come to our school twice a year in their trailer, so we just went there (come to think of it, a mobile dentist seems really strange to me now, so I'm not sure whether that was just a local thing or a national scheme, but I've never heard of it since).

Funny that in the 30 or so years since then I've only had about 3 fillings.

Damn... I just realised how old I am!

Back on topic though, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this were true and not only in New York, but everywhere. I've been saying for a while now that they keep saying people are dying after testing positive for COVID-19, but it rarely states that they have died FROM COVOID-19.
edit on 5-5-2020 by nik1halo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

This isn't N.Korea or China...

They hope a lot of their people die. Good move. Cull the herd....a "you can only have 1 child" mentality

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You want to put all the doctors and nurses to death?

Whose gonna do your next lap band? A garage door installer?

JFC this site is a crime against intelligence.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The original YouTube Video had 128624 views when it was taken down.

A second "screen cap" re-post went viral and now has 366284.

We already know the terrible statistics about people dying of medical mismanagement in hospitals:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Probably this problem is being exacerbated by the current pandemic, with exhausted doctors and nurses. No doubt some among them may have developed a kind of hardness toward their patients; since they are expected to die anyway, they aren't even trying to save them because they are numb and burned out, and they feel hopeless about the outcome. Maybe some of them (administrators) are part of the kickback scheme for COVID-19 funding. No doubt some of them are psychopaths who lack the ability to connect emotionally to the situation; statistically speaking, it's a certainty. Perhaps some of them are sociopaths who only care about getting their paycheck and the fact that no one is checking up on them has morphed them into monsters. Thus they can casually drink coffee in the break room, ignoring the pleas of desperate nurses, while Fred is in the ICU defibrillating a guy with a regular pulse.

I'm guessing this kind of thing happens in the hospitals all the time, more often than anyone is willing to admit.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I dont necessarily agree with your premise.

Its similar to the argument used against Truthers.

Theres no question that we're being lied to.

But she does seem a little kooky and strange.

She also immediately makes it an issue about race which in my opinion hurts a person's credibility.

The Gateway Pundit has a pretty good summary:

MUST WATCH: Tearful Nurse Blows Whistle on New York Hospitals ‘Murdering’ COVID Patients With ‘Complete Medical Mismanagement’.

“I am literally telling you that they are murdering these people,” Sirotek says in the terrifying video.

“I know not everybody is going to live. I’m not that f-cking green, or ignorant, or bright eyed and bushy tailed to think that, okay? I know we’re going to have a sh-t ton of people die — but these people aren’t dying from COVID.”

Sirotek then gave several specific examples of patients who have died from medical negligence, including a resident nurse killing a patient by using a defibrillator on him when he had a pulse and it wasn’t necessary. When she ran out of the room to get help stopping him from doing it, the director of nursing just shook their head at her. The patient ultimately died, but not from COVID.

In another example, she said that a patient was given the wrong type of insulin. Even more alarmingly, she said that the hospital was refusing to give blood transfusions to patients who are low on blood unless they have internal bleeding. Without proper blood flow, she explained, the ventilators will not do anything to help them — and she said that this is a common problem for patients with the virus.

“Nobody is listening. They don’t care what is happening to these people. They don’t. I’m literally coming here every day and watching them kill them,” she said.

Sirotek explained that “we’re not even treating the COVID guys, for real, we’re not treating the COVID.” She said that the bare minimum is being done to keep them alive, but not to help them get better. This has led to a 100% mortality rate in her unit, she claims.

Sirotek asserted that the hospitals are so neglectful of the COVID patients that she has actually been assigned to people who are already dead, but nobody knew it.

edit on 5-5-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
You want to put all the doctors and nurses to death?

All of the ones that are responsible for murdering patients in their care... YES, ABSOLUTELY.

You don't???

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
And shills think like this post.

Surely you are not silly?

Too many examples to deny would be more accurate than your too many people approach to credible.

Remember when all the news said HRC by a wide margin?

That is a clue.

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
The claims made in vid - and weblinks supplied IMHO require the participation - or at least aquiessence of too many people to be credible

edit on 5-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The only surprising thing about this to me is that so many seemed shocked by it. It's been happening for years. I've watched many of my family members pass away because of doctors.

I lost an aunt a while back. Farmer's wife, tough as stainless steel. She hurt her back pulling up a post in her garden... by hand. She called the doctor when the pain got too bad, and she went into the hospital. A couple months later her kidneys had shut down and her lung capacity had dropped. Every treatment she just got weaker. A year or so later, I was a pallbearer at her funeral.

I lost an uncle many years before that. Tough old man, built like a fireplug and a lot stubborner. He was holding a team of mules hitched to a wagon when something spooked them. We never knew what spooked them, but they still ran over my uncle. Not into him... over him. The man got up, dusted himself off, put the mules up, got in his truck, and drove home with internal injuries. That night he had to go to the hospital. They fixed the internal injuries and declared him healthy again, except for that high blood pressure. A year later, he was buried. He lost all will to live and just sat around like a zombie after they sent him home. I had a similar reaction to metroprolol, and I will go to my grave believing it was that drug that killed him.

I watched my own mother almost die from a combination of too much iron and opiod-induced constipation (OIC). 30 years of schleroderma had taken her ability to swallow and she was on a feeding tube. The hospice nurses would handle one feeding a day, and they were giving her massive doses of iron and keeping her full of Norco. She stopped using the bathroom, which made her start having nausea, which was causing her to try and throw up. Anything she threw up went right back down into her lungs and set up pneumonia. I stepped in that time and demanded the nurses stop the Norco and iron. They did and Mom recovered over a couple of weeks.

She passed over that very thing almost two years later... we don't know why she threw up, but she did and the resulting pneumonia was more than she could take. Still, I know that my wife and I, by questioning the procedures being used, gave her two more years. In hindsight, even the hospice nurses admitted to that... the same ones that fought me initially over the treatment that almost killed her.

Mistakes... we all make them, even doctors. I don't hate the doctors that worked on them... they just made a mistake, born of ignorance. Medical science is far from advanced... medical technology is advanced. We have machinery that can do wonders. Medical science is still in its infancy. That's not the problem, though... nothing good comes into being overnight. The problem is that we, society, have come to believe that the doctors and nurses are God. They're not. They are just doing the best they can with what knowledge they have and hoping for the best. They're heroes, yes, people who devote their lives to an occupation of helping the hurting. They're just not God.

The sad truth is, everyone who reads this will die. Everyone. Me included. It's just a fact that no one lives forever, and it is also a fact that we never know exactly when it will happen. I could fall over dead before I hit the "post" button... so if this never shows up, you'll now know what happened.

OK, didn't happen.

There has been a slow push over the last few decades to promote medical science as advanced and infallible. I've watched that attitude creep into society. "Do as the doctor says." In many cases, that's good advice... but it's not good advice to blindly do as the doctor says. That doctor has superior knowledge, yes, when it comes to the human body in general... but they have inferior knowledge when it comes to one's own body. Medicines can affect people differently (my wife has no issue with metroprolol like I do), and it is one's own responsibility to inform their doctor of what's going on with them.

In short, I have watched us as a people give up our own responsibility to the medical profession, placing them in complete control of what happens to us. In the process, many doctors have gotten a "God complex" and believe they know more than they do. That leads to more mistakes, and in this profession, deadly mistakes.

That said, I don't know if this particular nurse isn't playing with a "God complex" of her own... maybe she is. But I wanted to point out that the doctors make mistakes too and don't know everything. That's the cause of many of our worries over the WuFlu: we have placed these same doctors in charge of our politics and economy as well.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join