It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House Charges Against The WHO full list

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just want to know why anyone thinks it's a good idea for us all to be bickering while this is happening? I don't care what side you're on. I don't care who you voted for. This is crazy, people! What is wrong with people?

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
I just want to know why anyone thinks it's a good idea for us all to be bickering while this is happening? I don't care what side you're on. I don't care who you voted for. This is crazy, people! What is wrong with people?

We'll be spoon fed a little truth at a time, so the most "excitable" amongst us don't suffer major heart attacks.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Oh so another round of drain the swamp and lock her up and will no doubt end the same way with nothing done, just mindless chest beating and flapping of gums.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Im pretty sure Trump just fired the entire WHO by withholding funding. They are desperate for money and pandering to no other than Bill Gates now. If Bill Gates commits to the WHO then it only strengthens the conspiracy theorists and antivaxxer arguements. The WHO as we knew it is done.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Here is a clear example on how biased the W.H.O is

a reply to: DoctorBluechip

top topics

<< 1   >>

join