It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The White House Charges Against The WHO full list

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

President Donald J. Trump Is Demanding Accountability From the World Health Organization

HEALTHCARE

Issued on: April 15, 2020

I will never hesitate to take any necessary steps to protect the lives, health, and safety of the American people. I will always put the well-being of America first.

President Donald J. Trump

ACCOUNTABILITY FOR AMERICAN TAXPAYERS: President Donald J. Trump is holding the World Health Organization (WHO) accountable by putting a hold on United States funding.

President Trump is placing a hold on all funding to the WHO while its mismanagement of the coronavirus pandemic is investigated.

The American taxpayers provide $400 million to $500 million in funding to the WHO each year, but the WHO has failed them.

China, on the other hand, provides just around one-tenth of the funding that the United States provides.

The American people deserve better from the WHO, and no more funding will be provided until its mismanagement, cover-ups, and failures can be investigated.

President Trump will continue fighting the coronavirus outbreak and will redirect global health aid to others directly engaged in the fight.

INVESTIGATING THE WHO’S FAILED RESPONSE: The WHO’s response to the coronavirus outbreak has been filled with one misstep and cover-up after another.

White House briefing statement

The novel coronavirus outbreak is rightly called a severe infectious disease crisis by the potus.

The main charges in this statement are :

Repeated failures

coverups

mismanagement

bias

If ever there was full license given to speculate and pose conspiracy theories in explanation , this is it.

It's got something to with Bill and Melinda Gates .

Here's a theory , but please do add your own .

Those four charges add up to one accusation , and that's that the who are big fat liars and have been up to the most serious of no good. Their plan is bat# crazy , unheard of , worse than Adolf Hitlers worst ideas

Unbelievably , this was a purposeful release of a developed to be deadly virus that spreads rapidly and kills in a drawn out and random timeframe ,and anyone who hasn't got access to the cure , or possibly a vaccine will be dead with 2 years of contraction.
The who have been clandestinely taken over and corrupted by bill gates who is a megalomaniac and wants to see mass deaths. He believes his iq is enough reason to pull this off and put him in charge of the entire world.
That's why the who covered up the spread and opposed travel restrictions so it could get out of control faster , and released it in china where control would be impossible . They groomed the Chinese response into mismanagement and offered bias to the CCP control structure to ensure it s spread overseas, waiting until every country had cases before declaring it.
The who and gates and co conspirators thought they'd get away with it because of the lack of accountability inside the structure. They imagined they'd become world dominators forming the apex of world government after countries agreed to the need for their response coordination, after being crippled by lockdown and mass morbidity in their jurisdictions.
Trump , the us patriots and the ACRE luckily saw this plot and took steps to disable the plan see above.

Tedros , gates or other survivors of the plot will dragged to prison after a military response and the un itself will be disbanded as entirely corrupt and having sought intranational world domination and failed. Efforts will be made to mitigate the absolute disaster the who has allowed to be unleashed because they wanted to happen and did the deeds to make it so. Everything gates owns will be searched for clues to the cure or vaccine which is being withheld.

edit on 19-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Apr 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

The Who?
Better go to a doctor before your head explodes. Although i like people with imagination, but it's never far to psychosis.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

....theory ....repeat ....it's a theory

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
But the White House briefing is real...
....repeat....real

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Looks like The W.H.O.'s corruption is exposed !!

More to it than we know 👁️ 👀 👁️

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Feb 20 WHO was still touting this virus is not p2p ... So, sure, somebody should get fired, no doubt about it. Oh, but yeah, one minor thing. Cannot fire. Staff in the International bodies enjoy diplomatic immunity. So, they can do what ever pops in their mind, and you will still pay their salaries.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

The Who?
Better go to a doctor before your head explodes. Although i like people with imagination, but it's never far to psychosis.

No! No! Not The Who. It's the W.H.O.
Daltry & Townsend aren't part of this coronavirus action. Unsure on the pedo side.

ganjoa

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Feb 20 WHO was still touting this virus is not p2p ....

That is not the case as it was in 26 countries by that date .

There is this though which stinks of mismanagement , even helping the spread , on this day

The World Health Organization is coordinating with the African Union to prepare the continent’s countries for potential arrivals of people infected with coronavirus.

Last week, the first case of coronavirus in Africa was confirmed when a case emerged in Egypt.

guardian link

Link from 20 th Feb

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

there are people who take such theories seriously and eventually take matters into their own hands. anders behring breivik is just one example of many. this applies to every ideology. not only right-wing radicals. also islamic terrorists bait their followers with crude conspiracy theories. just like christian radicals. everything has a consequence and you can't always hide behind the right to free speech.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Should it be wiped while there's still time , in your opinion ?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Couldnt of posted anything better to describe what my wife and I believe is going on, well presented!

@#$%^ Bill and Melinda Gates, Fauci and the rest of the globalist cabal.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Why would Gates want it? He will probably die in 10 maybe 15 years.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

It is pretty simple.

The Chinese blockaded Wuhan by land and air and implemented travel restrictions for the whole province.

But, they fought with their pawn the WHO to make sure international travel from Wuhan to other nations continued.

Anyone have a doubt that they wanted it to spread?

Knowing the Virus Was Spreading, China Shut Down Domestic Travel to and From Wuhan, Did NOT Stop International Flights

www.redstate.com...

“It certainly would speak volumes if they are not allowing people from Wuhan to travel to China or to any other areas of China, but they’re letting them travel internationally. That would mean they knew the risk was real. They protected their own country, but nobody else and we already know that they were not forthcoming.”

edit on 19-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

there are people who take such theories seriously and eventually take matters into their own hands. anders behring breivik is just one example of many. this applies to every ideology. not only right-wing radicals. also islamic terrorists bait their followers with crude conspiracy theories. just like christian radicals. everything has a consequence and you can't always hide behind the right to free speech.

So your saying this entire site should be shut down for the sake of the off chance someone might pick up a conspiracy (this is a conspiracy site it's what we do) and act on it and that we should be to blame ... if you belive that than WTF are you doing on a conspiracy site

OT

I doubt the who has that much to do with anything I think the who has become corrupt and if you bribe them they will say anything

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
They need to get rid of the head guy in WHO. He was the one who blew this off and Trump and our countries top Health officials believed their crap. We should not fund that organization anymore until they clean house. First clean the roof and get rid of the one at the top, replace that person with someone who cares about all the countries, not just ones that benefit them. I would bet that the head of WHO has taken some side money for himself from the China's government, I would like to see an investigation into his finances.

I have nothing against the Chinese people, and their government is not something I support, but it never effected me so I have not said anything bad about them. I do not judge unless it directly effects me or my friends and family. We enjoy many freedoms here in the USA, I am happy that we have that, most other countries do not. China's and WHO's coverup or ignorance of this is not good at all. It wrongly effected our people in this country.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

You need links to prove that this article says that both that Wuhan airport was shut on the 22 Nd January along with the train station etc but also said they says the Chinese set up temperature checks at both locations. The 23 rd was lockdown day for Wuhan

Besides that though the WHO did this :

The World Health Organization put off a decision over whether to declare the outbreak a global health emergencyput off a decision over whether to declare the outbreak a global health emergency and asked its expert committee on the issue to continue their meeting for a second day on Thursday.

The Who’s director general said that the emergency measures taken by authorities in Wuhan showed commitment to minimising risks locally and abroad.

“What they are doing is a very, very strong measure and with full commitment,” said Dr Tedros Ahanom Ghebreyesus. “We stressed to them that by having a strong action not only they will control the outbreak in their country but they will also minimise the chances of this outbreak spreading internationally.”

In the last week, the number of confirmed infections has more than tripled and cases have been found in 13 provinces, as well as the municipalities of Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing and Tianjin. The deaths have all taken place in Hubei province.

And that's even though that

The virus has also been confirmed outside of China, in the US, Thailand, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan. On Wednesday, Thailand confirmevirus has also been confirmed outside of China, in the US, Thailand, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan. On Wednesday, Thailand confirmed four new cases of the virus while Macau reported its first cases, and officials have introduced health screenings at all airports that have daily flights from Wuhan, airports that have daily flights from Wuhan, including Suvarnabhumi, Don Mueng, Chiang Mai and Phuket.

As many as 1,400 tourists from Wuhan visit Thailand every day, according to local media, with many more expected to travel to celebrate the lunar new year.

Hong Kong, which was hit particularly hard by Sars, confirmed its first case on Wednesday, according to local media.

Taiwan’s president, Tsai Ing-wen, has appealed to citizens not to visit central China. “I

both quoted from this link 22 Nd January

guardian link

Trump mentioned specifically Taiwan's response so here's where the money is.
Given that information on confirmed international spread , putting off the declaration by the WHO could certainly be deemed mismanagement by the responsible body. Why did they put that off , and why did they not declare a pandemic for that matter we had to wait a long time for that too.

Realistically because it had spread all over Christmas na already, and as far as several countries they should have shut down all flights from China on this day , 22 Nd January , and declared the emergency immediately .

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

And Trump's made up charges can't be confirmed or corroborated at all. Trump is a nitwit.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Never underestimate a us president

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What happens when "The Wrong" people make "The Wrong" decisions ? 🤣 🐸

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

And Trump's made up charges can't be confirmed or corroborated at all. Trump is a nitwit.

The nitwits seem to be concentrated in House leadership positions.

The idea is to investigate the charges and, to ensure a timely investigation, shut off US taxpayer dollars until it is done. It is claimed that Tedros was financially backed by China to be elected to his current position, even though he covered up a cholera outbreak in Ethiopia when he was a big dog there. Abyssinia, Teddie.
Maybe WHO and the UN need to take a timeout for a few years and justify their existence before the US considers funding them at any level.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join